Thursday, July 20, 2017

It's Where My Demons Hide

They Got The Beat

I'm kind of sitting on pause mode at the moment. Pondering which way to go? How far to go without creating a panic? How far He wants me to go, I still don't know. So I ponder on. What to do? I just try to keep moving everyday, no matter the pain. As long as I got the energy, I gotta move.
Before I went back to North Bend, I said to God "okay I'm ready to go home and face the music, whatever that may be."

Delilah
Careful what you ask for in this family tree. I finally got that "Glider Car From Hell" towed. Of course it's my fault. To be driving without a license in the first place? Trust me I know the drill. I remembered the 317 shortcut to get home just past the 320. Well I kind of glided my way with my blinker across three lanes, exited all by my lonesome onto a HOV lane only. I just happened to do this with King County right behind me. Oh my lucky stars.

Falling To Pieces
I just happen to of come from my candy store. The Urban Bush is my kind of outback. Well I'm sure my car reeked. I was not one iota stoned either. Not that I really get stoned like other people. Me, not knowing my way around? Getting lost any which way I go? I happen to pull over into a high school parking lot. Guess the name and the community garden I just happen to pull into? Truman High School. Trying to remember what the maximum amount is you can legally carry? Does it count on weekends, the being on school property with weed? Questions I really didn't want to get the answers to at that moment. Not intentional anyway. Luckily she was a nice one this time. I even got lost trying to find my way to the bus station, only to have to turn around come back and ask for directions? Not my proudest moment. I'm God's Warrior? Genius? Blond or maybe I got a lil' pollack in me after all.

Hello by Adella
Walking home realizing I'm going to have to wake Michael up and break the news, I got the car towed was not the music I wanted to face. I knew inside him he was going to have a hard time letting it go. It was a money pit from the start Michael. The day it was towed the office was closed for the weekend, so we had to pay all those days it was closed, plus try to get a hold of the original owner to transfer title.

Jessie's Girl
You ask why not do that earlier? Got to pay it off first that's why? Gotta drive a car in someone else's name without a record helps me. Learned it from my DUI lawyer. Especially with the bogus insurance laws now? The fee's attached each month, to pay for more purgatory before I have to at this point? No thank you. We live paycheck to paycheck. Hell after discovering the truth behind this system and how I was put in purgatory in the first place? I have no guilt or shame. Yet I did remind God whom I know really drives this bus?

I'm Only One Call Away
All those evenings when the next day I'd get flashes of me driving? A whole other being driving my car inside my body. Me but not me? When Jim said just that to me, it kind of weirded me out too. Carey said, he'd have cops sitting outside trying to catch me red handed, yet I'd be driving just fine, no reason to pull me over. Would I choose to drink and drive today, knowing what I know now, with that angel inside me? No. I love my guardian angel and appreciate my guardian angel, however I choose to drive my own car and be aware. I kind of think they have had enough responsibility just giving me my walking feet to get me through the next stage of this journey.

Meet Virginia
I learned something new last night. Quantum Law? Pretty much means expectations will fail. My ears perked up, "hey theirs that word quantum again." I discovered that the lotus flower, the root chakra is from the Buddhist part. The closest I discovered long ago was the closest to God and religion as your ever gonna get.

This Is My Fight Song
Not that I want to see any religious groups after this, the rituals I mean that make you feel tied down to Gods love, I mean. God's expansion is even more so. It's called the Living Lotus in Buddhism. I recon it goes to show you God has many teachers and guides everywhere to help you through life. He is the creation of all things, not just one thing after all. Life would be pretty boring if we didn't have different cultures to learn from. As long as it doesn't have ego, it is God's Love.

Think Before He Cheats
Mike had another God shot just in time once again. He's walking outside, looked down and found forty five bucks. When he walked in the door a few nights ago, I was climbing into bed with the lights out. He comes in and starts stuffing bills in what happened to be my white lingerie set I just bought on clearance. I didn't pick. Their happened to be only two sets in my size to choose from. A black one and a white one. I got both. All my panties are children's panties still. My bra's are sports bra's. After two years of wearing sports bra's, I admit it's hard to go back to a normal bra again. It's like a comfortable vice I recon. I compromised on sports style cotton lace sets. For me this is odd, considering I used to have a large drawer of this stuff my whole life. I love me some Victoria's Secret, clearance sales. Well God, it seems my new body is shaping back up once again. Remember God, I'm Colleen this time. I'm me, not Eve.

Living On A Prayer
That God Shot I'm talking about happened to Michael about a month ago. Yup, God Shot, all for me. Who says God doesn't provide? On my way back to candy land I go. I crossed paths with a huge veteran with a peg leg. Getting off the A line heading for the intersection with his sign, I was happy to be his tobacco fairy when he asked me for a smoke. He made me want to laugh and cry just looking at him and his shirt. On the back it it said, "Who's Your Big Daddy Now?' I asked myself just this morning, is God, all this weed, and conversing a Bad Habit? My answer is if your gonna have a bad habit? God is the Bad Habit I choose to wear. I'm getting the feeling God is ready to get to the next step. I just have to figure out what that is still. Come on Big Daddy, my first broom was a dirt devil after all. My favorite donut? Devils Food. Let's clean this rock up, so humanity can move forward. I'm game if you are. Come on Big Daddy. I'll show you mine, if you show me yours.












No comments:

Post a Comment