Friday, October 19, 2018

Wind Beneath My Wings


Every Little Thing/CP
OMMFLGOD! So many things have been cumming 2 light these last couple day's? In my heart I want it over. I want it to end. I'm done, how much more? I can't even have a thot without not even being aware until later seeing myself in what ever location or position asking that question.

Ain't No Sunshine/BW
I realized after I was handed the Keepers Of The Light Oracle cards that these are all the beings whom have moved through my life in one form or another. When I discovered the actions and names of these beings? That they are my twin flames in one form or another and that I literally saw some of them in my dreams and behaviors out there, I was so excited. All those twin's? Those God Damned twin towers, back to Sodom and Gomorrah I go. Sumthing or sumone I knew nothing about. Hell Sumone had to explain sodomy to me. The difference between molestation and rape on a boy, girl or woman. Sodomy being raped in the ass. Like what that guy said he wanted to do to me, only he said nut me up.

Heaven/BA
I finally figured out Prometheus vs. Poseidon, King of the sea. They kept taking me back to the bowing horse in front of JC? My nickname Colt? The disabled my aunt Doris? It was the eagle head again of Horus. It was Prometheus and well he just happens to get his liver eaten every night by what? An Eagle of all things. Funny a mythological being up there with a jar of livers of all things? What they were trying to show me was the curse of Zeus and Prometheus, well heat. Don't disobey those daddy's, I recon. My X, having to fight for the right to have heat all those years. When I changed out our heating system 3 times and got our bill from 300 to 85 dollars a month. Truly since when did it become my responsibility to even have heat for me and my children with that man? Fuck you! It was Zeus that lightening rod. The call of the Siren? Is it from my mermaid's or is it from my brother or is he my father? Here I stand in Olympia. Where do U stand bcuz I'm tired of this curse? Another mother flocking curse at the gateway with Horus whom just happens 2 have a eagle head. Yet here I stand in the land of hawks. Where do U stand?

Take It From Me/JD
I forgot it was Ancient Alien days again. I turn it on to Season 12 Episode 5 at about the last ten minutes and their is my answer? The Curse Of The Pharaohs. That King Philip and I can't remember that Pope's name again. The Knights Of The Templar. The Rose. They literally have me saying after I literally judge my family being the shit magnet for Mary Mag. I ain't your shit magnet for bad behavior anymore. I'm The Rose, I'm your Queen of this nether nether land and U can take me or leave me pick a door. Every Rose has it's thorn. Up for eternal life or down in Dante's Inferno for 7000 thousand years. U can sit in that hot smelly shit for just what U have expected me and mine to sit in.


Hanging By A Moment/Lifehouse
OMMFLGOD! This AA talked about the connection to Oak Island. The Knights Of The Templar. Scotland and their flag was the opposite of the Knights Of The Templar. Then they talk about the Arc Of The Covenant again. I am ready to kick those 2 brothers ass that are drilling that island that is in the shape of an elephant. Now RU ready 2 stand against mother nature all the while U disrespect my rock? Thailand and Alex? That first day my phone went ding just after IC my brother and father in Earthworks Park. Seeing 2 rings. Telling them I don't trust that Japanese woman and German man to bring them home. Just before I write something somewhere about Alex and Elephants. The phone goes ding and she tells me she wants my signature to go to Thailand for 6 months. I jump up off that bench fuck you all it ain't gonna happen. The first day there she's playing with baby elephants. This one really gets my goat.


Come Alive/TFT
Oh fuck me! The next AA S/11E/2 Destination Mars. On the human body and the fallen angels. It was the ruin's, the Buddha and statues that caught my eye. Everything that is there is here. Even your theorist on ancient aliens figured out that that red rock and it's inhabitants are here. You know the Aries, the ram, I'm Gods little lamb. The shadows of the humans messing with our shuttle? The reason why they want to go back. Convince us we don't need to be here but there? Are the Malakites, the serpents and the reptilian elite and entitled that led U wrong. Why would God want you to go live there when S/He gave us this rock to feed all of our children. This is what happens when we keep everything so separated. Oh yeah, Cousin It the Serpent that sits at Mt. Si of all places.

How Deep Is Your Love/Bee Gees
I don't click on Kyle's Facebook. I don't go any further than what he's told me. He will tell me when he's ready. It's been awhile since he's read anything. Makes me worry how he's doing? It's a heavy load. I scrolled a couple of his post and the name Tammy Adcox came up. It was the way she looked to me. Just like Shannon Gleason sister whom just died from breast cancer. I kept looking at her and asking are you sure your not related? Yet her last name sounded so familiar? It was Gleason's brother that I called Brother Red standing at the end of the counter in red and black. Same position and place as Kyle. Then I saw Brother red in the woods that day. Then she isn't showing up for work. Missing the good shifts as a new person leaving us to pick up the load. She is the crazy Tammy that someone else told me I know her. She's crazy Colleen, don't listen to anything she has to say. I don't know if she is? I don't really care, not the point. It was the name, the timing, my asking her my questions? That God Damn connection coming around again. I shut it down well after reading some of his humor. Hilarious! 

Under The Bridge/RHCP





No comments:

Post a Comment