Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Great Loins Afire

Song at the moment, I Love A Rainy Night by Eddie Rabbit,

Perfect song. I am hot. I am so mother flocking hot right now. It was just the shot I needed to set me off. You see for the last few days I decided I'm going to download. Download. Download I'm going to call it all out. I don't give a flock anymore. You lnow those names two years ago that I stopped? As the names from my classmates and the family histories kept falling and falling, I stopped after researching the media industry and common names that keep popping up on some of these shows and from there I just let my fingers keep walking.

Your No Good LInda Rondstadt

Click Click I just kept let my fingers do the walking. The story they were telling and I stopped. Threw it all away and said, "I don't need those names anyways. Who needs names anyways? So I let my fingers do a lil' tap tap tap. Backstep and walk away in another direction and see where this goes? All I know is my hips are movingfor a reason and it seems I'm catching up to something. Not sure yet, just what? LWhere? How? Not even the who's and why's? Oh no, not me. So I threw it all away. I started over.

The Gambler by Kenney Rogers
Things got staranger. I just kept moving forward. Paycheck's are declining all of a sudden and I'm documenting every dime. Down to the last penny. I knew one thing I was seeing?  People spiraling, and bouncing. Drugs or no drugs. Legal or illegal. Label or no label. Fear.  Why do I see so much fear no matter the direction? No matter the suit. No matter the class. Truckers acting strange and I can't even get my foot through the door, to simply ask Larry, "Hey did ya know the truckers want more fruit?" Someone something always blcoking me from walking through that door or to even show up for an appointment is to much to ask. I mean its my paycheck on the line. By the way Larry whats up with that line anyways? It is so dysfunctional and not allot of team spirit going on

Islands in the stream

I mean a black square that I knew was foreign and it did not belong there. My body might of hurt but not my mind. Truckers conversations, showing their true colors. Depressed, or just the numbers and topics that kept going around and around. The passing of a belt, a agreement, that turned into a committment from hell. Yet oh so telling as I keep moving forward, All along accepting the labels, determined I'm going to see where this system leads me? Let's see how helpful they really are? Yes I am hot under the belt. I am hot under the collar. For the last few days I'm making my list, I'm categorizing, by the names labels wars and destruction, right down to our all the courageous altruistic, Artist, scientist, and authors. How they just keep spiraling around and around and always back to these mother flocking names. I am done.

The Rose.

I'm going to down load more about the gold and how it just keeps disappearing, I going to talk more about these planets, and these common names, people and industry just keep slpiraling around around throughout history. In our Government behind the scenes for each Nation. Each Ancestor, Each Man Woman and Child who have ever suffered. I fully understand. Now I ask you. Am I the I of Insanity, or the one who's closely watched? Am I your Heaven or your hell? What perspective do you have and what point of view can you have on all my suffering and pain? Truth be told you have never walked in these shoes. My size six Paul Punyons, or this families Tinker Bell?

Loves Been A Little Hard On ME by Juice Newton

Back to Newton and that mother flocking apple that seems to be the topic of so many theological, Religious Fact, or am I just this Families apple of God's Eye? C for Courage while I drop my bomb list. No sorry that would be yours behind that black star family. C for Cunt perhaps? You know this families Kitty Cat. Am I the Pussy Willow?

Half The Way by Crystal Gayle

I mean truly religion, you truned this families Nymphs into Nymphomaniacs not me. Something wrong with being a lil' fairy in my twinkle toes and skully? What you don't like my character defects? You don't like my B Bombs? My F Bombs? My A Bombs. My D Bombs? Is it the H Bomb you despise about my character? Sorry it's a family trait. Call it a birth defect in my family tree of life not the tree of......??????? Oh yeah you don't have a tree do you? Turn's out the weed and trees belong to me and my family.

DayDream Believer by Anne Murray

Perhaps I'm just blue today dancing all alone on my twinkle toes? Perhaps I'm tired of the black shadow? I mean Alex and I have allot in common. We like the real thing any day over all this Bullshit paradise of illusions of lies. Wow!

I am the Mystery Shopper from Hell. Taco Bell, which I have called Taxco Hell since Christina told me about the meat? Then I got food poisoning two months pregnant with Kiley. I, as usual tried to give them another chance. Not to much of a choice. Being on a limited diet. You know the Gluten thing?

Blue Bayou by Linda Ronstadt

It's right by my pharmacay and on the way to the library. I eat there about two to three times a week. Especially these last few weeks. So today I had to pee when I got off the bus. Now normally I have to pee, and normally I have to stand in line. Hold it in, this is one of my blow out places when my period went through it's own blood moon six day phasing in and out. So I waited until the guy in front of me turned to speak to someone else and I asked for the code? She said, "I'm sorry, you have to be a customer to get the code to the restroom. I said "excuse me? I eat in here two to three times a week. I am a customer. (Imean really? You can't miss me. I stick out like a sore thumb)Spend about 9 to ten dollars each time and I can't use a restroom?
Have to believe we are Magic by Olivia Newton John
I continued on....You mean to tell me I eat in here two to three times a week, and I'm not considered a customer? Now you tell me I can't have the keys to restroom? I need your name, your customer service number? She said, "You will need to contact corporation to get the code". I walked out and came back in because I can't find any contact information around the door. However there is a note on the door discussing the rules and stipulations, to get the code to this door. Turns out I have to be a paying customer. Turns out it didn't used to be this way. Turns out it will be again.

Stand By Your Man by Tammy Wynette.

Shit I gotta pee. I am pissed off. This corporation, and it's system is the reason I sprung a leak. It is the reason for all if this septic bullshit in humanity. Pink meat fillers and Wheat Flour. What they cut you a deal to be a sell out too?

THIS ROCK IS MY FORTRESS NOT YOURS. I DON'T CARE HOW MUCH THAT MAN PISSES ME OFF. I DON'T CARE HOW MUCH HE YANKS MY CHAIN. I KNOW THE CODE AND I GOT YOUR DNA. I GOT THE CNS, I GOT THE SPINE. I GOT THE HEART. I GOT THE COURAGE. I AM FROM THE MILITIA.
(HERE YOU COME AGAIN)
I AM FROM THIS TRIBE OF ANGELS. IT IS FOR HIM I DANCE FOR. IT IS FOR HIM, I HOWL FOR. IT IS FOR HIM I SING FOR. IT IS FOR HIM I PUT IT ALL ON THE LINE FOR. IT IS FOR HIM THAT I WEAR THIS CROOKED SPINE. IT IS FOR HIM AND HIM ONLY THAT I SWIM IN A SEA OF SHARKS. IT IS FOR HIM THAT I DANCE IN THE RAIN. IT IS FOR HIM I CARRY ALL THIS PAIN.

RIDE EM COWBOY. 

NOW WHEN I COME BACK I'M STARTING MY DOWNLOAD.









No comments:

Post a Comment