Tuesday, August 25, 2020

9's

Ben Franklin from the start
His kite and key. I said to Alex that's mother natures lighting rod and our nine lives are up.

The dream I had just after I left V's
9 silver bullet's
then 9 ISIS shot and killed in Paris

(The dream was 9 silver bullet's. A policeman shot and killed 7 times in a hotel room over lover. 1 silver bullet. A bloody knife. Leper Colony. Dominique. Fall City)

Working one night behind Gull and Pride sign. Using my 3's to take out my 6's. Turned my 6's into 9's. Pushing evil/evol down and rising love up.

9 hat's is the number I was feeling after we opened our office.

The 9 ant hills I'd count carpooling with Greg. Piss ant. On blue oil can they said aunt. Later they took aunt turned in 2 ant. I was sleeping and hanging out around huge ant piles and they did not bother us.

No comments:

Post a Comment