Saturday, September 9, 2017

The Lifting Of The Veil

Endlessly/UK
I don't know why I do this to myself? Up at midnight back to bed about 3:20. The whole time I'm pushing God, why do I see obstinace God? Why do I feel obstinate toward you? Why am I mad at you? What did you do? Then before my eyes are open first thing out of my mind, God, why am I mad at you? It's not the first time this has come up. You side step me don't you. You stick me another cryptic metaphor to figure out once more. It's that sun isn't it?

The Power Of Love/CD
Which son/sun I'm never sure anymore? I just can't help feeling God, you always have something more to show me. It's never just one thing with you when you stick me in one of your puzzles to figure out. Always a double edged sword with you isn't it? I just couldn't help feeling like while I was down there, that it was your opportunity to tell me something more? Like "hey, while your down there, (away from you) I got something else to tell you. I do not put this past you anymore. One thing always goes much deeper with you. You are a Cryptic shit sometimes, you know that?

I Started  A Fire/Ash
You know God, I'm not mad at you. I can honestly say my whole life, I have never been mad at you or JC. I might not like what you have placed me in. I certainly don't like your labels better than the other two sides I got going on out there. Why am I so angry at your precious son here you have on this rock for me? I know it's irrational. I do know I'm venting my anger to him, like I do you, for all this shit you have walked me through. You know God walking with you really isn't all that it's cracked up to be.

Star Of The Show/TR
I discovered the symbolism of the sun with a black snake wrapped around it. Is that black snake you? I really don't like snakes God. One snake and I am gone. I couldn't put the words together what it is that I can't seem to see about the son that He wants me to see? It's like a fold, a curtain that is blocking me from seeing what he wants me to see. Then it hit me it's a veil. The lifting of a veil? Oh God! I just keep coming back for more don't I? I just can't get enough. I must like this torture you put me through, because I certainly can't turn you off anymore. One thing just leads right into something else I don't wanna know and God Dammit, I got my answer didn't I?

Thank God I'm A Country Boy/JD
I turned on Ancient Aliens (Season 12 Episode 15) making coffee, moving around and I over hear, "The Mother Goddess from beyond." Another label God? I have been trying so hard to figure out how I am the son in all this? I'm that Sun God? That is why I'd say the Lords Prayer standing at big rocks under the full moon. You got me praying and shedding tears to everyone up there don't you? Oh God! I'm not sure I want to see this. Am I ugly? Am I horrifying?

Swayin' To The Music/JM
I have figured out also how you have kept changing the faces of these ladies through out time, just like you did your son. OOOHHHHH!!!! No! No! No! Not a real sun goddess from beyond God? Haven't things gotten pretty far out there enough? I know, flock. I cant believe I asked for this. I can't believe I said "okay, do what ever you want, I trust you?You must be pretty special to put me through all this hell.  Oh God! Are you flocking kidding me?"

Your words/Dog Nasty
This is not going to be a good day is it? I have barely moved for two days God. My apartment looks like it threw up my closet, I won't look in the dish pit. I'm doing all I can do to make a peanut butter sandwich. Oh my face hurts God. I'm walking away.

Time In A Bottle/JC
My sisters wedding song. Nice try, not this time. Just give me a minute. I need some real smokes God.

In Between Disasters/UK
Oh! Oh! Oh! I am so mad at you again for this. I know God. I know. Oh God, I don't like the direction your taking me. I know I do this freak out session every time. Yes, I'll just bet I look like a petulant child to all you giants? How petty of me right? So sue me.

Time/H&TBF
It's just never ending. This journey just seems never ending God. I don't give a flying flock anymore who any of you are at this moment. Fuck I am mad at you for all of this. All of it. I mean my God, always something or someone else. I am so fed up with this shit. This sitting in a box with you is no life for me. I just can't do this sitting in this box. Living to function and move every day. I can't. I don't know what you want from me but time is something your not gonna get anymore with me. Not like this. This is all bullshit. You stuck me in a box to get me alone to tell me this? I hate this shit God. I hate this life. If you don't get me out of here soon, I'm going to turn something off. I am up to here with this.

My Heart Will Go On/CD
Fuck you and your love songs. I hate these songs God. I hate love songs. This is all you ever play. Get it the fuck off of me right now. What ever this is take it back. I don't want it. Every fucking time I skip it goes to an advertisement. I can't do this. Summer Breeze? FUCK YOU! Take your music and get it the fuck away from me.

Against All Odds/PC
I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU FOR THIS. HOW COULD YOU? Your such an asshole. I don't like this God. It's destruction. I know it needs to be done. I have to walk away. I feel another tear fest going on. Why couldn't you just do what ever it is you need to do and leave me out of it? Your God, not me. Yeah! I saw it the Goldsmith mummy discovered and a Bengal Tiger killed.

Down Under/MAW
I'm not sure I like having this heart anymore?

Burnin For You/BOC
I am so mad at you God? Yeah I'm back it's 6:39. You can kiss my Lily white ass for this one. It seems the higher you go the lower I go. It's just some P.O.L. really pisses me off. That is the last thing I wanted to see. I walked away trying to figure why am I so mad at you for this? Oh come on, like ISIS wasn't quite the awakening? OH! OH! OH! NO! NO! NO!.......Asshole what are you the angel from hell? NOOOOOO!!!!! I'm a fire sign? OH! OH! OH! that is nothing like I ever had in my mind. What are you nuts?

Come Together/The Beatles
Nobody in there right mind would ever want to be that sun God. ISIS wasn't enough? The Sky Mother? NOOOOOOOO!!!!! After I understood just why I'm surrounded in a cloak. A black snake cloak. Some kind of valuer which is you? NOOOOOOO!!!!!! That is the reason why my sister and I felt like we had been through a fire? Are you mother flocking nuts? I don't want to know. Not that. I can see why you stuck me down in some kind of well? Yup! You really take the cake, don't you? I am that fire God or Goddess of that sun?

Proud Mary/CCR
That fire? Michael said "Colleen forest fires just start in the East this time of year for no reason. That's supposed to make me feel better? OH! OH! OH! What aren't you telling me? You know what God? I felt this same way with Greg. What isn't he telling me. Charm Charm Charm. I hate charmers God. I hate charming men. Those monkey's God? OH! OH! OH! You bet your sweet ass I'm mad at you for this.

Whole Lotta lOVE/lZ
REAAAALLLLYYYYYYY??????? I better start seeing some HO! HO! HO!, real soon or you can go find yourself another fallen angel. I'm that Sun? I'm that Sun Goddess? Are you Mother Flocking nuts? I started to realize just why I'm standing down here? What isn't he telling me? Like I haven't seen this before? That other shoe? Always something with you. What could God be telling me? Why he put me here? What is the significance of this black wall from another perspective?

Don't Look Back/Boston
Oh you think I'm not mad at your "Prince Of Tides" now? I'm not talking about my X. No God, I'm saving the best for last. To be a fly on the wall when it sinks in? Then I start wishing, uhmm, why can't I go back to be a wall flower? Why can't I go back to looking at things from the outside in? You know God, it's that cross. That choker chain I had on that night. The one with the cross. I ripped it off my throat and I said out loud, "I am so sick of this cross." I ripped it off my throat. I felt so confined.  and I threw it on the ground. I continued running for that intersection.  Nice try telling me I can't run free on that land. I can't wait to shut Corporate America down.

Back In Black/AC/DC
Oh save your "Hells Bells" for another day. I'm really not in the mood. Talk about triggers of the heart? Oh mother, may I shut this shit down now?

We Will Rock You? NOOOOOO! I'm to obstinate to look at you now.






No comments:

Post a Comment