Tuesday, June 8, 2021

Connect 4

American Pie/DM It seems I have connected the 4. The day V. Michaels X wife called from the looney bin. She wanted me to get into her locker on the floor. It was about colors at the time or so I thot. It was the little black dress with the white stain on the thigh. It was about my pause moments with them. Pharmaceutical and HIPPA. I walked to a shelf picked up V.'s mailbox key with the number 4 on it. I hiked behind her house on a trail that took me to a river and a big white tee pee across the way. It had something to do with my shoes. I was wearing my red fairy/native slippers with a soul. The first night at V.'s house, I was sitting out by the firepit V. put in 2 years ago. I put it out and as I was walking back in I heard horses running up behind me. I kept slowly walking I came to a stop I turned my head slowly behind me both ways and there was nothing there. Beast Of Burden/RS Then as I'm standing on the blue oil can, the first three words I heard was, ISIS which is back for ISIS. Twin towers, and orgen. A location yes and our organ's in our body. They industrialized U for your organs. Then what Jeb Bush said Their ain't no heart up in that house. I pulled his name out of a blue bowl. The little boy bringing the letters to me, his name is Mason. The next was Gem. I saw a little girl pionting her finger up and scolding an adult man. I was laughing and crying saying the lords prayer. I said not that petulant child. I saw a woman that looked like me about 25 to 30 years ago. Long curly hair down her back, with bangs pulled up on the sides. I wore my hair like that, my wedding and birth of Alex. She wore a white medieval gown, fitted bodice, longer train, fitted slevves that flared out around her hands. First I was looking out her eyes. I originally thot snow. I had been feeling a war. That's why later I asked if it was ah or snow. Then I find out the name of a Horseman. War. I called Michael one day at work. I kept feeling the name Death. In the beginning I felt around a policeman, the number 7 and that Death is here for the son. Originally it was about his son. Since I have learned they aren't just talking about the Son, they are talking about me. I represent that Sun. They want me, my children, my family and my flock. Michaels answer was the he's one of the 4 Horsemen. Have U ever seen the rain/CCR When we got into our first apartment I finally got to the history channel I heard the word Famine when I saw Mary Magdelane in Fatima speaking to the 3 children. Pirit In The Sky/NG I have since conncted more about the connect 4. My cousin Kimm got my step dad Jerry a children's game one year for Christmas. When you are the victim of something. Yiu had no hand in any of it. Zion Mary is going to take her anger out on the victim. That she did. She yelled at him and belittled him. She chewed him out for something that someone else did. It wasn't that big of a deal. This was a game I played with as a child. THis is the game I played war with connect 4 with my children, to teach them strategy. It was also a game we played when we were at Zion Mary's. My children wouldn't go to bed until she did. If she got up, they got up. Yet the liar that she is wrote in my divorce paper's that I kept my children up until these hours. Truth is it was her and Greg who kept my children up until all hours. Zion Mary because of medical and sleep problems. With Greg, he pawned his kid's off on anyone he could, regardless of sleep or comfort, because he couldn't stop the party. He wouldn't answer the phone when he went out and left them alone. I had to drop them off with supervision, at full on high school parties, drugs and alcohol, no adult supervision. It should of never happened. I never got to speak of the set up. My friend said you can't take a pill for your migraines to see your children and you have to drop them off in this. Total Eclipse Of The Heart

No comments:

Post a Comment