Saturday, April 28, 2018

My Familiar

You're a familiar that's the best way to describe you. Do u know what a familiar is?

Bless The Broken Road/Selah
Did u say Navy? UR of the water, the sea? UR of the sky, your a pilot. U got your wings. UR also a truck driver of all things? The transportation industry of all things? U rely on that oil and fuel? This started out about that entity and that black snake? That oil in the restaurant some times I'd dry heave at the smell. Then I find the article about the Lakota's of all people of that oil pipeline and the old behaviors of the wrong white collars with the bad behaviors still? After all this time, of all industries? They will just bully come in and take it from behind the scenes any way they can? Then they make it once again about those crazy natives? The Indigent ones. Lets take some more from them and put them on the reservation. It just dawned on me one of the books I was carrying in my first back pack that got stolen it had a national geographic with a Native man 1944 his arms open wide and the other one said Mars. This was just the begin Kyle. I told U this part b4.

Follow U Follow Me/Genesis/Then there were three
Then the movie Deep water Horizon? Eleven men killed? It was all so unnecessary Kyle. This revolving door industry? All these middle men that just came in and took it over the centuries creating all the drama and wars that were unnecessary just to feed a machine? Here I am of all people going after the wrong white collars in that oil industry? Yeah it's not just the religion that's gonna hate me, pharma care, the banking system, the stock market, the dow? Trumps wall? I mean come on? Oh and U sent me a 11:11 make a wish? Guess what that number 11 represents? Babylon. I wouldn't want to be those kidnappers or JCT when this happens? Justice being your lap dog? Hilarious!

Sister Golden Hair/America
Hebrews 11:1-3 on Faith happens to hang on my West wall.Now faith is assurance of things hoped for. Proof of things not seen. By faith, we understand that the universe has been framed by the word of God. So what is seen has not been made out of things which are visible.

Do What You Like/Blind Faith 1969
Now with that being said we are both servers in our own way. Yet here we are replacing at McDonald's and Red Robin machines to order and pay for your food? Another industry gone that they don't have to insure? Yet on the other hand they are already getting ready to put on the road to deliver of all things humanities food, because it's better for the people? Electronic trucks, that drive themselves? Yet they are still putting that oil pipe line through every country especially this United States any way they can today? Like I said before just because we are technologically advanced. (well not so smart it's a revolving industry going into my land fills) doesn't mean we are humanely advanced. What else you don't know is that every time it comes up time for big brother to pay these little people down here, they change the way their gonna pay it back in their time every time. Pretty much every contract is like that for any service today. The HIPPA to get medical services in this United States? They own you and I got 2C first hand how they have abused that monopoly game?
Who created the guidelines and rules to addiction Kyle? What industry own that and look at the machine it fills? Then they are only treating all pain with nerve medication? It is unethical the way they keep humanity suffering just with that scarlet letter A? In the justice and the industry. Our kids ADHD and today age 12 they're checking for depression in our schools? Do UC what IC how the industry has gotten this united states of America to adapt? Adapt to the labels the suffering and the pain? They create all these diseases in our bodies by poisoning mother natures seed and this GMO the poison in the poultry and meat. My GOD the inhumane bullshit in that? Now I don't know when these nine mother flocking moons are up but they better be up soon. I'm about ready to blow. The other nine those ICD 9 codes and how this insurance industry rigged those? What can I say so I'm a watcher?

Tennessee Whiskey/CS
I really wish I could go back and take a picture of that last snap shot of u, b4 u turned off the camera? This Atom gets to blow that Adam or is it the other way around? Alex wants to go to Croatia. Michail just told me where that is? Hell I didn't know Rome was in the boot? It looks so small on a map. Michail's demon told me he wanted to mail my children's heads to me in a box and I didn't know that they served John The Baptist head up on a platter being ordered done by a queen for the wrong power? All I have to say ain't no body better be serving this mothers heads of any of her children in a box or on a platter. It's your right shoulder vs. my left? What assholes and bitches that family is. RU flocking kidding me? 
Lips Of An Angel/Hinder
Thought of a way to turn those wings you fly around? You're safer in the air than you are on the ground. I had to accept those wings long ago. For years it was a moot point. Don't bother I'm not going to even look at it. Then well the Kennedy curse? One of them we represent, Moses and JC coming back. We represent Jesus Christ and Mary coming back. The Truth buried behind the lies between these two? We have to get Adam and Eve out of purgatory. We represent Horus and that incestuous sister Ra. Aten, ISIS and Osiris. The Yin and Yang. Fire and Water. Balance in Truth and love in all life once and for all.
We Are The Champions/Queen
I look at it this way, even if you are flying at night, their is a hell of a lot less traffic in the air for you to ponder if U even read most or half of what I write? Well the air would be the safest place for you to do that. I mean if you can text and take dick pic's you can ponder this shit? Back to that O ring I go. I was happy you had been in orgies. I mean my God I've been writing about just that. IC the point they are trying to make with you and just that, being the chosen father? I mean awesome right? Just look at the damage they did to humanity making JC a virgin? Live up to that expectation today?
Island In The Sun/Weezer
Then they cut out Mary Magdalene completely and that they had two children? One's name is Judah and the other Kai. I told U about that. Look at the damage they did to humanity cutting out half the human heart. They cut out out half of JC's heart and the Truth of his wife, his mother of his children. JC was a family man. I mean really why wouldn't God like I said before not bring his son back in his own making and not have him experience love and loss in all walks of life? Plus the incentive of that seed in her belly to keep going? Like I don't know how that feels?

There Is A Fountain/Selah
Since the very beginning they have made it clear or I felt inside my heart not knowing whom it is I am I don't care whom my children love as long as they are happy. No we aren't a very advanced society or even close to the Truth if you think God or this mother is going to let another human being make that decision over love inside someone else's heart to get inside heavens gates? Here I am writing about the orgy? The pheromones, the energy in the room? Love freely given and taken, no strings attached and that includes judgment. I mean why the flock not? Look I'm preaching to the choir. I even wrote hell like "ye all holy spirits mother wasn't lying on her back when you were created." Obviously I have no issue talking about sexuality. One of the side businesses I was gonna do eventually in that office? Meetings with women and sexuality today?
Justice/The Distractions
I've been writing about the energy of the animal magnetism? How sometimes part of the attraction to one another is that they are a familiar. Like in the beginning I recon u were a familiar?  The animal attraction to your own beastie? I did not like it. Now I do. Very much so. I knew as soon as I mentioned that flower this morning it had something to do with my flower in another way like they showed me in the beginning? Not just spray when I'm in kitty mode, or dog mode would be I get my own little pink mushroom head to grow. I mean how fun is that? I know they have put me in heat enough that I have wanted to just lie down on the bus and spread my legs. Let the men line up and take turns eating me out. Just each one milk me until they drain that boner away. It's what they do when they put me in heat. No it is not a fantasy just how they made me feel one day.

Sultans Of Swing/Dire Straight
They had me sitting on stairs masturbating alone at Earthworks park looking up at the full moon. I thought it would never end? That is just some of the things they did to me? I guess I never thought about me actually being in or participating in an orgy? I mean the attraction the energy, the scent, the sound the pheromones, sexual freedom? Practice what I preach right? Truth is I'm not the jealous type at all. I realized someday being who we are we were gonna have to cross that bridge when we cum to it. I hope this is just another one of those willing test? I just have to get to acceptance and willingness and let it go.

Can't Fight This Feeling/REO
What they have put my body through this last heat wave? I knew when my flexed pulled forward on my own lying down to sleep and they wouldn't pull back I was gonna be off and rolling. When he does this its like my hips pull so far forward like a bitch in heat and my hips won't stop flexing forward or release. I pull so far forward my shoulders naturally lift. They rolled me over and over clitorally and my G spot over and over. A little while later my hips pull forward again. It was like what more do you want? From where? Just milk me, take it. Take what you want drain me and release me for a little while. Back to the wand I go rolling down deep from my G spot a few more times. The second round when I came too I realized my body was facing to my left with my magic wand straight out facing West and hanging over my curtain just happens to be my navy blue wrap that has 12 blue white and purple suns on it.

U Make It Easy/JA
I haven't even gotten to the tantric part? I covered the ardeur. That's the best part. The ardeur when the Fiery one cums together with water? We get to release the orgasm unto the universe that in that garden we as Adam and Eve had to go up to be watched. To keep control of that orgasm. I hope they give us some practice time? Practice play time with no one knowing just spreading our own little love garden wherever we go, be ahead of the game before that sky falls. Remember it's my daughter going to Croatia of all places?

You Are The One Beneath My Wings/BM















No comments:

Post a Comment