Wednesday, August 4, 2021

The Best Trick Satan Can Do Is Convince U He Doesn't Exist.

 Beast Of Burden

I have no idea what to even call this one. I have figured out more. Why I'm the conductor and the sun/son? Why ISIS is the one holding me up? She was the first name the day I stood on the oil can. ISIS, Twin towers and Orgon/Organ. The heart. By giving them back Faith I give humanity their heart back. Faith is a common denominator.

Make Up Your Mind/Theory Of A Deadman

I figured out my dreams that the person in chains in two of my dreams turned into a woman with long curly hair? The eagle and the mountain. The Red Book/AA. I hated metaphor's. That's all I needed to figure out was why the shadow of the eagle was seen in the mountain? The man, the native man in my dreams, his name the White Eagle. The article on the eagle is a religious symbol. My picture's I was taking of a white eagle on a passer bys window. The Box of past angels and God's, shaman's and seers. All the twin flames from the angel's down. What U in history and time are called witches. Why the flying flock would I don't want U to connect to the light. Learn what your spirit animal really is, why the flock not? Oh yeah, all this machinery to profit off. 

A Place For My Heads

That is just one way they would point me to my animals. My spirit animals. A medium told me all my spirit animals are white. I'm walking away, a fat lot of good that does me. Not one of those beings or spiritual beings through out history and time have given up on their curses I bear. When I said the prayer from the heart, give me my families burdens, I'll stop the circle of abuse. If I wasn't abused I couldn't of said the prayer from that prayer from the heart. I just didn't know my life was going to be about slavery and judgement, in order to become justice.

I Can't Tell U Why/Eagles

My mind keeps going back to the fourth house I slept in. A blue room, a counter frame on the floor. Humanity want's out of these boxes. This was the night I put my hand on my chest, and cried. My mother is a schizophrenic. Then just like the show the gifted and the inferno, They are sitting in your mental institutions. The ones who carry the voice and the light. Then the Seers with their heads on backwards, Inferno.

Walk This Way

It was after that I stood with my arms wide open, begging my daughter to look at me. Telling her I'm sorry this is who I really am. That is not the first time that came up. Who I really am? I wrote the promised land the next morning. 12 Fruits of the tree, putting my agreement in writing. I will guide. You walked thru the ring of fire no worse for wear, this diamond that lay in the palm of my hand. We will run in the sun and splash in the sea. I knew inside there unconscious fear they are having for their mother. It's about these 2. Michaels Wolfe demon said, he wanted to tear my children's heads off and mail them to me in a box. Demon's move so fast U don't see them move before their hands are around your throat.

I Love Rock And Roll

The Davinci Code Daughter, My grand daddy's rock and roll sign was his I Love U sign. We are gonna rock and roll. Those fault lines are gonna shift. Are my eyes blue like those blue skies or shit brown from the garden that U have soiled and poisoned in so many way's. U poison my seed, U poison my love. I told Greg I will get everything back I ever lost. Boy are those fault lines gonna shift. Then I'm crying right hand in the air, I said nothing grows without love and light to Greg.

Evanescence Fallen

I'm so not the fallen angel. Hell I ain't even Loki. I'm the under cover angel. Yes my pause moment was the first year I did our taxes. Those three sixes sitting right in the center of his social security number. I thot no way he doesn't really exist. Not in my lifetime anyway. I knew in the beginning the numbers 10 and 12. It had something to do with his birthdate. I learn on the history channel about Alistair Alexander Crowley. The purple scarf that said Alexandria in the Free Masons. My second daughters given name, Alexander.

Iris

I also know why his birthday falls on Christopher Columbus Day. Genocide. When I heard the serpent is going to come back and marry his first love, it will be the end of time. Love? Love? He's incapable. That man's heart is so black. It's so black I couldn't see what I was looking at. Neither could his brother. When he said theirs something missing. Then I hear Ann said the same thing after only 2 years of marriage. It's called a HEART. He's The beast, he's the serpent, he's Mr. 666.

Rebirthing/Skillet

Born without a marking on him. What a lie he was. All he had to do was plant me with labels that did not exist. Alcatraz in the car I said, I miss my friend. He goes into alcohol. I over did it. It makes me emotional. I wasn't crying or pouting. I simply stated a fact. I met Gwen at Alcatraz 3 and a half years later, the first and only time I tied one on. He brings it up then. This guy had drinks in his thermos our first date. Gross, I hate Rum. I really didn't care for alcohol, it made me sleepy and gave me a headache. Beer, well I couldn't belch. I'd suffer. 

State Of My Head/Shinedown/Threat 2 Survival

Our whole marriage, he couldn't stop the party. Any party. I'm so pissed when he came in and took my work and told me I need to start going out with my friends. I'm home. I'm having surgery. U need a break. You've needed it for awhile. That is all I heard through out my marriage. When it was always one more thing he just had to do right now. More packing and hauling, more being the designated driver and parent. Dr. Pasqually was right. He said U need to hire help. U do the work of three women a day. The number in my head was nine. I broke down and cried, My husband keeps saying just hold out just a little while longer and U can have your turn. Every time I asked, to go back to school or for anything, including California, when I tried to just get tutoring in math and science. I was told no, when we get back to Washington. 

Eminem/Music To Murder By/Godzilla Bride is right. They keep showing me how I paid for everything. All this man did was make me pay. All the while he is destroying my work I just did. Destroying my house. Right to the end, I had no choice Real Estate. Hell I did 10 transactions my first year. He didn't show up to watch the girls so I could study. 

Lazarus

They keep showing me how every agreement in our marriage, he did not show, unless it was a social gathering. Hell I wasn't allowed to hire help, running the office after having to put it together and build, location and city. Marketing. Rent, and money. What am I doing taking out a wall in my house when that man knocked on my door, telling me he's having an affair for four months. They are showing me how he did not once again acknowledge his wife or clean up the neat pile of clothes she left in the front yard. All this work. All this time I put in to this life, this marriage. Literally doing everything outside Greg's work. Then they show me I used my fathers money. The first time something is about me. Something of my own, that we can grow on, together. In 90 day's I'm even more in chain's. Labeled and abandoned, 100 percent. All four bank account's transferred my name removed now including the 3 business license. 

Change/NF/The Search

Then I'm locked in, everything stolen, including my identity, he stole. I borrow money just to get him out. Hoping to speak about the set up in court. Me being treated like garbage. I was now a useless piece of garbage. Greg's priority was always money just like his mother. No logic, no reality on anything. They have shown me just how I was expected to do my part in every way. I/we get the garbage. We get the dangerous truck to drive. 15 months we drove that. I'm pregnant, it's not logical. Where am I going to put Kiley? In the back. I got no credit on anything.

The Gift/Seether/One Cold Night

No comments:

Post a Comment