Thursday, May 4, 2017

Heat Of The Moment

B4uTrear me Right by Pat Benatar Either I am labeled off the wagon or on the reservation. Either way in my life time,  I'll be Damned if I do and Damned if I don't. No matter what in this system. I'm always wrong and the machine is always right. Humanity keeps defending the system, the insurance, the programs, and the technology. Looking back in history it's the same thing over and over.

Alone by Heart
I mean we bailed the babbling systems and corporations however looking back in history, what Abbott farm aid. They didn't bail out those farmers, the loans the interest for humanity to eat what once was mostly organic
So yeah another set up I see to kill off humanity all to get the land and poison more seeds.

All I Wanna Do IS Make Love To U by Heart

No comments:

Post a Comment