Tuesday, August 25, 2020

Names and Number's From The Beginning

Anne

Mary

Patricia
Wendy
Lakota
Ariel
House
Home
Animal's
Sanskrit
Locus
Storm

Rose

Fall City

Beatrice

Eve


Bishop
Lily
Rose
Tammy
Diane
ISIS
Freya
Alexandra
Kai/Kiley
Kyle
Rae
Todd
Kiley's Irish twin that I miscarried, Elijah Todd. I wanted my brother to have a peaceful name. Turn's out in the Book Of Enoch he's a Prophet that God just took home.
Jordan
Jillie Bean
Andrea
Sophie (Judaism)
Bride
Titus
Benevolent Belinda
Salome
Shalom
Beatrice
Leatrice
Zion Mary (stayed at church of Zion, clued in it had something to do with my mothers name. Another toilet showed up out front. It flooded and I walked into it.)
LaGene
LaRae
LaNae= Lakota Rae's of light my family tree line

One morning I walked out of the wood's. I heard U R being watched. I laughed because you couldn't miss that black truck doing switch backs. I didn't find out this guys name until a year later. I knew who he was. He was the dishwasher at TA whom drove me home sometimes. Then I heard
Seer
Druid
Celt
Scribe
Prophet
Messiah



Later at The Hose Of Hope names of flowers kept coming up
Rose
Lily



At 3:16 a.m. when I it was an unwarranted 86ing, an abuse of power is what they wanted me to see. I heard brother's, code's and door's. (Keith Urban John Deer, John Cougar and John 3:16)
To the Mayan's 2012
The Gregorian Calendar ended in 2012.

4 things my sister told me b4 she slapped my red mitten's on my suitcase.
1.  I'm a Kennedy on my grandmother's side. Catherine Anne Frusher (Mulligan) Married John Thomas Mulligan.
2.  I was born in the land of 5's but my first home was the gateway. Then we moved to the Highland's.
3.  I'm not only a Cherokee but a Navajo.
4.  That I wanted 12 children. 

Ben Franklin (flash with lightening rod, kite and key the number 9)
John (Reciting part of John's prayer)
Abraham
Washington
Vitruvian Man (Leonardo Davinci)
Thor
Zeus
David
Goliath
James
Gregory (Gregorian)
Osiris
Malachi
Odin
Micah
Neburo
Compass
Jude/Judah
Set
Thoth
M=2square
Relativity
Apple
Nut
Salmon
Shalom
King Solomon
Theodore Roosevelt
Thomas Jefferson (My father and grandfather)
Neil Nevel
Isaac Newton the apple
Leonardo Davinci
Nostradamus
Enoch
Elijah (Kai's Irish twins names.)
Sacajawea
Pocahontas
Hope
Mayan's
Obelisk
The Grey's

Why do you congress, U past law makers and western medicine get to label my spirit animals that IC in people as a mental illness? I mean natives and Hindu's have spirit animal's. Even God has spirit animal's in the bible. Why do you whom came last get to label my spirituality as a mental illness? Oh yeah it's to create the label with your HIPPA form to bill the insurance. I mean I was raised to see the spirit animal in a human being just with my own family nick names for me. Hell even Disney teaches you to see the spirit animal in another human being.

What were my childhood nicknames?
Worm
Monkey
Colt
Knothead
Spidey legs
Mr. Lot in high school was the only one to give me a nice nickname
Petite butterfly
My aunt Judy whom was special ed couldn't pronounce my name so she called me
Cowmay
Stephanie a friend from high school
Cow weanie
Elaine Pfiffner pronounced my name
Klean, this is where I picked up the curse of Cinderella
Lil bitch from my mother and sister. UC I wasn't allowed to defend myself.

Ganesha felt and saw an elephant in the beginning
Wolf
Bear I stood in front of bear my first day that I slept outside that night,
Lion
Buffalo
Ox
Cow
Eagle came up major. Tell story of Eagle shadow in the mountain and what I saw that first night after my dream.


Atom, Adam, and the Atom bomb later I discovered Atum and I read into the Atom's apple for 3 day's on Kyle.
Number 7 (only at first I didn't realize it had anything to do with the 7's.)
The first number I noticed was 4. Mt. Rushmore the four President's. George Washington, Abraham Lincoln, Theodore Roosevelt, and Thomas Jefferson. Later I heard the names of the four horsemen. My first night at V's I heard horses run up behind me.
Then the number ten with Michael. He said the number is 12 and I say 10. With Kyle I saw 7 and 3 make 10. I didn't know it had anything to do with him.
Then it was the number 69. Didn't know if it was my phone number I kept getting wrong. Then I had a real strong sense of 69.
Then it was the 3, 6, and 9's. That's when I got the book of angels only they would know what the 3,6, and 9's meant and what to do with them. Plus I kept hearing Ariel, house, home and animals.
Number 13 major, Alex's birthday and Abraham and the 13th amendment. 
Then it was 19, Kyle's trucks. Then on Zeitgeist first number 19.
Then it was 17. On a night when I went out to the pit to dance. Gary had me wear a shirt. It had a eagle with the number 19. I didn't know that until the next morning when I could see the shirt. On this night I kept hearing 2 more. You have 2 more. I thot they were talking about 2 more woods to clear. I had been clearing a lot of woods for day's now.
Then it was 15. You count my nieces and Kyles nieces on our nine and you have 15. A trinity on both ends.
47 It was in one of Anne Rice's books, the witch series that a woman named Rowan found out she was the most powerful witch. She had no idea.






































No comments:

Post a Comment