Friday, April 29, 2016

This Is The Dawning Of The Age Of Aquarius

04/29/2016 Talk About A Revelation?

Mercy Me! Oh my! What an eye opening last couple of days. You know what brought me to this conclusion to the answer of who this really is about? It finally dawned on me last night when it hit me, "just who the fuck is this all about and just what is my point? What is their point of what they want me to see?" Remember as the days go by and the time just ticks away they show me something. They have me participate in something because they like my true reactions in just what it is I'm finding out. To tell you the Truth I'm not going back now. Nope their ain't no going back on this lil revelation.

In the last couple of days, actually the last couple of weeks things have just seemed to come together. I mean talk about things getting easier when you take the hard road and not the easy way out. I mean even this answer made me say to myself "HOLY SHIT." You know I knew all along that he had something to do with it. I just didn't realize how big this answer would be and it made me think to that night I walked away, when I saw Him alone. The night I couldn't step into the light? Oh yeah I have questioned my own pride in walking away? I mean I let a monetary earthly thing like money stop me from stepping into the light?

I know I keep saying let the money go. I couldn't do it myself. I mean I had the chance. I had Faith in Aerial, that Angel upstairs. The one in that first book I carried. Aerial is the Angel who helps with animals, food and well you might say housing. I knew it had something to do with Theology. Ariel's were popping up allot in the beginning. The red head at Raging River in Fall City. I have never been hungry except with this EBT card and somehow while I have not had my own roof. My own shelter to hide my things and shelter me from the rain. While I have been homeless my family upstairs taught me that I don't need no stinking home anyway. Because to tell you the Truth this rock is my home.

I didn't know what I meant when I wrote, "this diamond that lie upon my hand?" I thought it was about my birthstone. I am a diamond and a Aries after all. I am a Ram. This diamond this planet it is my birthright, not yours. This time my family passes the gauntlet on. You know what I just wrote in my lil notebook that made me clue in to this? The last question I had? This story started out with me seeing twins. I thought it was about those twin towers and well it was. I mean ISIS in Europe and nine silver bullets? Only in my dreams? I wonder since I don't know of any record about Mary Magdalene, the part where she escaped with her unborn daughter? Since I'm seeing so many twins around me and I have discovered that the giants the really tall ones here represent the tall ones up there. I never even knew their were giants up there.

I want to know if Mother Mary had twins? If so was it a girl or boy? Not that it really matters about the sex. I found out just yesterday who my daddy represents. You know that day I saw Him in the park standing next to my Brother. I wasn't sure what to call my Father? My own Father and I never thought to ask? I knew someday they would tell me when I'm ready for the answer. Talk about a moment. I was coming down the hill walking by some church with my head phones on and I was thinking about my Grandmother Catherine being Irish and the Fairy dream I had? It was a happy thought.

Then Boom! The answer hit me. My Father is JC. I started wailing. My Father represents JC and it was all about the burdens he carried and just why he drank? That was a big demon who suppressed Him. It explained so much. I stood with my right hand in the air and my left hand open down to the ground my head tilted up to the sky wailing for like five minutes. Thank God no one could hear me over the traffic. Then I moved on with the rest of my day of things just falling into place.

I realized last night sometime that when I walked away I tested my fate. I didn't know I was going to be into the fate stage of this journey. I had just found Destiny after all. I realized I tested Fate and I admit I wasn't sure that was such a smart idea myself. I mean when I walked away I saw myself hanging from a cross with my wrist tied on with leather straps. My head was bowed on that cross. I knew this wouldn't be easy this next phase, but I realized Fate gave me the answers after all. I was very happy to dance for my family last night for forty five minutes on my tipsy toes.

Yeah that's right. I got moves I didn't know I had. I didn't think I would ever see me doing the moves I was doing all thanks to the good part of technology. This IPOD Michael found in the car. Music to my ears and I didn't pick the music. I don't even know how to download the music on here. It came pre-loaded. I wondered how to play music for a long time with out it stopping. The damn thing always turn on on it's own and I have no idea how it was even selected. I was standing in a Catholic parking lot smoking a song came on and I started moving again. This time the music kept going from song to song and I danced all the way down that side walk on my tipsy toes hopping on the lines on all the square's. Kind of a Michael Jackson, Michelle Pfeiffer in Grease when she was dressed in all black. Then I'm doing some kind of fifties hip hop. I got to the corner and I realized I had a half hour before Judy starts squawking to move the car from the street to the parking lot.

I had no idea where these songs were coming from. I mean I haven't heard music in years. So a lot of these songs were new to me. I haven't been to a concert. Well Kinda. Not one I can dance at. I saw Reba and Brooks and Dunn. That is the only one I've been too. No one was around so I just went with the music and emotions and I let them guide me. I'm still wobbly on my dancing legs, especially on my tipsy toes. At one point I learned in what my hands were doing and what I was seeing in my mind I realized that with the music and the movies that I don't dance for you. I dance for Him. I dance for my family. They speak to me in so many ways throughout the day. After the day I had and the news I had for a moment I had mixed blessings. Not after seeing what I saw in my mind and just the symbolism of what I was doing. By me dancing for Him, and that family upstairs. Oh Hell Yes I will look like a crazy woman dancing on the side walk with music in my ears and Love in my heart. I will die for Him hands down. You don't have to ask me twice. I know who I am today. I'm sorry it took me so long to find the answers. I'm going to step away and smoke and eat. I have my second interview. I will do my best to get back to you today and give you the answer to just what this really is all about. I'm going to dance on somebodies grave after all. I can't wait.


No comments:

Post a Comment