Monday, August 29, 2016

R.E.S.P.E.C.T.

You know what I have just had enough. Mother fucking enough of this system bullshit. Had enough of the disrespect. The disrespect all the way around in society and mankind. I am fucking fed up. You know there is something to be said about my generation. I mean my parents with their children. Truth be told you learned respect from those mothers. You have no idea how effective this parenting style was. What happened when you disrespected your mother? So many of my guy friends to this day and even the girls will say if you even got the wrong tone when speaking to my mother you never knew what was gonna come flying at you from what direction. Now I must say I don't agree with that method but there are days I'm ready to back hand some son of bitch who thinks they are entitled to even speak to me with disrespect, especially at my age.

I do not understand and I will never understand aside from being abused and fear of speaking your mind. Why our women and young women today put up with the mouths on these guys? Are you fucking kidding me, no respect on those potty mouths. You got a good mother when she taught you respect. Your kids disrespect you, sometimes you gotta up the ante, because that disrespect carries through to the next girl the next mother, the next generation. Even in the animal kingdom we all know you don't disrespect the mother. Even those kids in that pride know my mom bites if you step out of line, Even those pups know better, my mom don't take no shit. She will fight for her children's right to live in this animal kingdom.

Here I am sitting in the woods during what I call rutting season and I always wondered why I didn't see any animals last year except the bear? This year you have no idea what its like walking by a lone wolf sitting by a gold mound one morning. Are we fucking kidding me? This is not the way I wanted to learn about mother nature but truth be told I came home for answers and well I'm getting them always after the fact. OMG! That big lizard head sticking out of the dirt right by where I peed, yes it seems they are watching and I don't like it not One God Damn bit. It didn't help me any when Gary said you got lucky, only one wolf Colleen? Where there is one wolf there's always another. I just looked the wolf in the eye acknowledged ICU and walked on by. I mean yes I know I'm mother natures daughter but even I know you don't disrespect mother nature.

Gary said you know Colleen when you walk through these woods you might want to make some noise, like a jingle, a jangle maybe.Well it seems I got lucky yet again because I always had my rainbow storage key set hooked on my belt loop, Thank God! Truth be told even I know I don't want to surprise mother nature in the night. I know I don't want to wake her. Just the re-action of the surprise in me and her may get out of control. I might scare her and well she might scare me. I mean no one likes to be surprised anyways. I know out here I'm in mother natures territory, I know inside who my animals are, but let's face it come on everyone knows you don't get between a mother nature and her babies.

This morning I was watching a mother elk or deer cross the road first, her two babies came trotting after. Then he steps out of the woods. You know? The big daddy, the big buck, bringing up the rear. Wow! He sure had a big rack, he blended so well. I watched this big daddy, wait for cars to pass then I saw the mother step up to the other side of the street and wait for her man, her babies safe behind her. The way I see it today these animals represent. They represent family. A pride or a pack it's all the same mannerisms, the same behavior in mother nature. Society can really learn watching mother nature.

Let's not forget about the other side of mother nature? You know that food chain? Out here in this animal kingdom they all gotta eat. I hated those animal kingdom shows My X always watched. The truth behind mother nature. Everybody in this animal kingdom is fair game, the only weapon you have is yourself. It's either eat or be eaten, talk about always having to be on guard. Not a paranoia just on alert and as a mother with cubs if its just you alone with your two babies, you are fair game. Take out the mother to get the cubs. Hell no as a mother, I don't think so. As a mother no matter what kingdom I stand in I have the right to defend myself and feed my children. I can't protect my children if I'm dead. I can't feed my babies if I'm dead. Truth be told a mother can't protect, defend or feed her babies if she's dead. No generations to carry on.

I always wondered just how far mother nature will go to protect her children? Even I don't want to see my mothers storm. Even I don't want to see the beast inside my mother. Truth be told I have figured out in the bible when it said honor thy mother and father, when you really think about it who came first, Virgin Mary or Mother Nature? That is your answer right there. Mother Nature this planet go hand in hand with God. These two are the original parents. This I have figured out when they pointed me in the direction of the Lakota and the Dakota. They respected mother nature, they honored her and they thanked her right along with her husband God. They are the two energy sources you need together to feed your children. We have mother natures essence that gives birth to this life and well God didn't ever want to be alone. Remember he took himself and he made the male and the female, not just in man but in essence of the two to reproduce and evolve together not apart. Mother Nature does not serve God, they serve each other.

This baseball I wear on my wrist with a male on one side and female on the other is a representation of family. This planet, evolution, and mankind. It simply means when one parent drops the ball, the other parent picks up. It simply means, you don't just have one father, you have one mother and one father forever and always with that family upstairs. If that doesn't represent Love then I don't know what does. Love for their children together. Not just his children or her children. It's about the whole family unit. Faith, Destiny, and that ring of fire that my brother thinks he's getting. These are my twelve. My twelve fruits of the tree. With two more father for back up. Two more mothers for backup. Upstairs and downstairs. Fate, Faith, Karma, Destiny, Poison Ivy. In this family we all carry those mothers and sisters inside us. A mothers Love or a mothers hate. Hard to say someday's when your sitting at heavens gates.

It never occurred to anyone just who JC really is upstairs. The BIGGEST BADDEST ANGEL OF THEM ALL. HE IS THE BROTHER, THE KEY KEEPER TO HEAVENS GATES AND HE DIDN'T TAKE ALL THOSE BEATINGS, JAILS AND INJUSTICE FOR NOTHING. ESPECIALLY NOT TO WATCH HIS BABY SISTER SITTING DOWN HERE HUNGRY. YES PEOPLE MY FOOD IS FUEL AND ENERGY. TRUTH BE TOLD, I'M HUNGRY. MOTHER NATURE IS READY TO EAT.





















No comments:

Post a Comment