Sunday, October 28, 2018

The Chains That Bind

She Talks 2 Angels/The Black Crows
I love it the Black Crows.
These chains that bind? I admit I can't go back. I can't be told to sit in someone else's shit. I can't be told I have no rights. I can't speak because I haven't earned my keep. My self worth and that value of the human heart, the dollar versus what I bring to the table? For someone else's money or disrespect I haven't earned my self worth to live and love freely? Someone else making the decisions about what I carry in my heart? Got to live within some else's program and diameter. Another program or system I have to report to. Telling me I must live this way or I don't count, unless I bring in that green? Spin the hay into gold. Make it work. My daughter pricked at 15 for that prick just like her mother who came before?  Told I can't speak, this blanket blame game and whose gonna pay? Not I.
It's Not My Time/3 Doors Down
I can't do it . Another marriage of drudgery with these chains that bind me? I don't give a fuck who or what you are. I don't give a fuck who they are. The divine and the human heart don't match up inside of me. I can't after all this let this one issue go. No matter how thoroughly scrooged I've been in this life. All for a test of what kills me to say, the unworthy. So much bad behavior.
She Don't Know She's Beautiful/SK
Marriage, the illusion of love and the chains that bind? I can't do it again no matter what they say.
Marry You/BM
I don't give a fuck if you are the wolf in my closet with little red girls climbing all over you. Truly you were not phased. I can't do this again. I don't have it inside of me.
My Memory Ain't What it Used To Be/JA
Oh my God not after this clearing it ain't. Finding out who I really am? BTW proud to say who and not whom because of the Greek'. Proud Mary, I'm the angel I'm the owl of wisdom not you. Not you.  Take your proper grammar, shove it up your ass.
Cowboy Take Me Away/DC

No comments:

Post a Comment