Sunday, May 14, 2017

In The Blood by JM

Sometimes I feel stuck between a rock and a hard place. Go away God, no come back God.
Wasted Time by KU
I asked how long has it been? He said fifteen years. It was fifteen years since I first worked at TA. Got fired for something I did not do. I said that too. Conspiracy? Coincidence?
Flatliner
Just not meant to be but I know one thing fifteen years, now seventeen. I Ain't happy. Not one God Damn but. Either way I shake a stick at this timeline, I ain't happy. You know what they say? If your mama ain't happy ain't nobody happy. My daughter's well let's just say Pope Greg. Your dead demon boy. I Ain't gonna shed one God Damn tear for you. How far someone goes to protect a secret, is a deadly game of life of death. All to cover a monopoly working behind the iron curtain. That I do know.
Greatest Love Story by Lanco

No comments:

Post a Comment