Wednesday, August 10, 2016

08/10/2016 Cowgirl Up

You know Satan my brother from hell. I met another mother this morning you remember her don't you? You dumb shit mother fucker anyways. Thy Will not mine comes into play here. You know I've been really slammed lately if something can go wrong it does. This mother fucking system ties me up. Always a timeline in a fucked up system like this. Take this library computer for example, I get a one hour timeline and it keeps dinging me telling me how much time I have left. Then when my time is up it ask if I want fifteen more minutes? Then it ask me again. Then it finally gives me the option right at the last half hour for a half hour, then it keeps telling me how much time I have left. No you dumb shit mother fucker, I want you to keep asking me the same question over and over. I want to keep having that flashing light in the corner of my eye. Just give me the option in the first place.

Just like all these adds that keep popping up on my computer screen. Bouncing me around kicking me out and making me start over. Sometimes right back down that pass code highway to hell. Had about a hundred to a 120 dollars stolen the other day. They left me nineteen dollars however. I guess that is all my time is worth out here. You know brother lets talk about that seventeen and thirteen you ass hole. Kiley chose her birth date. Well both girls times were chosen. Irony in that number you take 3 plus ten and you have thirteen. You take seven plus ten and you have seventeen. Well those numbers just keep going round and round Mother Fucker. Every number has three fathers and one Mother. That makes four horsemen and four fathers but this time its a woman you son of a bitch.

Guess who I met this morning as I held my hand to my heart and cried? The Mother came came back to me again. The mother who will fight for her children. You remember that night I thought I cleaned your pipe and I stomped back and I said "GIVE ME BACK MY SOULS. THOSE SOULS BELONG TO ME. NOT YOU." You remember her don't you Satan? She is the mother of love. I mean who else would come back and poke the bear that night? I mean it turns out I wasn't cleaning that pipe and closing the door Like I thought after all? No brother that was Mommy Dearest letting you know she is back in town. She was really just poking the bear wasn't she brother? She gave you fare warning didn't she. I believe by looking at the date on this form here that this was the night I stomped my feet on those grates all night long and no one heard me, or was the anniversary of that rape? Hard to say truly it is ya know? So much in and out and dancing around during that time.

I mean brother isn't this mother giving people what they all really truly want? I mean answers to their prayers for redemption? I mean redemption time this book closes and so does that door I closed. Well I set the stage anyways. My song, my dance, my footprints and lets not forget about that scent I released as I marked my territory and let my family cast their lil spell all over this Washington. Tick Tock brother. The mouse ran up the clock or will I?

Now ya know brother I mean how bad could I really be to give people the answers to walk them through this time in their lives? I mean isn't this what its really all about our family right brother? I mean who in their right mind wouldn't want their family back again. A new beginning you might say. Who wouldn't want their family to heal? I mean that is what it is all about is family and the love you have for your family. Isn't that right you son of a bitch? Who in their right mind wouldn't want the kind of mother who walked this journey so our children will never have to again?

Kiley asked me once, "Mother why you? I looked at her and I said, Why not me." Know what my music happened to be today? Ya know I don't even pick my music. This time with Pandora radio I get to pick my Genre. Uncle Kracker radio random play. Yeah I like me some Lynyrd Skynyrd and one of my faves growing up is Eagles, Hotel California. Then we rolled right into some Kidd Rock, Roll On. Really it's the music that moves me when I write. That way I don't get stuck. But in this random I see Eagle and just look at that song. Just in the names of these artist I see a double D and a double Y.

Know what just happened to pop up on my phone? Yeah I dropped it again. Shit always pops up.The song selected for my ring tone was Cowboy. I never even knew I had the option but it turns out I do. Wouldn't ya know it by coincidence I found a large red hoodie sitting out on the sidewalk by the entrance near Gary's camp. When I picked it up I just glanced at it but I thought it was a Mt. Si. hoodie sweatshirt. When I got to Gary's camp this morning he was wearing it and it had a white stain just like my red t shirt. It seems we both brought yogurt to the dinner table last night and well neither had a spoon. So we slurped them out of the cup.

I then realized Gary's hoodie wasn't a cougar but a Warrior hoodie which happened to be from where he grew up up the highway in Cle Elum. Oh brother I remember another red stain I made. It was when I cut a strawberry in half and I laid it on the ground right by us. Gary walked by picked it up and asked what's this? He looked down and on the dirt was a a perfect rcircle of one small red stain. Gary jumped and started freaking out and laughing. I explained I just wanted to feed the ants like he did. I mean I never got bit. He said "Oh great Colleen now we are going to have strawberries everywhere. I laughed. I saw at the end of Danielles trailer the one with the tear drop shape in the center strawberries at the end growing. That is when I heard "Strawberry Fields Forever."


















No comments:

Post a Comment