Friday, June 9, 2017

Call Me by Shinedown

Fallen Angel by 3 Days Grace
I am sad. I am angry. All this opression, all this suppression, all this compression that has been placed up on me. All this Truth I speak.
To see all this slavery in my own country. Humanity declining. My tears. My broken heart. All this destruction.
Fade by Staind
To see what God sees. All this technology, that has created all this garbage on this rock and universe. To understand why he and she together have no choice but to shake, rattle and roll this rock.
All this poison everywhere. You are so illogical in all this poison and technology. All these wars, my God please make it stop. My tears I shed.
They have no choice, God Damn you all. All these years. All this injustice and the system was created so I or no one in this USA would see the truth. Bury the truth. How well did that work before?
Without You By Breaking Benjamin.
You defend a system first. You assume it is I who is broken. You automatically defend a system of numbers.
Why would anyone think that God and Freya aren't like any other parent that wants you to feed yourselves, so your children aka theirs can feed others?
Better Than Me By Hinder
You dont need AI when you have your family and all you ever needed to know is inside you. This rock is Gods fortress. What makes you so egotistical and pious to even believe that family will ever let you kill their flock, their garden, their rock once again?

Fake It By Seether
In any service job you do on this rock you serve God and Her Children. My God you killed JC because you thought he was blasphemous against God.
He spoke truth, he spoke peace, he spoke love. You are all so clueless that you forgot you are supposed to serve humanity. Not a system, a machine.

What I've Done by Linkin Park
JC didnt even swear. You don't even know who to call when Shitte hits the fan. I do however. Do you?
Am I the Antichrist. Once again that depends if your a black heart. Imagine how I feel with the scarlet letter planted upon my heart, only to find out who it is I really am.
Anthem Of The Angels by BB
The mother of peace and love. Once again I am jailed for being human. Sitting in that cell of poison and black swill. All to never be able to speak or even be allowed to be human. To discover I took the blame because I'm white. All the jobs because women didnt like me because of my fair looks and petite size.

I didnt judge others but they sure judged me. Either I dont act soon enough. As a human im not allowed to step back and analyze a good healthier approach. Always, a new law, new guideline plus another ten thousand to boot. A new program, a new fine, a new system a new rule.

Get Out Alive
It doesnt dawn on anyone why the hppa form at hospitals? To create mental ill labels on human beings who are higher beings. Locked in jails and hospitals. Drugged up, numb, legal or illegal. The system is always right, yet humanity is always wrong.
It finally, I mean really dawned on me who the woman was standing in snow in a medieval white dress..I mean their are a few faces and dresses up their above me.

Tangled Up In You by Staind
I couldn't figure out for the life of me why she looks so familiar. So I let her go I didnt want to know. I just have to look at my old wedding photo. A peak in the mirror, just a lil older, wiser, stronger. Still a part of me doesn't want to know either.

Give Me A Sign by BB
You think you know what God views as a pure heart? You think you know Gods plan yet it never dawned on you this rock is humanities most valuable asset for everlasting life.

Angel by TODM
You allowed a entity a corporation to feed you and not Faith. You have created your own perception of what love is. Your love has stopped you from evolving. Control the love, bind the heart. Break the human spirit, keep them weak, starve them, poison them. Once again you got yourselves into this mess once again that family is going to pull you out of hell, one last time.

No comments:

Post a Comment