Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Society has gone to pot

You know what I see from out here? Well just one part. That this sanitation system gone to pot. Ive had it. When you walk in any restroom especially in public and hospitals it better be clean. Our tax dollars wherever we go paid for that septic system. In the parks and in the stores. One gas station I go into that I spend a good amount of money for in each day as a homeless woman is ran by men. I pretty much am the only consistent woman that uses it about once a day.

They seem to take offense every time I tell them you are out of toilet paper, hand soap or some lazy bitch hovered over the toilet and felt someone else who comes in behind her need to clean up after you finish. Who cleans that shit up the person who comes in after you who needs to use it that's who. WTF! You are women with children and it is a disgrace to me even when you leave your kid all alone to pee and you don't come in to clean up his her dribble marks. The man at the cash register told me women are pigs.

He needs to remember where he came from. A mother who used to wipe his ass too. I have even had to tell them don't get offended you have a bathroom that serves people who have a right to use it. Closing anymore bathrooms is going to piss me off, I promise you that.

You men who blame the women and quite frankly the shit you men do in the bathroom is even more atrocious. Now you were not raised in the jungle clean your shit up. Stop leaving it for the next person. Your mother or your father work here anymore. Do your part, look what you are teaching your children. Just that behavior alone is a sense of entitlement and I don't like it.

Have compassion for a homeless person it takes awhile to get all those layers off and back on, but they still have that right too that restroom as much as you.

No comments:

Post a Comment