Saturday, January 6, 2018

Come Home Soon

Come Home Soon/ She Daisy 01/06/2018
Right at this moment I want to walk away to anywhere else to be alone and scream my head off. I want to fall to my knee's and cry. I don't know how much more I can take God? My Spear Of Destiny God? My baby girl? She breaks my heart. I don't know what to say to her without speaking Truth? She is graduated now. How do I tell her God?

Wide Open Spaces/The Dixie Chicks
That I'm the Lamb to wipe away humanities sins? That I am Justice? I am Freedom? How do I tell my babies that I am that woman of Freedom that stands with that ring of stars around my head? God Damn you, did you ever place a eagle right on top of my head. A great big blue eyed 250 lb. Six foot four Bald Eagle at that. That seven and three with hair like woman and teeth like lions God? That ring of fire and whom they are to this rock? This blue planet, those blue skies? Mine? I am shit brown, the fertilizer and soil I replenish with the sun.

Come Wake Me Up/RF
I've been asking myself for the last few days, why would we even want to bring the human race back? Look at all this justified bad behavior today? Look what they have done to my planet, my rock, my life? That they are so arrogant and pious judgemental little shits and you want me to have the good grace to save humanity? These humans are so arrogant God that they don't know nor do they care that they are part of this animal kingdom, part of this circle of life. The whole reason why God calls us his flock?

The Shape I'm In/JN
It hasn't dawned on anyone in our own Government that we are living in a matrix run by an entity? How no one else can see that they are just keeping us busy bee's busy? Like ant's working the colony, working the farm? All this brainwashing to earn your keep and do your part? To feed who again God? I certainly don't see any service, all IC is a Justified Government for all these laws and labels, fines and fee's making a living off the suffering? Their ain't no justice God, and their certainly ain't no going back now. All these nations, all these countries, all these people they have labeled, institutionalized and made a living off their suffering. You know just as well as I the human race will never let the money go and let God?

Bubba Shot The Juke Box/MC
NOW I ASK YOU IN CONGRESS, YOU DOCTORS, YOU LAWYERS, YOU JUDGES WITH ALL YOUR BLANKET LAWS AND CONVICTIONS TO HEAL HUMANITY TODAY? HOW WOULD YOU LIKE IT COME JUDGMENT DAY, IF GOD DID A BLANKET JUDGMENT ON YOU ALL, LIKE YOU HAVE DONE TO THE HUMAN RACE? THE HUMAN RACE IN THIS UNITED STATES? THAT YOU SOLD OUT TO FEED YOURSELVES? THIS ISN'T FREEDOM. IT'S SLAVERY.

NOPE, I DON'T WANT TO HEAR IT. YOU KNEW BETTER. YOU SERVED UP HUMANITY TO THIS ENTITY, THIS MACHINE THAT ONLY FEEDS ITSELF. YOU SOLD OFF THE WRONG STOCK TO FEED THE WRONG PROFIT. WHAT'S YOUR EXCUSE FOR CREATING A JUSTIFIED SYSTEM FOR ALL YOUR BAD BEHAVIOR? ALL THESE BLANKET LAWS YOU HAVE IN PLACE FOR THE MENTALLY ILL, YOUR VETERANS, YOUR SENIOR CITIZENS? MOST YOU MISLABELED. YOUR BLANKET LAWS ON THAT SCARLET LETTER A? YOUR ONE LANE HIGHWAYS TO HELL WITH THIS SHORT TERM SOLUTION TO THE HUMAN RACE WHOM HAVE LONG TERM SUFFERING AND PAIN? THE JUSTIFICATION FOR ALL THESE INSTITUTIONS AND LABELS TODAY? BOY HOW YOU IN CONGRESS HAVE ABUSED THIS? NO I WOULDN'T WANT TO BE YOU, COME JUDGMENT DAY.

It's Your LOVE/TMFH
I'm talking to all of you? What right did you have to hand over the human race to this machine? What right did you have to put the human race to work for the machine? The machine works for all the human race or it doesn't work at all. Do I make myself clear? It pisses me off God. About three thirty this morning it started to dawn on me. That is the black cloud. It's not just technology and this machine, it is all these blanket laws serving the human race. You created the oppression and suppression on the human race in this United States when you sold us out. Trying to get humanity to adapt to all your poison in our soil, seed, water and air. You built the human races investment on a house of cards that you the dow, banking, and stock market created? To feed a few, and a machine? You allowed it to make it's own laws, guidelines and fines? All tied in with our justice system? You think you get to put a price on sin to get through heavens gates? That's a good idea. Let's all do Gods job? Oh we already are IC.

High Lonesome Sound/VG
The reason why I have a blanket on my left shoulder? It's not just because Kyle is a truck driver in this United States. He to delivers the food and does his part still, as I served it up. NOOOOOO!!!!! Could it be that because all you doctors for the past twenty to thirty years have misdiagnosed it? You have ignored it and once again not listened to your client. You listened to your insurance. My TOL God, and you want me to give humanity back, compassion? Forgiveness? Food for life and everlasting love? Your off your rocker.

Home Alone Tonight/LBKF
Then my mind kept going back to Sacajawea and my location and where I spent my childhood? Lake Sacajawea. The fourth of July that the fire work flew by my left shoulder and the trellis caught fire? So I look it up and WHAT THE FLYING FLOCK GOD? I'm related to Carol Charbonneau? The one with Crones disease and I just happen to carry the crone, that I have to turn back into a crown? The names of the children. the location vs. my family today?

Fine Line/LBT
Over here God, no you got to add more native blood to my family line. Pocahontas what really happened to her and her two children? Names. The names of the tribes that both these women have crossed? How did I come out so white, if I'm so red? Look at Kai, she mother flocking looks like Pocahontas before I knew the story God? She looks like snow white. That ruby lipped, porcelain skin child has more red and tan in her and she's so porcelain? I hurt inside God.

Paint Me A Birmingham/TL
In more than one way I hurt. I know I married Aleister Crowley the beast himself and I have to get my children out? They don't know they are enslaved by their own father? I know God I'm the Pagan Goddess Alistair.  That beast number is a long long way from this actual mothers bloodline. I gave birth to him long ago. I got two angels on my shoulder, not just one, I got a mother flocking great big blue eyed eagle on my head and in my head. Now we know why it's called a thunder bird on top of the totem pole? Now that part I like.

Riding With Private Malone/DB
Last night it dawned on me some more, I climbed Jacobs ladder to the light, yet I still got that IT sitting in septic system in North Bend somewhere? I can't get my mind off the septic system just happens to going in right there and the timing? I said to that policeman in 2015, I don't even know what to call IT? Here we are with a IT2 movie coming out?

I'm In/KU
Then it started to sink in uhm you want Sodom and Egypt to come together and well let's get back to that root issue? That man root to be exact? I know God it's another POL I don't like. I'm just lil' beasty, with a tiny donut hole. The conversation with Valerie and having to dig a hole for the big dog to reach the little dog? My mother telling me they had to put Miss Charlie Pride down because a big dog got a hold of her? Then my father in law about large men and their mass? Funny it seems I haven't forgotten all those strange conversations coming back to bite me in the ass. I have to ask whose Sodom and whose Egypt? Whose top dog and whose the bottom bitch again? What comes around goes around. He may not get his comeuppance right then but I promise you pay back will be a beasty bitch. I got you pegged boy.

Home/DB
Then I go back to all those weird paintings and graffiti around here? On my walk out Base God, then further down on the sidewalk painted in graffiti it says God, then along the drag in the middle of the side walk James. A date for this reservation God? I have figured out it has something to do with the human races hypothalamus? I figured out where Poseidon is at and whom he is to me, and finally Zeus? It seems this family tree's children has a natural ability to piss our big daddies off. The reason for the jar of livers God? I got it. Naive me ate off that Wisdom tree of life. OOOPS!

I'm Gonna Miss Her/BP
I just know that if I don't get this, Zeus is gonna skewer my ass. I know I'm his mother, he's my father and around and around we go in my family tree of life I carry. Then I had no idea on new years I'm standing under the wolf moon? M. looked up at the moon and said well by the looks of it, you should be starting your blood moon any day now. Sure enough, January 1st going into the 2nd. When do I get to just come out of the box God?

Just Might/Sugarland
How the human race has no clue why all these homeless are flocking to the 2 PNW'? Could it be because we have our forest, rivers, and ocean? Could it be because we have our four seasons? Could it be where Hope lives? That Rose Line down I5 of all places God? So close yet so far away. I just want this next part over. Get me off the cross already. This Washington is the next Jerusalem? Yeah I figured that out too.

If You See Him/If You See Her/B&D RM
Jesus Take The Wheel/CU
Shall we get to the Masonry God and what I learned right here? Yeah a documentary came on on the Masonry and the founding members. The way it's designed and set up around Washington, the Obelisk God, and Pleiades. The star cluster of the 7 sisters sitting in the star called Taurus God? In the beginning of this I kept seeing a bull. I found it. Get me the flock off this rock. It was when they said the founding members that my head started to go click click click. Here we go again. I saw in the beginning Ben Franklin standing with a kite, and a key. The lightening and energy? I said to Alex something about you know that ain't God's hand that's mother nature and she gets no credit.

Why/JA
It went over George Washington, the grays and John Adams? I had no idea these three were the founding members or what they represent? Does the human race even understand what these elite men were trying to accomplish right along with Lincoln? Freedom, to prevent the elite and entitled from controlling everything and creating slavery. Here we are not only a nation enslaved, but a rock God, and the human race doesn't even know it. I don't want to hear anymore that aliens don't exist. I don't want to hear anyone ever tell me I'm crazy or someone else is crazy when it is clearly stated in our own Government and religion that we are all receivers. All to keep us working and enslaved to a system, a machine? We are all entities of light people. This rock is my church. We are from the cosmos and that animal kingdom in the stars we descend from. All those Gods did not die people.

I Drive Your Truck/LB
I found him God. The alien that spent three years with our own Government in the fifty's to try and get them to step back from all these wars? What was his name God? Valiant Thor. Yes. Now because once again we chose to feed a machine that is working behind the scenes, to keep humanity enslaved to the pharma and the drugs. Now you get to meet the real Thor with the big hammer. Hell God they don't care. Anything to label and diagnose a depression or keep you suffering and in pain to get you to turn to the wrong drugs, then your hooked into this system and tracked forever more. For doing the right thing?

Take The Back Road/RA
Truth is, once I was sent there by my lawyer and followed through, I never got to speak about twelve years of marriage and withing 90 days of Mary Stone, I was labeled, watched by everyone and institutionalized. They stole everything I needed, worked and paid either with my body, or my fathers money. In two months time of having my second office opened, everything I needed to naturally get me through the pain, I was set up and 86'd. Including the character assassination they did with the labels of drug use in my community that never happened. No in a divorce if someone is going to point the finger and label for now on both of you will be put through psychological test and purgatory together.

Tennessee Whiskey/CS
These two lied set me up and stole everything in 90 days and I couldn't speak about 12 years let alone the last year? You know God it seems just like that first treatment center, I always seem to have someone standing up above me, making legal, detrimental decisions about my life, my children's lives, and my personal over all well being, making a decision for me that wasn't theirs to make in the first place. To put me in a box and never let me speak? Not one time and today this hell care system and these doctors all want to turn a blind eye to how this TOL looks today? I have had doctors tell me I have a 50/50 chance to maintain for a little while, then what God? I can't even get an MRI after all these years and 1 1/2 sessions of PT on this Hell Care Plan to find out what stage of the game I am at and what are my future options? Instead I have been blacklisted because I want a consultation. I want the Truth of what medications I am going to need. I only want them when I need them.

Prizefighter/TYKC
My own doctor is pushing for me to get cortisone shots in my TOL. I looked at Dr. Capz. and I said, hell at least give me a fighting chance. Nothing like reducing my chances by not only another fifty percent, but each shot another fifty percent. I said to my doctor, "why, so I can make my insurance company happy? Then what? I'd be worse off and a non functioning depressed human being." All I really want to get me through, is chiropractic and massage. I have been doing my own PT, yoga, dancing and walking for over a year now. Well when I can that is. This last nine week migraine about did me in. The insurance company rejected the whole time my doctors tried to help me. Once again I'm left out here blowing in the wind all on my own.

Strawberry Wine/DC
This is as good as it's gonna get for me on my own. Then I see they have laser surgery for someone with scoliosis? Now that I'd be willing after an MRI and consultation with two doctors at least. I just want to keep moving and spend what time I have left with my children God. The best way possible, let me feed them from here on out God. Let me feed them love. Let me feed them light. Let me get them out of purgatory. Let me get those souls back out of hell. Let me get Adam and Eve out of purgatory so I can heal this rock. I have no more options for pain management. I'm all out God. I'm at the end of the line God. It seems I don't fit in any box.

Remember When/AJ
The two names that caught my eye from these two female legends whom come before me and mine. Rebecca and Jane. Where have I seen the name Rebecca? Genesis. Now I know how I got the name Mary Jane God, and Jimmie Jane? Thank you for that blessing in disguise. It makes me cry. I wish Michail would get out of my box so I can have a good cry.

This Kiss/Faith Hill
A blog or two ago I wrote three and a half years when I heard we only have three and half years to spend with our children? It was four years, not three and a half. Then later I heard John and Caroline went down in a plane. Then I slept curled in a ball in that gold field. I found that 3 and a half? It seems I've been looking at it my whole God Damned life and I didn't even know it. Now I just have to remember the numbers in the timeline that another visionary was figuring out? I can't remember whose work that was when I saw these numbers and I said no right there, that part of the sequence is wrong. Was it Nostradamus or Isaac Newton God? All these visionaries and philosophers, in these big books, planets and stars?

I Want To B Somebody/
Then my neighbor tells me about Militia number five? Still not sure 100 percent, no I'm not joining. He said that he signed his name as a speaker. He had not made a decision about anything yet and now the banks that own the jail in Tacoma? Did he say Wells Fargo owned it, and the other banks and credit unions? He was fired from his long term job and he couldn't get any bank loan after this. Tacoma is the jail they send all the illegals through before they get sent back to their country. Stories of profiling, and abuse in this system and in these jails? I already knew of the injustice and neglect in these jails. I just feel like God, why can't we make this whole planet like the United States after we create True Freedom once and for all for all of the people not just a few, entitled and elite?

Burning House/Cam (I don't want to hear burning house, it's my house. Why would I?)
Looking back God throughout time we have stolen and raped and created slaves over time from the original natives, then the farmers, and the price setting? Like he said on Damnation "we need somebody to fight these wars and do the dirty work for us." Over time the common link was just this, slavery, theft and rape. The ones whom are not only encroaching and making it legal to get a a hold of our land but the word covet comes up. These families that set this up long ago from behind the scenes, coveted and got us the human race to fight the wars, and literally pay for it all around this globe in more ways than one.

Meet Me In The Middle/Diamond Rio
Yes God, I stand for the people. All the people. I stand against, oppression, and slavery. I stand against inhumane behavior to another being when it is unnecessary, only to create the label and institution and cell? Like George Lopez said, "we'll just get around that wall." I have to ask, "why does the tobacco company get to get around the wall on marketing and these fast food restaurants going into low income areas God? Whose watching this? Speaking of the word who? I found I believe it was the Greeks and Owlism? RU NUTS?

God Love Her/TK
It dawned on me when I read Jesus Christ and the Matrix, that if I am Jesus Christ, in the female form? The Holy spirit in the trinity, then yes God they did poison me on the inside, in more ways than one. They too not only allowed it, but they to stole my life, my heart, my children and labeled me instead of actually listening to me. They hindered me. They boxed me in just as they have the rest of my brothers and sisters all over this rock. They stole from us on the inside and out going back generations, because they were already here, and they never left. They just continued on and we the people don't know. This breaks my heart. Mankind, humanity, all my beasties, my river, my rock, my universe God? You tell me this is my church? Hell I'm feeling ashamed to be so white now. The ego just based on the color of your skin, then your gender, your sexuality, our hearts, our minds, our bodies and now you tell me I'm to get these souls out?

If Your Going Through Hell/RA





































































































No comments:

Post a Comment