Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Put To The Test

Long Time Gone/DC
I am pissed. I mean really when am I not when I blog? It's a rarity when I get online and not vent from all the injustice that I stomp through each day. It doesn't matter if I stay in my box and don't bother anyone, here comes trouble. Another test for God to walk me through? I am shot. I know exactly what he's doing? Everything I write about with all the injustice and the pointing of the finger in the other direction? The blame game that this system plays? I know just how they did it?

American Honey/LA
You know all those futuristic movies that have basically been on for about the last twenty to thirty years? It's amazing how God has figured out away to teach even when you know nothing of any books of Hope? They are doing it right in front of our faces. You are already committed of a crime before you even speak any where you go. Any lot you stand on that some other corporation owns. The State included. Private ownership when you rent and someone else owns the keys to your Kingdom? Even the banking institution, the reason for all these institutions? Especially that H.P.P.A. we sign for services yet they get to make all the choices about your freedom? The Corporations that own you, because hey we all gotta eat, we all gotta do our part to provide our body parts? Our hearts, our organs and our minds to support the biggest lie the biggest institution of all this healthcare Institution of services doing all they can to stay ahead of all this addiction they created with that scarlet letter A. 

Girl Crush/LBT
I have been accused of being rude by a bus driver a couple weeks ago. When the person in front of me stepped aside over to the left, started digging in his pocket, the driver looks down at him,  I have a clear space to step forward to keep this machine going. I step forward insert my ticket in the machine, It shows on the other side $2.50 when the driver looks to there right. They then rip off the ticket, then usually they don't wait for the other person to get they're ticket out, because these drivers are on tight timelines. It is everywhere out here. The mad rush, no waiting around get in all you can in less time. These drivers put up with allot, yet it only takes a few to make the whole system look bad right?

Rock You Like A Hurricane/Scorpions
When I speak I am going to continue to do the same thing. I feel it is important for you to feel how your customers feel? This blanket blame with this blanket justice system. Your BJ's stopping the ones who need the most help from speaking. My BJ's still has removed an individuals right to speak. You cannot speak without being cut off with an assumption to send you to another box, before I've barely started to state my case. The same pattern every time. When that bus driver said out loud, "that I am being rude" for following protocol to keep this machine going? I gave back every step of every detail of what I did with my actions just as loud and as firm as her accusa5tion's she placed upon me. Then I said, "so how is anything I have done to keep this machine going being rude?" All she said was "well okay." I walk away and I say out loud "tell me I'm being rude?" Apparently that's not allowed either, so then she yells, "now your being rude."

Smells Like Teen Spirit/Nirvana
What are my choices standing as the customer in this mess of a service industry of hell and purgatory? Just to get to my physical therapy appointment? I use these buses to keep me moving as part of my physical therapy and I have to put up with this shit? The indignity of standing in Corporate America's bullshit of service today adds up to harassment/embarrassment and blame on the little guy out there just trying to get to my next destination? No one whom speaks to me bothers me unless to criticize me in the service industry or someone anywhere I go, anywhere I stand wants something from me? They want a smoke. I've got this to say, this mother ain't your tobacco hoe no more. I'm about to explode with even being bothered. Don't bother me anymore. It's bad enough to get music, without it shutting down and starting all over where ever I go. 

3 Doors Down Kryptonite
It is wonderful all this disservice you have provided feeding your machine letting those on the bottom taking the blame. You see I can use the system to schedule rides. I have followed the process and the procedures to get a ride. Who suffers to use these services? The customer. No matter what I do I am wrong. This Hope Link service is the joke. It is absurd that to use this service they retain all of my information. I mean everything yet when you call you have to keep repeating your name, date, rank and serial number over and over. Each address to and fro over and over. Even if you go there over and over. It is clearly stated I have a bad back. It is clearly stated I see the urologist.

Numb/LP
On this insurance instead of getting the test done I needed all year long I keep getting put on new prescriptions that are the same to keep trying out. They work for a little while and then slowly their is no return. I start all over with the two to ten minute dash for the John. The white throne I'm tired of dribbling away on. Talk about chained to the wrong kind of John. Hell God I stopped praying to this John long ago. Stop stewing and start brewing.

In The Meantime/Helmet
Depending how my back feels and my bladder I have to call for same day service. All I hear is how I can do better to help them help me by not using this service. I remind them I am the customer. I use your service because I need to and you waste my time telling me how I can serve you better? Including I shit you not, being able to go back through my personal medical records online to see when I made the appointment. Yet when I made the appointment as a person whose left arm, spine, my muscles, and my bladder may not work that day, as well as that left hand. Yet as the customer I am wrong?As the customer whom use these services, I know it's all bullshit. You take the weakest one's and you do a head trip on them and tell them they don't hurt with all your misdiagnosis of pain to make you sit in a box? I repeated myself about just this behavior three times.

Twisted Transistor/Korn
Then she repeated herself. I played the insanity card. You know this H.E.N. for all this brain damage I received from when I was raped? Yet this system is the most abusive of all the way you treat a rape victim in this system is unjustified.

Hemorrhage/Fuel
Then Saturday the leaf blower and that tiny little man, need to get the flock off my lot. From day one of me laying down the seed, I let the parents know down the line that I planted some seed, just letting you know so the kids can stop running and biking through it. I have never had an issue with these kids. We stand outside and we look and talk about what I planted and what some of the strange stuff is I have there but they don't bother it. They respect it. It's called communication.

Animal I Have Become/3 Days Grace
I placed a circle of rocks that creates a puddle from an overhanging branch. The rocks help to filter the water. On the first day I laid down those rocks Johnny The Maintenance Man, looks down and all of a sudden decides he needs some rocks. Michail was standing right there and he asks him what are you doing? Out of all the rocks laying around this place, all of a sudden Johnny needs some rocks just my size?

Nearly Lost You/Screaming Trees
My patio used to flood every time it rained. I'd step out the door into a two to three inch puddle. I churned the soil and mixed it with fertilizer on a good day with my T.O.L. Sorry system this whole hurting on your timeline the way and when? The how and your BJ's of a cure no longer works for this mother. I put up a fence and over time my wildflower garden grew. I started placing the strange things I'd find when I'd roam around. A clam shell, a painted purple rock. Feather's, coins, and well I found a six pack of little boy fairies with two jacks. As my garden grew so did the little cars I'd find laying around. I purchased a fairy and I have a small selection of colored glass bulbs that I stuck in the ground.

Pearl Jam/Black
I stood outside and I let this leaf blower crew know not to blow this garden anymore. I have did this more than once. They show up at random hours on the weekend, including early in the morning sometimes. Before this it was my patio that he would destroy. Other tenants were putting up with the same bullshit.

Say Hello To Heaven/Temple Of The Dog
I step outside Saturday morning and I look down at my garden and I saw all the destruction once again. Blowing leaves is not rocket science, it really isn't. I go and I get the guy with the leaf blower I signal for him to come back to my garden. I point out all the destruction. How my fairy that was stuck three inches in the ground is laying three feet away. How out of my four little cars three are gone. The red one is fifteen feet down at the other end. One car is over yonder and two I have not found. Of all the balls he broke off the stem and sent flying? It was my rainbow ball. My fairies are blown all over the place my feathers that I stuck in the ground long ago are broken. Why one fairy isn't attached to the light up ball anymore is from last time? He act's all indignant. Then he said "so I won't blow it anymore."

Crackerman/Stone Temple Pilots
I said, "you shouldn't of been blowing it in the first place. I have asked you several times not to do this. He said, so I'll tell the manager. Then what? Whose gonna pay for all this destruction? Whose gonna reimburse me for my time? Dammit I don't have the receipts for any of this stuff anymore. How do I get compensated for all my time invested in my garden for which you have destroyed with your leaf blower. Then he starts walking away because I swore at him in my anger chewing his ass out for his behavior.

1979/TSP
I said "oh I see how it is I used a swear word speaking to you and once again you have the gull to act all indignant about what you have done? The problem isn't the machine. The problem is the controller. If you can't see that you are not just blowing leaves but you are actually destroying someone else's property then maybe you don't need to be the one handling that machine? Blowing leaves is common sense and if you can't see what you are doing is counter productive from your goal then maybe you shouldn't be running that machine?"

Sweet Child O' Mine/Guns and Roses
On Tuesday when I saw the manager, I shit you not I started getting excuses. The first "well when I walked through with the new maintenance man we decided that maybe you shouldn't have glass balls in your garden. A child could come by pick it up and break one and cut themselves. Then she said, or a storm could do it. I said, okay I have had that garden for six months. Not one child has crossed nor caused any destruction to my garden. In six months neither have all these storms. That is not the case for the cause of this mans behavior. It is him running that machine. The firmer you push the buttons the harder it blows. I used to own one. I used to use one.We're not going to future trip and make me responsible for something that hasn't happened. (Besides you need to look at all the glass laying around this place before you blame my garden. I maintain my garden it is fenced off it is the reason I do not flood anymore.) 

Signs/Tesla
This is what you do. You go around getting signatures for every little thing that could potentially go wrong and then you come through and you pick and choose whom has to follow each rule as things come up. You get documents signed for the potential of a liability and you allowed the corporation landlords the treatment centers and this H.C.S. to use the potential for a liability to create their own rules and lot. For example the signing of having smoking areas to smoke only in? We have been asked not to smoke inside. Most smokers have an ashtray outside and others don't care and flip their butts over the balcony for someone else to clean up. This new manager walked over to an apartment that to this day still isn't finished like allot of the others.

I'm So Sick/Fly Leaf
The handing off of four maintenance men in one years time that were already short handed, undercut, under payed, left to take the blame. This is how things got behind in the first place, They wouldn't hire enough staff on a daily basis to do their jobs. They left it all up to one guy and kept sending him every where else instead of where he was scheduled to come back to, and they just kept renting them and rotating them around when the black mold would show back up. We can write a letter, we can move again with no funds to re-rent because the land lord holds that right. Their is so much bullshit with these landlords using contracts to strong arm tenants to raise rent with very little service. The whole time you get fined and feed for every little thing. You allow these corrupt pieces of shit to control another human beings destiny.

Sad But True/Metallica
This new manager took this smoking contract to the older tenant and pointed out the contract she signed, said twenty feet from any door, because she rented the apartment next door to a woman who claims she is allergic to the smell of cigarette smoke. She made this tenant move her chair and ashtray from undercover and place it further away in the elements when she smokes. Yet the rest of us do as we are asked and we smoke outside. This bullshit is gonna stop. Then this same woman whom was in a car accident on disability. When it came time to pay the claim the insurance company in charge of the claim changed the guidelines and rules on how they are going to return her money. They are going to amortize it out starting sometime later.

Crawling In The Dark/Hoobstank
I want to know why " The State Federal and the Insurances Companies get to keep changing the rules on a payout back to the little people at the bottom who need it the most? A woman whom moved here from another state her name is Rae needed to have a certain amount of money when she finally got approved for a place to live. She discovered at 7'11 that has no cover over their keypads that money had been pulled twice when she was locked inside a building surrounded by people. She goes to the 7'11 and she tells them, she does what she is told and calls the police to file a case. Then it turns into

Heavy/Collective Soul
whether it is even worth this corporation and the police departments time to go back and look at the cameras? Time is ticking away right along with her apartment. When I was in Longview Washington Cowlitz county could not be bothered to come out and paint a curb. According to how much you pay the employee? The time it will take them and the cost of paint and supplies? Once they added it up they told this woman my mothers age to get the paint herself and paint the curb. Who ended up doing it with three people standing their to make sure it got done right? Me the only one with commercial and residential painting experience. No my back couldn't handle that job either.

Someday/5back
Now this is after I had to sit for an hour and pee in front of two women with a probe up my ass and a catheter inside me peeing through a hole in a table. Only to be told that I have two things wrong with my bladder, and that my insurance company wants me to try one to two more pills before we get to the next level of preventative care. I was told that yet again it is pretty much the same pill only covering one of my issues, but this insurance company is once again hoping for that miracle drug. That miracle cure in a pill? Why do they get to decide my suffering? 

3 Libras/A Perfect Circle.
I'm told that if we do the Botox for my bladder that I would likely need a catheter for the first couple of weeks until my bladder can function on it's own, or I can start all over on my body and get the mesh? The one my sister got at this age. She investigated this procedure and the next day after her surgery it is advertised that it is in litigation. The pharmaceutical companies knew this well before it was advertised as a recall and they allowed the doctors to keep doing the procedure? Oh yeah, they can come back and get reimbursement later. Just like they did in my divorce? Come back later and file. Then when you do, you are left to suffer and live with the consequences.

You/Candlebox
Hey we all gotta do our part to feed this machine of a poisonous apple I see running down my tree of life. Talking to God, I can see clearly how humans are sheep? I can see how you got the human race to adapt to all your machines and all your technology? I can see how long ago this system placed themselves in this United States of America got Congress to sale out the United States of Americas Constitutional rights. That Obama Care and none of you can see how bassackwards these services are? How you just kept piling the labels on this human races constitutional rights with all your misdiagnosis and labels to feed that machine? So fuck you all.

In The End/LP
I am not happy that once again I gotta take the heat and clean this shit up. That you in this United States of America were so arrogant to wipe Gods name out of every thing good based on religion? The way I see it God provided you with many names throughout time. He is the creation of every thing after all. He is energy, he is light. What really pisses me off is right after I wrote "Family" God throws Hope to the ground again. Every mother flocking time that man does this just to yank my chain and piss me off. So no getting tested is never a good idea with me. Testing who and what I am is never a good idea. 

Bat Country/Avenged Sevenhold.
When God flashed me back into time standing there as a child with my thumb in my mouth watching my brother being spanked by my cousin Kimm because he did not do the dishes yet? She was holding him by the ankle at the age of 11 to 12vyears old. Not okay. You see my cousins forget somehow I was standing right there watching my brother take the blame. Be the Cinderella Son for this rock. I started yelling at God, this is to close God. This is to deep. God Damn you know I already knew that scene because I have seen it over and over when you flashed me back through time in different stages in different houses. Just like my mother, just like my cousins, just like this government, just like this system they are all just hoping I forget. No one will create false witness in my family to cover a lie for my sister and I to take the blame and be the heavy anymore.

Through Glass/Stone Sour
Standing there watching the trickle down effect in play first hand at what my own brother went through taking the blame for being born? Their was nothing wrong with him. It is you in this system whom has written off my brother, my sister and this mother, who carries your burdens. Your pain in every way walking through all the injustice because you couldn't bother from the start? Yet when you speak to me and let me speak you see I am rational and tell me the lil' woman to be patient?  It's the system. Yet the day I missed P/T because once again I started peeing getting out the door.  I go to the pharmacy because I haven't heard anything yet. No messages to pick up, and once again, it is sitting on hold waiting for approval from the insurance company. It is up to me to contact the insurance company or my doctor and get this process jump started. Talking to God I realized this Physical Therapy has only worked on my neck that first day I went. Haven't touched it since and I'm almost done.

Freak/Silverchair
Now we have a State Insurance System that is immoral and inhumane.  What you have done to Gods flock? I want to know why Sudafed wasn't pulled off the market? Oh yeah they're playing both sides. I want to know why the people who carry their life on their back are being nit picked about their diet yet to eat healthy it is 3.69 for an ounce of berries but 99 cents for nutter butters. I want to know why the same people you blame for all this destruction of this animal kingdom are told to go find their food? I want to know why the ten day hold up to get a replacement card? I want to know why for these homeless they have to get an address first? I want to know why went I went to the local food bank in North Bend why I had to keep going into the office and wait and sit through the same bullshit of another program, because I don't have an address? I said I'm a homeless person I'm not supposed to have an address. How does this work again? Yet when I did and I got scammed, I am in a program waiting to find a place, having to walk back around and around playing all your numbers games with all you landlords running different numbers and percentages on whether we can rent. The then hold up is my misdemeanor and I can't have my name on a lease? Fuck you.

Lighters/Bad Meets Evil
I can't get a job? My spine and left arm have not functioned on your time your way in years. I want to know what right you had to pass laws that anyone that goes to school out of this State or this Country why we as citizens have to pay higher fee's to get an education else where? We have to pay higher rent, we get no discounts or help, yet when someone comes into this United States they get all these discounts on rent, and schooling? They only have to pay a set amount. What right did you have to pass that law? Oh yeah because we are born in this United States we have to pay wherever we go? Doesn't sound fair does it? You in this United States marked up everything set the standards and set the fee's yet here in my United States you made us an industry of consumers and feeders? What are you feeding the ones at the bottom that you let go? More fines, more labels and more fee's just to eat. You created all this garbage not the people. You set up a justice system that protects you. Corporations everywhere you allowed them to set the standards of service all the while changing what used to be a full time job with forty hours down to thirty two. You allowed a person not even able to live a quality life have to take a part time job that they pull the hours at a whim. Yet the air conditioning never seems to work at these corporations in the summer time.

Guts Over Fear/Eminem
You allowed the mafia to come in and harass the ones barely surviving already on the money they make, to keep changing the rules and harass these people in these warehouses and corporations all to bring in people at minimum wage? You had no right to come in and allow Corporate America and that liability insurance. The potential for a liability you now use as an excuse for you blanket laws. Convict before they get to the table, they are already fined and put in a system of hell that adds up to more fines and bullshit. You cannot have a conversation with someone else, without that person you spoke to go to a business and speak your name with their personal opinions and you get 86'd? For what a conversation? Nothing has happened. No proof, and you allowed this. To have someone 86'd for a crime they never committed before they commit a crime?

Send The Pain Below/Chevelle
After one year of putting in my time, taking the blame and the label, I still can't step on that land anywhere I go without being harassed. Yelled at publicly by three different people in three different places and I never bothered anyone. I never approached anyone except one time to see what the protocol was? So I don't break any rules and bother someone. I walk out the door only to find out you called the police on me? The reason I got in that semi and got raped? The next day I still ask for nothing. I blame no one and I am not able to speak and I get grabbed my the arm and 86'd?  Then the cover up begins.

What I Got/Sublime
My tears are for your fears when I speak, not my own. I used the services on that land and I never asked anyone for anything. Yet sitting on a rock, or under a bush you all can call the police. Even the police were profiling me sitting under a bush writing bothering no one to ask the corporation if I am allowed to sit there? Then they approach me? Someone takes a photo, one snap shot of a woman praying on native land quietly standing alone and here comes the police to bother me? One second snap shot and I'm committed for praying. A native woman on native land. I promise you if you knew what gateway sits in that pit I pray around and dance around, you wouldn't have the balls to step near it. That's okay, I got it. This Five foot two point five little native woman has this you cowardly pieces of shit. You have proof of life and whats going to come calling in revelations and you in this United States sold me out. Never enough proof. Never enough life with you people. All I can say is what God provided with his family in this animal Kingdom you have destroyed. 

Gangsta Paradise/Coolio
Hey bitch I carried your labels.
I carried your lies and labels long enough. The way IC it. The way God see's it their ain't no justice anymore for anyone but the ones whom can afford it. The ones whom can afford it are the one pointing the fingers and making the little guys they label addicted and they are left to pay for everything. Run the gauntlet maintain and pay every ones attorney fees in every state? Happened to Keith and Cyn and after a year of maintaining running and paying out the ass they never got to the table to get their son back. Just like the man whom raped me. I kid you not the exact story.

Holy Grail/Jay-Z
Whom had a crazy mother and the rest of the family knew it. Nobody wants to deal with crazy right? Especially the crazy with money? Why didn't Keith and Cyn have a relationship with this woman? Right after they invested and worked a business with this woman, she pulled the rug out from under Keith. He and Cyn had one or tow more payments left and she gives Keith an ultimatum "Okay get rid of Cyn your wife now. The mother of your children." Keith wouldn't do it and took Cyn and walked away with his family and started all over. Then he lives in another state and sends his two children on vacation at his sisters house and his mother came from the another state and took the youngest. She took the son and walked away. The only child to come home was their daughter. Flash forward. After all this stop and start over in your justice system of hell and purgatory, I think Cyn got a DUI years ago in Vegas of all places? These two have re-built everywhere they have had to live.

See You Again/WK
They put up with carpenters not paying the contractors below them. Now after this H.C.S. has almost killed Cyn.? She was working two jobs, had to cut down to one and she has to go back and sit in a jail cell for one month to get rid of that marked up bullshit fine. Do you know what Keith's mother did with his son? She gave him to her sister. Somebody always has to pay don't they? Their are no second chances people. Their is no money. God didn't do this. Mankind did.

Brother/Stone Sour
Don't you ever come to me and give me any excuses for your bad behavior. Don't use God's name to me as justification for your bad behavior. Don''t you try to blame my husband whom died on that cross for you. All I see past that O.T. is how God in his own way is speaking the truth through the Watchers and the Book Of Enoch to educate you on the Truth of higher beings? Gods flock being shut down emotionally in this healthcare system?

Love The Way You Lie/Eminem
 All because you allowed the depression from the twenties, that fine, that fee to figure out a way to shut down the human race in this united states once again. We are being used as the sheeple once again because you passed laws and sold out the human race. The ones at the bottom. Create the depression to pay for that depression? Here God is back to the beginning. We are going back to that Big Bang Theory. God has a reservation to take this rock back. Right here in this Washington. The First Washington, The first family back to shut this shit down because you in congress chose to follow the wrong profit. That Rose Line is in the two pacific northwest not just one. When I watched the mummy and I figured out Set the name I kept confusing with Seth in the bible was Set? Then I figured out the Jackal at my window and Thoth? I kept getting them confused for so long. I mean I'm short I look up and it's hard to tell sometimes. Especially Set and Thoth, they aren't as hard to identify as the Sphinx in Giza, you know the Jackal. They changed it long ago from a Jackal to a Egyptian Sphinx. It makes no sense because in the Egyptian times it was the Jackals whom stood as protectors.

Dead and Gone/T.I.
The monster in my closet a white wolf? A Lakota on my bed? The Jackal at my window? All my life all these strange beings in this mothers tree of life standing in my room watching me watch them. I want to know one thing right now. Since you placed insurance in charge of humanities suffering and cure all these years, whose gonna pay for this T.O.L.? I mean it is you in this justice system whom has made sure that justice is no longer about truth but monetary gain? Whose gonna pay all my bills and fines? You couldn't bother to take a picture all those years to get a correct diagnosis? Whose gonna pay for this lost mothers time? All those boxes of abuse and injustice I had to sit in to make you happy? 

Echo/BME
Whose gonna pay for me and mine? Whose gonna pay for my babies lost time with this mother? Whose gonna clean this mother slate and spare a life? I know one thing in this family, you ain't getting this rock, you ain't getting this sun/son and you ain't getting my moon, you ain't getting my watchers to take the blame for all your destruction. I know something else you ain't getting? This universe, and you ain't getting through heavens gates. Not as long as this mother stands on this ground. Not as long as I got my rock. As long as I got my light, that is all I need for this last show down. We three go down and so does heavens gates. Lets dance boys, hey ladies this ones on the house.

Jealous Again/The Black Crowes
Now you out there that think you control all the power? I know one thing you don't control and that's the weather bitch. God ain't yanking my chain to keep me down. No honey my Big Daddy he is here to piss me off and light my fire. You see this creation of his making made me long ago. He keeps bringing me back through his son throughout each land throughout time and this time Cain, I know one thing you might of beat my brother Able to create all the curses on your labels of the disabled, you got one woman to take down isn't that right brother? You failed.

How Come/D12
Only this time I'm not just the your sister from the Garden of Eden, I am the little sister to that brother who stands above me. You know the one you label as theory. Jesus Christ is back in town brother to sleigh me some demons on this last rodeo ride. I know you don't see him but that's the thing about Faith, you don't see her but you know she's there. Just like that Holy Spirit I'm back to represent, this rock we stand on shit on, poison label and abuse to feed god's flock and last I heard our daddy told you to stay away from the garden? IC you figured out a way around it. Poison it from the start?

Many Men/50 Cent
That's right brother standing in me I'm the Mother and the Father this time. I'm the aunt and the uncle this time. I'm the Alpha, I'm the Omega. I'm that Yin and Yang, so I'm a little Tao back to set t his rock back on it's axis, back to balance for all this chaos you created. Now it seems brother this story is Set in stone over and over, in every story line that you allowed a system to decide what is truth and what the value of Truth is from the start. I mean really brother a group of human beings whom all claim to honor a higher power of God and Ethics decide the Truth about energy? On a God whom created all this energy? So I'm the Atom in this lil' body back for my Adam.

Can't Say Goodbye/Snoop Dogg
You know what you humans don't know that you claim to know, yet do not live by? That God is the creation of the never ending story. With God in my family tree, we all know with Jesus Christ we don't die, whatever label you choose to honor in love the sun or the son. Now I got this first families blood running through this tree of life and well Greg You're so Vain you thought this story was about you all along, truth is it's about the mother and it has been all along.

The Pretender/Foo Fighter
It is you whom stole my blue stone and after it was stolen from you, you collected on the insurance once again didn't you? Hey Greg whom spoke the Truth all along? Who is the sociopath claiming to be a naturopath? Who is the thief? Who is the liar? Whom committed the crime against this mother because I was starting to question your lack of emotions and motives? You used your family's T-N-T. your families Gin to point the finger in my direction and take the blame take the fall for your royal crown? Turns out this mother is from the garden and I was the angel of light this whole time and you with all your games and lies to cover a crime is the creation of the fallen angel not God. It is you whom is going to pro-testeth away little brother.

 Run This Town/Jay-Z
Whom Committed the crime from the start? No brother it is not I. Remember I'm Eve from the Garden Of Eden? I ate from that Wisdom Tree Of Life, Not You, you slithering bitch. You know what Jack said? "You can't handle the Truth."

Show Me How To Live/Audioslave
Been there done that and all I see is death in your Sodom and Gomorrah slavery you sold the human race out too. You know what else I figured out God I keep referring to the Knights of The Templar as Titans and well they are. When I looked at Kyle he is the Biggest Titan, The biggest Lion with that big red cross he wears across his chest? He was looking at the Holy Grail as was I. Now God how do I get back to that man to do this deed to get the keys back to this Kingdom? I've about had it with being tested and playing charades with you.

Stan/Eminem
Whole Hearted/Extreme
Too Bad/5back
It is to bad God and His Son have been back all along and that you in the land of freedom sold out Gods flock long ago. It is you in Congress who sold out this United States. You are the Oppressors not the Human race.

Candy Shop 50 Cent
Come on Big Daddy, I haven't decided yet if I'm gonna let you wear clothes yet. I learned their is one more to way to feast and feed in this family tree? I can't wait to unwrap you and feast my eyes on you. I can't wait to take in all your sharp curves. I can't wait to absorb all those dimensions you got going on inside you. My garden, my reservation is an open invitation anytime we want to feed each other love. I got one thing no one else on this rock has and that is the Ardeur to shut this shit down Big Daddy. For the rest of you whom have a problem with this mother, this son taking this rock back well I gotta song for you?

Welcome To Evil/Bad Meets Hell
Hey think of me as the organic inoculation you created on this rock.
Ace Of Spades/Motorhead
One more thing God before we part ways, that Cinderella slipper? You know what you can do if this goes off without a hitch? Might be a tight fit a little KY hot on that rim will light your donut hole right up. A nice tight fit, but I can make it work.













































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment