Monday, November 20, 2017

Whiskey Lullaby

Whiskey Lullaby/AK
I am so mad at God for that last emotional roller coaster ride of emotions. Talk about cuts like a knife straight through the heart. I was wondering when my day started out, if I'm on the right path? My morning with Michail was classic A. Classic ASS people. Classic dumb ass. I mean you know in Shrek the donkey? Let's just say he was smarter, allot more motivated and definitely a lot more fun. We had a plan. In one hour of being up all he had accomplished was "oh well I'll do it tomorrow."

Should Of Been A Cowboy
Sitting at Wendy's, wondering which way to go? Home and start all over? To the library? Finally have stuff ready to print. On the memory stick, ready to go? The doctor, gotta get directions. Wouldn't you know it my phone does not compute? Sweet Mother Mary of Jesus Christ get me off this mother flocking rock before I explode already. Then this happened, I'll just type, try not to improvise or go off road.

That's What I Love About Sunday's C/M
Am I on the right track today? I just don't know how to read the sign's? I was going to Church's Chicken. Never been there. Then I changed my mind, pressed for time and all. Besides the deciding factor was was the advertising on the window's, dark meat.

Would You Go With Me/JT
So I hopped the A line not knowing where to go? Then I remember Wendy's. Standing there waiting to order , the next name called out was Kai. Then the cashier said my name was pretty. No one has ever said that before. Then I ask for the keys to the bathroom door, she holds up four fingers and she said four nines. Guess what I ordered? Four chicken fingers. Yup surey Bob sure did. Casting my family spell. I'm such a scary little devil.

Spirit Of A Boy/Wisdom Of A Man RT
Just before this going through the names from my past I started to cry. The kitchen she pushed me, her daughter's name River. Sara this morning in the parking lot her fear her husband, her marriage, and of all things his mental health? I tried to tell her I let him vent Sara, I understand. The blame game? The sister? The friend? The mother? Just trying to finish my blog from before and God pulls this shit. Those sisters. It started in the beginning with two sisters. Those twin towers. The Sun God Ra and His daughter?

I Just Want To Dance With You
God how do I tell my children their father is the King of Slave drivers. The slave driver of the universe standing right here on this rock? Primal instincts? That garden? Survival tips? Being married to the beast, I don't know anymore if it's good news or bad news?

Stick And Stones/TL
Small Town Southern Man/AJ

Live Like You Are Dying/TM
OMG! It's one p.m. and I've been on hold for two minutes now. Weather a corporate office likes it or not we are all getting things done at lunch time. Three minutes now. Not another good moment, getting lost. I have the directions. All I have to do is put in the address on trip planner and well wouldn't you know it it does not compute. First way does not come up on search. First Avenue does. I don't want to get lost? Get on the wrong bus? Going in the wrong direction again? Nope not me. You'd think I'd get the hang of this by now? I hung up after five minutes. My four fingers are getting cold.

Better Than I used To Be/TM
Visiting Angels Northwest on the commercial when I turned on my head phones. I looked down on the ground and there you see the cards that say Sorry and a 2 card on each side. I took pictures of the next numbers and the next. Of all cards IC today? Is sorry a good sign today? Another day of misery? Another day of pain? Another day of purgatory sitting here in my wishing well of hell? Standing in my own river of tears. Things just got worse after this. Bloody hell, bloody rivers, blood moon red monsoon. Red Rock Road, Golden walkways, emerald city, with ivory towers.

Every Light In The House/TA
You've Been To Gone/RT
A crazy guy stops in front of me in a sea-hawks shirt. Facing south, takes his two index fingers, criss crosses them and taps them together two times. Swings his thumb out to his right toward me like he's hitching a ride. Does a shuh and walks on. Weird flocking day that's for sure.

She's In Love With The Boy/TY
I hop the A line, and I spy with my little eye number 6017 then the song comes on "The Cowboy In Her. Big pink Sweet Cheeks drive by and I break down with my right hand on my heart. It was my nieces wedding? The one I never knew I had? Curtis P spit his beer in my face about a home.

Is this the light God? Is this the angel I can count on? Do you know how hard it is to speak the truth and no one knows who I am? Just a loser just an outcast with my backpack on my back. They took me back to Sara and the name blame that's coming back around. The marriage, this house, this home?

I Lost It/KC No literally I lost it when this song started playing. Sitting alone at the A-line outside Woodmont Library. Sometimes Gods love and light, the answer to my prayers. I'm so angry it hurts so bad. Kelly Jo and her brother Michael and my Michael? Death is knocking on the door and he's here for my rock. That's how close to the edge we really are.

Paint Me a Birmingham/TL
True love God? How about the real deal? The real Tender Loving Care God. I could really use the real thing right now God. So What I got a XYZ running through my core? Every letter of the alphabet hanging off every branch? That sword stuck down my center with that snake twisting around me is it you God or is it him? Some days I never know which way to swing? This little a I made, sure did turn into a big A God. Now how about we turn my little oh into a HO HO HO? How about a little tender loving care to light my fire? Come on Big Daddy Woodburn, lets go back to the garden.

Run/GS
I'm hating you right now. These cleansing's really hurt. They are now showing me two Michael's dead. Not just Kelly's little brother but Dawne's baby brother. Oh God I hate you for this. Of all places God? A ticket taker at a movie theater he was shot in a robbery. Bam a car crash one Michael dead God? Then Bam God another Michael another baby brother dead God? Then the other red head God? Stacy Gleason born July 11, 1967. It was cemetery road she went through a windshield. Teenage drinking and driving. Addiction is the set up to wipe out humanity. That scarlet letter A and the blame game? Whose gonna pay God?

Red Dirt Road/Brooks and Dunn
Ariel my fallen angel it's about her house, her home, this animal kingdom and her circle of life. She provided to feed all her angels, all her beasties, all her stars.
She Don't Know She's Beautiful

Peace In The Valley/RT
Venting my anger, my rage. Telling God how much I hate Him for this emotional roller coaster ride. My tears runneth over my rock, my son, my family, my pride.

Mess Me Up/GA
I See It Now/TL
Angel transformer, red rocks, black feathers, twin towers? Do you really think God is going to release you into the universe without your eagle? Without your wings? Do you really think that Big Daddy upstairs is going to release heaven on earth without giving you your wings first?

Forever And Ever Amen/RT










































No comments:

Post a Comment