Monday, November 27, 2017

Road Less Traveled

Road Less Traveled/LA
Satan's soul purpose to corrupt and destroy mankind. Chinese Solar eclipse caused by a huge wolf that eats the sun. Norsk, Oden was accompanied by two. HEE HAW this is gonna be fun. The wolf gets to eat the sun this time? My kind of garden, my kind of play time. I can't wait to play with my food God.

Cowboy Casanova/CU
Adam Conover thank you my son, your right the con is over. The game is up. I got a bird for you to clean up your mess you made for me? The carnivore, a bird of prey to pick you apart like you did me and mine, with all this nit picking, blaming I carry the load with my families Tree Of Life. He ain't heavy, he's my brother comes to light.

Better Dig 2/TBP
So the Beast is looking for a bride is that what I'm seeing God? Greg's 666 grew to the 4th 6. All this time he gained all his power. The answer to my prayers was hanging on my wall all along and I didn't even know it. "All I Am IS Yours" at the top." Got my list of love to my left. "Live simply, love generously, serve faithfully, speak truthfully." So I've tried, what a roller coaster ride.

Rain Comes In/The Judds
I got my hand of Faith on the right. written in words of truth and light. Hebrews 11:1-3
"Now Faith is Assurance of things hoped for. Proof of things not seen. By Faith, we understand the the universe has been framed by the word of God. So what is seen has not been made out of things which are visible." Pray daily. Have a little conversation, tell him all your pain your fears and your joys that's what he's their for. Their ain't no rules on how to pray. You can take that straight to the bank and tell them Faith said so.

Born To Fly/SE
Look what I have sitting just down below in Shamrock green? "Family, forever and always, no matter what." Sitting right in the center God, is the answer to my prayers. A medieval cross to pull it all together. The best five bucks I ever spent.

Grandpa/Judds
Done/TDP
Shut Up And Drive/CW
How Do I Live/LR





















No comments:

Post a Comment