Monday, September 4, 2017

ISIS

Just A Dream/CU
OMMFLG!!!!!! Yes God, I got it they called it? Humanity called her forth, just by this system labeling the war ISIS, they called her forth. That is the first word I said out loud that day on the oil can "ISIS". Yee Haw. Something shifted in 2015 for the first word out of my mouth to be said "ISIS." I'M ISIS HERE because these dumbshits called me out? OMG! I can't stop laughing at that. I needed a boost it's been a rough couple of days inside and out.

Village/Cam
Here's another irony for you when Saddam was rebuilding Babylon just in that calling or it being discussed in the works, you had Alex Crowley open Pandora's box and out cam Lady B. Yes, I'm dancing a jig in my seat. I decided I like being a beasty, I mean it's not my fault if you in Revelations missed the part where it said beast, you all thought it was the 666 beast inside of me all along? Sweet! YEE HAW! I'm gonna like this show down.

White Horse/TS
I'm sorry let me take a moment and wipe my tears. Oh God meant our animal spirit beasties. You know the one's you didn't want humanity to know about inside of them? Which has created a whole lotta imbalance on this rock and inside your heart. I remember saying we came from the water and the land, it turns out the beasties were here first, not you the human race. Yes, so when they created this synthetic shit on this rock to wipe out the human race it has been bringing out all that suppressed anger that they could of been running inside there heart or in the woods, hell I don't give a flying flock, freely given, freely taken, respect, love and grace. Yea! So God we all gotta a little beasty inside us and this is off imbalance inside, with all the talk of the beast?

Standing/Jewel
It seems you not only serve this system, that lil' alien that I'm thinking we all got inside us too. I mean who's family came before that garden? ISIS and OSIRIS my children's bloodline. Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! You know I've been thinking so they called her out to the other mummy? Hell God they named her, the other Annie. Wow! What did you do to my family to call out his family line? Well then I did say Greg is always running off to play in the woods? Wouldn't Greg be like me the feau Beasty, wouldn't that make him the feau 666 beasty too?

Landslide/Dixie Chicks
It started to Dawn on me that well from what IC here in these documents. You know the one's that is a timeline of when Greg met Mary Stone made a plan and stole literally everything. On this rock and in heaven ladies this 666 beasty he don't own shit.

Kryptonite/3 Doors Down. Boy's, hey how about nine, to infinity and beyond, I cast you out?
This system may have sold me out with your BJ"S but it turns out God owns this rock, not Greg and now I understand why it says something about a Gregorian falling out of heaven. You know how Greg doesn't have a heart being a sociopath and all, I remember it said something about Greg's Achelious Heal? Nothing hits Greg better in that penny pinchers slave driving ass than money and well by the time I'm done, this system nor Greg will own one God Damned thing.

Girl Crush/Little Big Town
I started laughing when I looked at Kyle and just let me count the beast IC inside that man? Yup, let me count the way? The bald egg head, eagle eyes with a lions brow, then well, IC the Lion in the gait, the bear and the wolf all wrapped up inside one. Then you throw in the sky blue eyes, the JC T-Zone with the bruno. The seven and three and his ring of fire all giants. Just this part alone is hilarious.

Gunpowder/ML
Then it started to dawn on me that I don't hardly have any sixes God? Then I remembered yes I do, I was born in the fives in the sixties. Yup Renton is a bird and the number is five and well I went to school with some Red Indians, and Hazen Highlander's, did you squash my raisin? No, come on.  Don't I have a Lindbergh and a Liberty right here in this Pacific North West. Who doesn't love Garfield. Got my rainbow pride, my panther pride, who doesn't love pink panther?

Jesus Take The Wheel/CU
Well let's not forget about that Cougar Pride? These women are bitchy because they are in heat. So I suggest you men start treating your ladies right. You will R.E.S.P.E.C.T. and speak to women with respect, because you will understand ain't no man of mine father nor brother has ever raised a hand to the sister, daughter or wife. Do I make myself clear. We are gonna get some respect around here for these ladies. In case you hadn't noticed the song, what side is th3e driver on in this emerald city, where King's and the Queen of hearts live? The left.

What Hurts The Most/RF
You are not gonna believe whose tears I shed. going through Newton, Einstein, Davinci and Tesla they want you all to know we have good science and technology. We have good power. What has been provided with their own adversity, they paved a way for us all to be here today. We provide for the good of all not just a few. Those who have come before you, our four fathers and the tears I cried when I realized today that George Washington did step in, because I heard Washington in the beginning.

Everyday/Sheryl Crow
Then more tears with Lincoln, and so many more whom have come before. Martin Luther King wants you to know get rid of the oppressors, get rid of slavery. We are one under one God.
Then it dawned on me hey the weed I've been smoking is called Cinderella's Dream, Am I getting closer God? Then I looked at the name of the kind that went up in smoke just before, and I laughed some more, HO! HO! HO! it was called Daddy Fat Sacks. I freely admit I like my families version of getting stoned better than yours. Human beings are cruel God.

My Little Girl/Tim McGraw
One other discovery, Moon Valley and what walks on that mountain? Well God, if I do re-call, I'd have to say them are Ram's. Wow, you didn't skip a beat did you? At this moment I'm at a loss for words. This lil' beasty likes back scratches and tummy rubs.



 








No comments:

Post a Comment