Sunday, June 11, 2017

Feeling Blue

Feeling drained, feeling fatigued. I know one thing it's a beautiful day. I need to keep moving my endorphins naturally. Absorb some sun rays. Mother natures vitamin D. Walking along, I look down to my left a lil' blue egg. To my right the number ten, the arrow pointing West toward the water. The blue stone, the blue egg or perhaps they both go hand in hand.
Watching some of these documentaries I don't seem to recall anything about God ever saying anywhere, that this rock or its recipients, His flock living anywhere else.
I mean science or religion, regardless the resource, God did flood this planet through mother nature. Hmmm. Could it be that in our past history he destroyed this rock to begin anew, because something out there wants this rock, wants to erode away this rock and resources to get to my higher power, my creation, of this rock, universe, and all his lil' beasties?
The Trident, the Atom or the lightening rod, you choose. From what I can gather it's the same source.  

No comments:

Post a Comment