Friday, May 5, 2017

Magic Man by Heart

God I hope so. This healthcare plan is truly killing me. I just want to get to the next step God I just wanna heal. All this red tape. Onto another referral, reprocess, start over with no conversations, just another part time, piece meal me, nit pick the shit out of me. Not one doctor wants to hear from me the truth about my spine.
Open arms
They don't want to take any responsibility for any of my past healthcare or how it came to be this way.

Peace Train by Cat Stevens

You know what I've been wondering about lately God? This started out with you all using my body as a vessel. Then I started to realize you are using my body not only to do whatever strange stuff you need me to do. I made a agreement for my family. I soon realized I was a little sister to my own brother standing at heavens gates holding my teddy bear.

Hey Jude by The Beatles
Then I discover the sisters. Yes allot of emotion tied up in this part of my family alone. Yet God I discover JC had a wife and daughter. I'm coming in feeling the daughter and as a wife. Still just the vessel right God?

Then I discover God has a wife, even in energy and this rock. Then I start to get a sneaky suspicion this has something to do with mother nature and the sun. All these lil' beasties too God.

Night Moved By B.S & TSB

Back to the noses God. So why am I the one with the dog nose, standing under the male side of the family tree? Most of my own communication has been with the brothers, the father's. With our T Zones from my side of the family tree on this ground and upstairs.
Makes me wonder sometimes God, what role am I playing this time around?

Operator by Jim Croce
The little sister, the daughter, the mother, or am I the sunshine God? The one who lights up and energizes this rock and universe? Am I the one to bring these people Heaven on Earth? Am I the one to enlighten and tell them, they carry their kingdom inside them? Am I supposed to get them out of the vessel God? Am I to tell them why we are really here and how we are all connected to each other through the Atoms and Adams?

Candle In The Wind by Elton John
I don't want to be honored or worshipped God. I didn't ask for any of this. I just want to be free God. Free to be truthful. Free to live. Free to Love. Free to laugh, Free to dance. Free to have my emotions without purgatory. Free to speak. Free to feel. Free to have Faith that you have my back no matter the choice you all make for me and my children.

Carefree Highway by Gordon Lightfoot

I just want to be free God. Set me free.

California Dreamin by The Mama's and the Papa's

No comments:

Post a Comment