Tuesday, August 25, 2020

The 4's

I heard horses cum up behind me. When I turned nothing was there. Next dayV called asked me 2 go thru her locker and what did I find a lil short sleeved black dress white stain on left thigh. Bill and Hilary, a major pause moment the signing of HIPPA and pharmacy. Then I picked up a key with a four and trailed thru the woods in my red slippers. Haven't earned my ruby reds yet. I was guide 2 a white Tee pee on the other side of the river. 
Then I went to a storage with key number 4 looking at a storage unit number 4. 
Later I learned about the 4 horsemen and their names. I realized recently that just in the names of the four Horsemen R in my writing. I just didn't know their names. 

My 4 agreements
May we cum in you in order 2 save your family?
I had 2 have Faith 2 go thru any open door..Open for business
 or invited 2 enter.
Accept anything freely given at times an article of clothing.
Had 2 B willing 2 look crazy.

4 things my sister told me
You R not only a Cherokee of 12
U R a Navajo of 7
U R a Kennedy G Mulligan's side
Your first home wasn't where U were born. Your first home was the Gateway. Look where I got sent to? 
U wanted 12 children. Bite her tongue. 
4 Historian's that showed up with a message.
Abraham Lincoln in chains. I knew slavery and civil right's as well liberties
George Washington. Did he really cut down the apple tree? I knew it was about Washington DC. From your Washington 2 mine this is the end of the line.
Ben Franklin, the kite and key with the lightening rod. I said 2 my oldest daughter born, That's mother nature's lightening rod and our 9 lives R up.
John Adam's. He said it is Unconstitutional what U have done.

The 4 elements came up from the start.
Earth
Air
Fire
Water

Slept in 4 houses B4 I stepped out.

4 directions
North
South
East
West

Names of 4 schools around me
Hazen Raisins grapes of Wrath
Renton Indians
Liberty
Lindbergh

Mt Rushmore
George Washington
Theodore Roosevelt
Abraham Lincoln
Thomas Jefferson

4th of July
This definatley had to do with Independence day. The separation from Great Brittain. My family reunion on this day.

The 4 shots Greg had in his drink while driving all of us. He already had a few under his belt. It's the night I tried 2 get him 2 help me and he punched me in the arm, and said U can do it. Don't let the girls down 2 go 2 a movie. They have shown me my numbers from beginning 2 end.
Thinking about the phrase from beginning 2 end? If I'm Eve from the garden, am I first or Lily? My grandmother is the Lily. Then Tiger Lily, Then I'm the Rose. Never picked. Never chosen. Now I find out how truly chosen I am.   

No comments:

Post a Comment