Monday, May 8, 2017

Carry Me Across The Mountain

Been listening to Alison Krauss and the Union Station. I love her crisp lilting voice. Like an angel' s voice. She's a gifted woman. Her instrumental voice, her lilt, reminds me of a harp. I love blue grass. The fiddlers, the banjos, the harmonica all playing together, in a bluesy crescendo. It moves you're feet and it speaks to mgymy soul.
Out Of The Woods biy Nickel Creek.
I know God my spine hates me today, however I want to dance faster today. I want too burn off God energy today. I don't want to be angry today however the only pain med I have is Tramadol. I had to lie down most of the day yesterday. My knotts were back full throttle screaming at me. All I did was dance stretch, physical therapy. One set spinal pushups and two sets with the arm bands.
Long Time Traveler by The Wailin Jenny's
Was I tired? No I wanted to run. I wanted to play. I wanted to keep moving. This healthcare system is killing me. I liked living under the will rule. If I was invited somewhere at the last minute, (or another appointment to get to to keep me moving) I could only use what I carried on me each day. If I only had a bus pass (which expires in 2 hours) and a couple bucks in my pocket that invitation became my priority. If I had a way. I had a will. Come rain or shine. No matter the pain. Out here you learn something new everyday. That way I couldn't future trip. It was about Faith.
You Can't Take It With You When You Go by Rhonda Vincent
Truly if only the doctors had listened to me 15 years ago. I  wouldn't be here today. I'm tired God, of harping about those black star families and the monopoly they are playing on humanities hearts, humanities body parts, these wars, sin taxes, guilt and shame. All to pay a cobra life time death plan. It was supposed to be a short term solution to a long time problem. It's not even a part time solution to treat one part of one problem at a time. Ignore the rest. Pain is elusive. You don't see it and they don't see it, diagnose it or bother to treat it either anymore. What right did you have to plant that wheat seed and make choices about my body? All for an allergy which has been ignored for years. They blame the pollen and not the food for all the congestion and asthma. Year round cough and congestion mankind is experiencing. Plus the system created a M.A.S.S. marketing advertising solicitation and sales on humanities wellfare and the illusion of the discount marketing plan they created.
Silver Ghost by Wildwood Valley Boys.
SHIT my left arm isn't going to work today. I take glucosamine. I took all my non narcotic pain meds and all I did was stretch my legs today. I rolled over my white log. Not one snap, crackle, pop. My back is tight. It's important to keep moving and keep up the blood flow.
Rich Woman by RP & AM
Broke today. I  don't even have money for a box of tampons until Friday. I wondered what they were gonna do with my body? You know lining up my blood moon with that full moon. Sure enough they have once again done it.
The Water Is Wide by SSN.
I hate this slow shit. It put's me to sleep. I need the lyrics to feed my emotions. I need the music to feed my soul. I need that beast to move my feet and keep me dancing in the rain.
In The Gravel Yard by Blue HWY
On to my tattle tail session. Did you know that the banking system is charging the franchise's like Oh thank heaven for 7'11. They are charging extra for cash. All these ATM fees just to use your card at franchise's is absurd. How many of these cards are going into my landfills? What is the real cost of doing business this way?
Making Hay by DT (rather be making bacon)
All humanity is paying for is fees for other corporations to do business? Make you stress out working two and three jobs to pay bills and have a quality life. Hell in Vegas
The builders don't bother to pay the contractors. They hide all the homeless, in underground tunnels. They create laws to not feed humanity and get them back on their feet. The service that created the poison is no longer welcome on my rock.
Run Dufus Run by DAB
I'm angry too because I keep seeing mushroom bombs. I'm angry because going to the pain clinic they don't want too discuss my spine. They want a x Ray of my hip socket instead. They wouldn't even let me discuss my history of my spine. Instead I get asked if I was molested? What pisses me off is blame the brain not the spine. I just learned to walk the path of least resistance. No spilled seed. I just had to live with the angry misunderstood behaviors of my mother, which carried to my brother then my sister. No harm came tho me.
I was protected, things came close with my uncle and my sister smashed his arm  in a door and chewed his ass out for trying to touch me. My sister handled things. Like our mother should of done long ago. Do you know what I learned growning up around predators? I learned to listen and see the signs. It made me aware of the word's and behavior. I learned to have compassion and walk through the insanity. Step out and not participate. Kind of like out here, don't make eye contact. It's what these doctors are doing. Knowing full well  what these pills are doing to shut you down emotionally. Causing depression. Right along with the rest of this healthcare system. It's a joke. It's a never ending maze. BTW what did this government do with my corn? My families maze. Did you know someone invented a way for cars to run off water?
Give Me A Ride To Heaven Boy by TA
I have 33 disc in my spine. I can tell each spot of pain where it stems from and why? I didn't get to talk about my spine but I got cut off told they wanted a x Ray on my hip, as I was trying to explain it's stronger and not a issue at the present time. Told to take a herb for the anger tramadol causes. I pee like a screaming banchee, I go off like a lightening storm. I can't stop smoking. I certainly ain't ADHD. I'm the Indigo Mother of this rock. Well mankind just need to accept I'm a high energy person, I don't need eight hours sleep.
It was this system who sees ADHD as a bad trait. I disagree. Awareness is key. These indigo children burn allot of fuel and energy. You just have to know how to parent it and burn the heck out of them by day. Yet make it fun. I could teach my children just fine. I had flash cards, hooked on phonics, kitchen science. I wanted to know about Alex and how she learned to play a kitty cat game at like 3. Yet Kiley can sit and play house with Alex's fiends as well her own. Alex had no patience for pretend. At the age 6 and 7 when she would get uncomfortable she would revert back to this game. As far as Alex's aggressive behavior it was only to her little sister Kiley. Just like my sister with me.
Highwayman by WJ, JC AND WN
I couldn't get a conversation with Greg about her agressive behavior with her sister and I couldn't get her to stop either. I tried working with Greg on this behavior. To discuss what I'm witnessing and work together. Instead he told me this behavior doesn't happen in his house. I knew it as a bold face lie. Kiley and Alex would call me during the violent fights. They were alone allot at Greg's. They couldn't get him on the phone even after work because well it's Greg's time to relax and have fun. Not even on weekend's when he'd take off with friends and leave them home alone. I had to drop my girls off at major drinking and some drugging parties with  no adult supervision. Yet I wasn't allowed to take a pill and be able to function to see my children. No diagnisis, being ignored told I'm lying.
Everybody wants to go to heaven by AK and The Cox
When Greg took my children to a family reunion in Hawaii I asked him to keep an eye on my girls. Nothing a childhood predator likes to warm up to and fiddle and fondle than out of towner lil' child to play with. It's common sense not rocket science. Im not paranoid I'm aware. Instead it turns into a accusation not a conversation as usual.
I had to keep calling Kileys Jr. High because Greg wouldn't give her lunch money. Nor was there food to make a lunch. He wouldn't let her go across the street to eat after school at my house. She was eating green beans out of a can. I had to keep calling and leave messages to the school for over a week. So instead of Greg taking responsibility, he went to my children and once again turned it around on me. See what happens when you tell mommy things? She gets upset and over reacts for no reason. It is her bad behavior that once again is causing you (as in my xhildren) to take responsibility for my actions as a parent. I found out later that why Greg stopped getting invited to all of our old social gatherings we used to attend together is that he ignores his children.
Black and White by Cherryholmes
When I got my divorce I wasnt allowed to speak about his behavior in our marriage. There is literally no legal documentation that he is a sociopath. I was told to file suit after my divorce. Who has another ten thousand dollars? It should of all came out in one clean swoop, the counselors in treatment and Dr. Pasqually, and a psychiatrist I had to see for a year (because paxil people commit suicide), all of them said, you need to get away.
Instead my children lost their  mother, because the system put him in charge. Also I had a valid perscrption with many diagnoses of muscular skeletal, and cardiovascular pain from all these four neurologist I was sent to. This is her pain. They didn't know the cause, however it was truthful. I'm not sure that is even a neurological disorder anymore. If it is the solution is bassackwards. This healthcare system not one time diagnosed a common problem like scoliosis, or flexible kyphosis. In The beginning I couldn't get more Relpax, I could only get six. Hell those were like 3 to 400 bucks a month for me. I  kept telling them the neurological suppressors, these pills aren't working they are hurting me. I kept telling them I hurt between the shoulder blades. I couldn't carry Alex in a front pack or sling it hurt to bad.
I had too interview homeopathic practitioners for my office. So they worked on me to let me experience their diagnosis without saying anything. Kinesiology, reflexology, chiropractors, massage therapist, different types of mediums feed me information.
Michael Golden was the name of the chiropractor Greg pawned me off on once again. I had just loaded up the Ford Exploder once again on my own. Ran the kids to Brynmar earlier. Michael Golden said Colleen I think you have Scoliosis. The other homeopathic protections said, your muscles are like a rock. You are like a solid piece of wood. Vantage was the last time I spent with my father in my childhood. Fourteen or fifteen yrs old. We were at the petrified forest.
All I know is this healthcare system I blame for the lack of quality and care they have shown me over the years. It is and was inhumane to create a addiction and plant a label. Control the gateway drugs to alternative healthcare. I haven't been addicted to anything in years. I truly have no desire to feed my body black swill or pills. I'd rather get adjustments and massages. Ice and heat to cool the burning fire in my muscles. I prefer to sleep the pain away first if I can. Then if it doesn't work, or if the pain wakes me up then take a pill that works. Not make me sleep for a couple hours, I wake up feeling no better
And as the day rolls on just to dance a slow dance or go for a walk it gets worse. Tramadol makes me angry, makes me smoke like a chimney. I can't get away from a restroom, and the anger and rage. I have no tolerance and patience on these pills. Who can function.
Whiskey Lullaby BP&AK
For years I said I think my sinuses are causing some of my migraines. I was told not possible. I begged for more Relpax told no to dangerous. All I wanted was a life. I wasn't doctor hopping being married to Greg, I was getting bounced from doctor to doctor. Test after test, including developing identical fibrous tissue in both breast. White water leaking, out of both breast. My whole body was bruised. I did and over the years everything possible to get answers to my pain. I loved my children, I loved the chaos. I loved my friends, I loved the volunteer work and it being a part of my children's lives.
I wanted them to have compassion for others less fortunate. Not judgment. You know instead of complaining about something that is broke do something that is needed. Do something about it.
When I had Hailey in my care as my step daughter. I heard so many stories from her and what was really going on at that school. The crazy backstabbing, undermining, spiteful, vengeful, behavior of high school students. The violence and the creation of tolerance in the school system instead of acceptance of fellow man.
Walls Of Time
I went to the school district with what I was witnessing. I had an idea for a solution to help these teenagers have compassion for one another. Instead of blame and anger. I wanted to set up an assembly or an after school program that's not counseling so much as discovery of ones behaviors.
I wanted to have a hands on skit sessions of what is really going on. Like the use of the cell phone. The hateful messages and nasty pictures being exchanged.
The bullies and the mean girls behavior in school needs too be called out and made more aware by actually witnessing, and participating in the bad behaviors. Then have the students work on a solution together. See it, feel it, experience it. Analyze it. Talk about different perspectives and solutions. You can't solve anything just by reading a book. In order to help someone you gotta walk it, talk it and experience it in order to put your heart into anything in life.
Come Thou Fount Of Every Blessing by fiddlesticks.
Beautiful but still to slow for how I feel inside.
Our Town by TF
Crystal Blue Persuasion by TJ&TS
Like A Crow Chasing A Butterfly promises promises God.
My Church by MM
Wal-Mart after they opened they hired a bunch of part time people. Most on welfare or from other countries. Then it made available for these people to work part time. Take credit for helping humanity getting another welfare job. This way trey didn't have to pay health insurance. It kept their employees just under the belt to continue to receive food stamps for ten and their families. Just this action opened the door way for all these part time welfare recipients to have no choice but to need state funding. Then all the other corporations and small business owners followed suit. There was no healthcare money issue or food issue. Not hardly a doctor over medicating humanity until this bullshit. It does not Matt the insurance or tree poison in anyone's future. Their will be no help. Yes I'm pissed about that Special K and my lil dogs. Can there be anymore denial people?

Star Of The Show by TR
OMMFLGOD! ARE YOU KIDDING ME? i'M ALREADY NOT HAPPY THAT I HAVE TO COME TO THE LIBRARY TO WRITE THE DIRECTOR OF THE PAIN CLINIC HOW I FEEL BEING A RECIPIENT OF THERE SERVICES. IT WAS GOING TO HURT. I SHOULDN'T HAVE TO REMIND THIS HEALTHCARE INDUSTRY OF MY RIGHTS AND THEIR JOBS. i SHOULDN'T HAVE TO REMIND THEM OF MY RIGHTS AS A HUMAN BEING BEING A RECIPIENT OF A FAILURE OF A HEALTHCARE THAT COULDN'T EVEN BE BOTHERED TO DIAGNOSE ME IN TWENTY FIVE YEARS. THEY CHOOSE NOT TO LISTEN TO MY PAST HISTORY AND THE TRUTH OF ALL THE BULLSHIT SERVICE, HEAD GAMES AND EXPERIMENTS THEY HAVE DONE ON ME AND MY FAMILY. RIGHT ALONG WITH A COPY OF MY CIVIL RIGHTS AND A COPY OF THEIR OATH OF SERVICE THEY PROVIDE. THEN I WANT TO KNOW WHAT RIGHT THEY HAVE TO LABEL ME PRICE TAG ME AND SALE ME OFF TO THE NEXT BULLSHIT PROVIDER. ITS REALLY SAD WHEN YOUR CUSTOMER THE MENTAL HEALTH PATIENT KNOWS MORE THAN YOU ALL HIGH AND MIGHTY EGOTISTICAL PEOPLE. YOU DON'T WANT TO HEAR HOW WE ARE NOT GOING TO REPEAT HISTORY ON MY SPINE? YOU DON'T WANT TO HEAR FROM ME WHAT I NEED TO GET TO MOVING EACH DAY? YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW THE TRUTH OF MY HISTORY AND WHAT YOU DOCTORS WITH ALL YOUR MIND GAMES HAVE PUT ME THROUGH THEN WELL, YOU CAN STEP ASIDE, JUMP SHIP. TODAY I DON'T GIVE A FLYING FLOCK. I TOLD GOD BLOW IT THE FLOCK UP GOD. I DON'T GIVE A GOD DAMN WHO I AM. BLOW IT THE FUCK UP RIGHT NOW.

I Should Go To Church Sometime by TF

Then I get to the library and once again I get stopped at the bathroom door. Now it seems I have to go tot the front desk to get the keys to the code. The librarian's job is to stand at a bathroom door with a key in a public place once again. It's not just the restaurants, the drug stores and the grocery stores and the doctors who sold out humanity. It's the public library now. The last place these people had to go to come in from the rain, apply for a job like they are supposed to and another key code.

Little Bit Of You by CB
Hot! Hot! Hot! Doesn't describe how I feel about all this indignity on a service you provide. I want to know when I walk into a burger King at 11:40 am why every table is dirty, the tile is missing pieces, ice in the bin on the counter not in the ice machine, why it took 17 minutes to clean one table? I want to know why you have the right to poison me, and I have to get a code to this Kingdom, why there is one person at the counter doing three jobs during a lunch hour? I want to know why you are charging me ten bucks to poison my body, why I have to stand in line to get you tao take an extra 17 minutes to clean a table? 
Ready Set Roll by CR
Now I ask, what right do you have to be in the service industry? I want to know what right you had this whole time to burn me out, write me off, stick me in a mental institution after being raped and eighty sixed off corporate land because you say so and I didn't ask for nothing in the first place? What right did you have to short my paychecks, use me as your on call girl all hours of the day and not listen to what your employees and customers have to a say about all this disservice you provide? Now God Dammit my back hurts today, and I refuse to be laid up and stuck in a box or a bed being brain dead imbusal because I refuse to adapt to all your injustice and bullshit service. Truth be told I would of did Chiropractic and massage this whole time. Had I known and been given a choice about what you pollute my body with. So yes I will keep smoking my tobacco, it's not killing me like all these pills and allergies in my head. Your barbiturates or my weed and tobacco? My sinuses not my mind. In my neck and a ring around my head people not my mind. In my spine and all I wanted was a diagnosis and a choice. This system keeps blocking even the bathroom door.

Back-road Song by GS
Indignity injustice uncivility is my new word. You know what Eve's quote today is? Never judge a book by it's cover. Truth is, it's your last chance ever to see the true Adam and Eve, the true Mother and Father, The True brother and sister standing hand in hand. 

Leave The Night On by SH
You know what my favorite part in this whole thing is going to be? How I am going to appear like the bride of Frankenstein to the families who made choices about humanities welfare and how they fed God's flock. 
Dirt On My Boots by JP
You all followed the wrong white collars, the wrong justice system and the wrong mass, and in return you served the wrong son and the wrong family tree to feed you for life. You put your Faith in the wrong higher power and well mercy me OH my, some of you have misjudged. Some of your have had ample opportunity to turn things around. 

Let Me Love You by CL
Some of you have misjudged my godd intentions. HMMMM! Some of you have misdiagnosed to collect from the wrong pot. I wonder me Oh my, what is the penalty for harming the fertility Godess? Shall I tick down my list of fallen angels once again. The car crash my friend who pissed me off at work and died shortly after flting trhough a windshield with two other recipients I worked with. Kelly didn't your mother just committ suicide? Wasn't it me filling in for you at work when you called in at the last minute? What BS did you pull at work on me. Juan I am sorry honey, you were just caught in the fray. Sorry about that broken neck.

High fiving Kevin when you hid under my bed. What hand was your daughter missing?

What about the red head who came and sat at my table one evening when I sat alone on my own time reading a book. She approached me and wanted help. She wanted to leave her boyfriend. I told her her options and directed her to DSHS services and AA. I knew this because my fifteen year old neighbor just had a baby and I spent eight hours in the phone going through the phone book looking for a program to help her out. I spent the last three years being the primary custodian over my ill father and I spent days and days calling for serivces for him. I told her to think on it and think kof that son she raised with him. I had no issue with the guy. I met him I thought he was a nice guy.

Instead she goes home, goes off on him feeling all powerful. It backfired and she blamed me for helping her and giving her direction. After she lost her son and daughter. Hooked on Black Tar Heroine.
Close RK
That man who raped me. The one that put me in a system and learned what it's really like being a rape victim at a corporation of anywhere else. How they label you and victimize you and blame you and jail you. While the psychiatrist release me and wonder why I'm back because of a failure of a lawyer and a system. I mean after being raped, I had to be institutionalized and stripped down, told to bend over and spread my ass cheeks while another man looked through the window. I told that lady you people once again are going to make me miss all these wonderful appointments that I show up for yet they don't and it's my time and life that ticks away, not yours. Well really it is yours. Cause and effect. You know Adelaide anything that hits this lil moon affects this rock. Oh yes and guess what I discovered also. It's not about the sun this time. It's about the sunshine.

Hilarious thing is I haven't been homeless for a long time but because of this healthcare system and this justice system I just can't get out of this box of hell.

Hometown RK
You will not get one more drop of blood from me. You will not get one daughter from my family. My children are not the next generation of Handmaidens. This family is not sacrificing one more daughter this black star family IC. My children will not donate on tiny freckle or hair to this purgatory and hell. My Children do not serve anyone except by free will and free choice.

My Girl DS
My Children will not be treated like second class citizens because they don't have a ding ailing going off between there legs. They will never be second rate, they will never be second class, Like Rosa Parks, they will be free to sit anywhere after they grow up. Till then children on the floor, those seats are for the adults. They will learn their place until they are ready to fly, lovingly, compassionately, and freely.

They Can't See by MT
Do you see me? Do you hear me? Am I making myself perfectly clear? It really is a beautiful world when you take off your blinders, and step outside the box. Look up at the sky and have the grace to say thank you for having my back, no matter the cost. When your one of JC's family you don't die. He keeps his promises.





















No comments:

Post a Comment