Saturday, January 27, 2018

Psalm 23 NASB

A Psalm of David
1. The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
2. He makes me lie down in green pastures;
     He leads me beside quiet waters.
3. He restores my soul;
     He guides me in the path of righteousness
     For his name's sake.
4. Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
     I fear no evil, for You are with me;
     Your rod and your staff they comfort me.
5. You prepare a table for me in the presence of my enemies;
     You have anointed my head with oil;
     My cup overflows.
6. Surely goodness and loving kindness will follow me all the days of my life,
     And I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever.

Now I ask have any of you spent five day in this valley shadow of  death in order to be prepared for what mankind has coming up? I have my lightening rod and staff do you have yours? I know who I am am in that kingdom of heaven, do you know who you are? Your nine lives are up. Pick a door. Hell Mary or Hale Mary, because today I don't give a flying flock. My rock, my life, my Destiny, my Faith, and well quite frankly my man. Their is no other. Love conquers all.







No comments:

Post a Comment