Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Who Knew Mt. Si. Has A Broken Heart

Honorable. I looked up that word because it came up in the beginning. Having or showing honesty. A good moral character. Characterized by integrity. Fair and proper not deserving of blame or criticism, with marks of honor or respect. I see a hand print. I see a triangle with a circle, I see a heart with a great big crack down the middle. I have lived here in this valley for over twenty years and I never noticed this before. It's hard to see but at the bottom right of that cracked heart is a crescent moon and at the bottom to the left of the heart is a planet earth. Further over to the left you can see a whole complete heart. Is it a Dakota and Lakota thing, heaven and earth, mother nature and God. Either way I shake a stick at this side of my family, these are the beautiful parts of my family tree. 

No comments:

Post a Comment