Sunday, July 31, 2016

07/31/2016 Mark Up On Prices and all These Pretty Labels

You know Satan don't think I didn't notice or that I haven't known about all these marked up prices on our food and other incidentals. My mother worked at AG as a Cherry Picker for twenty years. She explained to me then that all this food pretty much comes from the same warehouses and they just have different labels.

People all walk around complaining about the cost of food but they don't want to educate or do anything about it. People are all into saying things like well corporations have to make their money. I assure you they make their money hand over fist on us. So in the future after this storm all food will cost the same, no matter the label. Their will be one marked up price for all for the reproduction of food. We just keep reinventing the wheel and creating more garbage.

Don't think I didn't learn years ago from a young woman who worked in these labs testing all this over the counter medicine. She said they are pretty much all the same, just different labels and that the dosage on these labels can be doubled to make it prescription product. Again all these different brands that are pretty much the same thing reinventing the wheel creating more confusion and garbage in our minds, our bodies and my planet. I'm just done with all your shit and garbage on my planet.

No comments:

Post a Comment