Wednesday, August 25, 2021

A New Discovery On My Prayers

I'm not sure if it's in a past post, like one of the last 3 maybe. They keep taking me back 2 show me more. Deeply, higher to the Truth. 
I wrote about this journal maybe. I realized they put me in another position of emotions To get t the prayer out of me. 
8 begged for Greg's life his soul for the sake of my children. The night under the full moon on the red rock. They said he goes down in a plane in 4 years. Actually it was we. 
It was the God Damned same mother flocking prayer I said 4 Greg. I was running down a deserted road screaming no. No
 No. They already lost their mother, don't make them lose their father too. This was the night * slept on the ground in the gold field. I said I don't care about the rats and snakes. 
Some of U 9n my path I've been tempted 2 send 2 hell, but I can't. Not when I look at the laws and the abuse of power.
 I'm tak8ng it all back. None of U will get my power. 

No comments:

Post a Comment