Sunday, July 31, 2016

07/31/2016 Tolerate

Satan my brother I do not like this word tolerate in my schools or my synthetic medicine and food. We teach our children in schools to tolerate another students differences or beliefs. We are teaching our bodies to tolerate synthetic drugs and food. This would be an undesirable allergy in our minds and our bodies. Isn't that right brother? Anything that has a negative effect on our bodies is a allergic reaction and we just keep giving more synthetic drugs to counter-act the side effects in our bodies.

We do not teach our children in our schools to tolerate each other. People are not to be treated like a allergy. That word should be acceptance. As for our bodies and all this synthetic drugs in our minds and bodies well I'm jus going to let the storm of EMUSSA wash all those illusions and lies away. I will just let my family lift this pain out of peoples minds hearts and bodies. I will let them wash it out of all those poisonous seeds you plant. I will let them wash away all the poison in my dirt and water. Irony is that when you look at all these storms going on in my country and all these other nations well the irony is that this Washington has not been hit yet and when it does I am going to be right there.

Truth be told I'm like a cat and I don't like to get wet. We can just call this one great big baptismal across every nation. I know inside my heart that no matter how rigged these elections are and how it is impossible for the ones who really want to make a change they can't now. To much bullshit buried way to deep to clean this shit up anymore. I know that the majority of mankind is pretty burned out and if they had a chance to start over for their children and this planets future they would be on board. I know you don't want people to know that we recycle like everything else, but we do don't we brother?

No comments:

Post a Comment