Saturday, October 28, 2017

American GirlT.P

Mine Would Be You/BS
I'm not in the mood for this day God. I know we've been talking about feeding. The different way we feed others love. Michael I now refer to ass my "ball and chain." Please God get me away from this guy. I can't feed him sexually to keep him moving. I can't do this reward system of feeding a man love to earn my keep. Just to do my part to earn my keep? Now Michael hurts and he's barely towing the line at work.

Life Of The Party/JO
The way the employee's are treated at that counter. The customers come in knowing nothing. They don't bother to have their information ready to help them to help you. The customers don't even bother to walk through the aisles to pick up the stuff they know they need. The stuff that is readily available instead they step up to the counter start asking questions or just give the list of what they need.

Party Up/CR
Then they look at the cashiers to get to stepping to gather their items for them or to step out to the car to get the year make and model. Which 80 percent of the people walking through that door know they are going to need it in order to start their service. If you don't know this shit by the time you get your license then maybe you don't need a license or a car. All this entitled behavior. Then the customer acts all indignant when they ask a question and don't like their answer. Michael told me last night he had to walk away from a customer the night before and earlier that day. Luckily another grey shirt was there to step in. Then the same behavior is  happening later that day to another cashier with another customer. I said to Michael I am so sick and tired of the abuse that we as the employee's take working at these front line's."

Smoke A Little Smoke/EC
We are the one's taking the hits at that front line. Jumping through these hoops being the performers. "Don't leave your flair at home today. Have a Hoppy Day you."  Our level as the server on these front lines has declined and it's our responsibility as the servers to make Corporate America hoppy now? Not either person at either side at that counter waiting on a computer system to run all those discount clubs. You know at T.A. you know what they say? Our drivers are our kings. Then why do you poison them with very little service? Why the higher taxes and fee's with tighter spaces and tighter guidelines that were to short in the first place? Yeah the only ones happy behind all this Corporate America bullshit of service is Corporate America Don't make no one happy but Corporate America and their service of machinery and green they cover behind the scenes.

You'll Accompany Me/BS
All the while these Corporate America running the stock are on the other side of this rock creating a war, cleaning out a mine in some other form of slavery. All to create and feed a machine that they created to feed themselves long ago and use this good old USA. Hey we are the sheeple after all. Using our energy to provide all this service to feed a machine? Run you ragged, wear you out and wear you down so you fall between the cracks is the best plan of action that I see they are doing. Don't add up to shit except another happy rich family with all the insurance in all this marketing in our commercials.

Jar Of Hearts/CP
They turn our servers and cashiers into machines. They turn our truckers into machines and the excuse they use is that the people working at all these service counters aren't even needed anymore to serve or deliver the food they poisoned? Can't afford it anymore the human race is to much of a burden now. All this medical insurance needed for these lowly people we put on hold and amortize out over seven years burning up their energy? Insurance is to much of a burden now. The human race is to much of a liability to serve the food and deliver it. A machine is easier to program and they can do better. This machine, this insurance that profiles you and determines your value has decided that for you already. It says so in this machine right over here. If you can't read all this legal jargon of services well I gotta another employee who can read it for you. What choice do you have? Well you have a choice to be served here. We make all the choices for you. Whether you live or die well that is up to you.

Maroon 5/She Will Be Loved
We don't need humans with all these characters and personality anymore. They are to colorful and out of line. You humans are out of character, yes you are. You can't handle your own flair. Get back in line and serve me up. Hey smile now. You humans need to do better. You need to do more to fit in our box of lies. We take all the responsibility because we are the little guys counting all that green for the Kings on top. When I found out at a discount grocery store that they have scales to weigh the money now? I about came unglued.

 There's Your Trouble/DC
All those pennies? Wouldn't want to lose a few pennies? Wouldn't want to lose my job working at a fine place like this where I'm not allowed to defend myself if I'm attacked. I have to take it outside. Then you have camera's on the money but you can't bother to put a camera on my line so I can see someone moving around on the floor. How about a camera for the cooks when I 'm out there alone? Hey how about a lock on the side door? You can put in two different login stations and the new one everyone on the lot needs to use now? You put at a four way stop right over the busiest cash register twenty four hours a day. Then you expect me to do the candy station? Keep the whole floor open, mop the floors, sweep the floors, vacuum with a space machine that weighs over half my weight on my back? Clean the ice bins, and do what? The only working phone for graveyard shift isn't on the server line. The ones whom call the most aren't the customers but the people who work on the lot.

Landslide/FWM
You couldn't allow me a back up cash register on pay days could you? No I had to run around the lot and leave the other customers unattended to cash these bills out. The ice cream freezer is broken but hey that's okay I can go all the way to the back to keep serving up your deserts. Then lets not forget I gotta greet the customer with in one minute. Lets not forget the other bullshit I go through fighting your cooks just to give me the food correctly in the allotted amount of time? Instead of letting me do my job and serve the customer why are your cooks chasing me down to make sure I don't let a customer take a steak to go? The one he already waited an hour for? The one I already told him he has to pay for an "all you can eat" because Corporate says so. No matter what I gotta serve Corporate America to do my job.

Authority Song/JCM
Then on the night I do my job and I'm the only one on the lot whom used to own my own business and knew "if it is advertised I have to provide." I do and I take shit from my own lead because she doesn't want to back up cashier. I had to walk away. Go collect three different runs only to have some piece of shit customer over hears a conversation and didn't bother with the part where I said, "hey $11 bucks is more than I had before I walked in the door it's all the same to me." Then some other piece of shit high handed customer whom wouldn't even approach me to speak his case. Whatever that may be call and try and get me fired. Happens to be the guy whom told the attendant whom called in the order "I'll tip her five bucks" and he tipped a buck. Imagine that? Then I walk in the door to have to hear from Patty in the few hours I was gone, that I was almost fired. The people at that desk are allowed to speak and act like that but I am not. I didn't act anyway. Then she said "she had to go to bat for me, it doesn't look good this time. Now hurry up and get on the floor." Who fucked up and left the sign up in the first place?

Push/MB20
Larry said to me on the phone "to go ahead and deliver the food we have to do it Colleen. I said, it's already done. I'm just letting you know something is fishy and no matter what I did I was wrong with someone." I even called my own manager like I'm supposed to and I'm almost fired for another mishap that's not my own. Here I am having the most experience here. With every manager, lead and server that have been there for twenty years, their standing back while I take care of the challenging customers doing things to them that can get them fired. Not one person that I ever had a conversation with did I swear at. I made my point. I made my point I saw you. I did it professionally and I did not make one of them return the money. Now I can't say I ever saw them walk back through that door? Not at that stop I didn't.

For What It's Worth/Buffalo Springfield
The one where we were open 24 hours on a recreational Highway and they want the salad bar shut down because we are all the same out here. The truck stop a few miles in the other direction shut theirs down at ten. Yet the whole time these HENS are complaining about the service on the salad bar myself included. Knowing full well it is not our jobs to stock, clean nor prep this salad bar. Not any minute any time of day. If it is then we should of had minimum two back ups set up and ready to go at ten p.m. and not a minute sooner does it become the servers responsibility. Then when I call corporate as someone whom couldn't get a full paycheck? Whom works all 3 shifts including the down fall. The hurricane of a mess I walked into every morning by the Hostess not the server.

Mary Jane's Last Dance/TP
I haven't even spoken to state my case about missing cleaning solutions to wash and sanitize the dishes? This manager jumps me and gets defensive from the start. I got one story out about all this havoc on the salad bar that is having a negative effect not only on the customers but the servers. It's not our job to stock bowls. Make sure their washed. It's not our job to track down silverware. I digress. He said, "I told Larry long ago to hire someone for that salad bar." A prep person whose job it should of been minimum on morning and swing shift. We only had her some in the morning. I didn't even get to the truckers and the fruit. Then I talk about this Hostess station that is always a mess. The cardboard boxes, the shit that keeps piling up, the unlocked credit cards. I scrubbed all those markings off the wall over and over.

Pink House/JCM
For a Corporation it looks unprofessional. They come in two days later and they hit that station and salad bar. Wouldn't let me speak about the water behind the line. All the undercutting going on. Not knowing why at the time still. How their display that is so ugly and huge. The one they use to display the new A.1 that we can't see the customers over. It's an eye sore and if we move the display it cracks the glass. The tents on every table and at every seat at the bar is overkill going in the landfills. They could create a better eye catching display in one or two places compared to all over the floor. How about taking those menus you keep recreating every quarter over and over and use slip covers  instead? How about stop jacking up the price, changing the quantity while you degrade the quality with all your preservatives? They could do this at Raging River. My second job I had and loved when I tried to fly the coop. Guess what half the kitchen staff. The same menu with genuine meat in that there spaghetti sauce. Do you in Corporate America know what you lack that Raging River doesn't? It's quality. Quality in the customers, quality in the food and quality in the service. Know why that is, because they really do treat you like family. They treat you and feed you the way your family does when you get together. That's why those customers keep coming back. Oh yeah, and the music.

Hollywood Nights/BS
 "Oh well we can let you off the hook for those pennies. Hey what happened to that dollar? Where did that ten go anyways? I don't know Larry did you try calling accounting? Is it in the other till perhaps? Out of all the tills and bills I count you bother me how many times on my day off over twenty bucks and you didn't call across the lot? On a day I specifically have off to have mouth surgery I got this going on? I'm the call girl working all three shifts and the Hostess/Cashier counting all those bills, all those shifts and I just happen to misplace some money in another till after all this time and this is what I get and I'm pretty much at your beck and call? I said to Larry in my text "I'm not the manager I don't get paid for this?" Having to keep coming back to figure out my fucked up pay checks over and over wasn't enough for you?

Baby Be My Love Song/EC
We are mistreated and we are ran ragged. We should be happy for that full time job which is an illusion because you changed the description of a full time service job with benefit's to part time? Michael's paycheck for rent came back exactly enough to cover rent once again. I have to take what little cash I have on hand to rotate around to run back and forth from the dollar store. Then I have to carry that one dollar gallon of milk back here just so we can eat for a week. Then what guys? I'm so sick and tired of gathering my food. Going long distances to be able to eat. What's taking the hits? My T.O.L. that's what.

Bring Yu Back/BE
I have to count on this man whose back hurts in the same place I do to feed me. I don't want to be fed by this man anymore. I don't want to feed this man anymore. I don't have it in me to earn my keep this way anymore. It is slavery. I am tired of living a loveless life. I'm tired off this box. I am tired of doing the insurance companies job. I am tired of going back around and around just to pick up a prescription that I still don't have. Then the Child Support guy shows up at my door the night before last all happy to drop off my documents for me about this back child support I owe. Now they want to pull my license. I'm done, I'm tired of dealing with this bullshit fine that should of never come into play in the first place.

Get Your Shine On/FGL
I am not this nations lawyer. I have tried over and over to get a lawyer over the years. I have limited ability and I have for almost nineteen years now. I am not performing anymore. I am not jumping through anymore hoops for this justice system to nit pick me over and over. I am not here for you to fine me. I am not here to live in your purgatory for something that should of never happened in the first place. I advise no one to nit pick me again or speak to me with blame out of your mouth ever again.

Young And Crazy/FB]
What set this off? Those at the top who own all the power. All that power that was stolen from Nikola Tesla. I am done brother. I assure you I know who I am now. I know what I meant when I said sloth comes from the outside in? Perhaps if you knew we were all receivers communicating with our higher power each in our own way then well we wouldn't need all these mental institutions now would we? Yeah God keep HAARPING away and the true intent and how its gonna go down when they strike? Mother Flocking assholes anyways.

What I Can't Put Down/JP
Yup lets go back around my family tree and whom really owns all the power? Lets go back to that Covenant of the ARK. Bitch. You looking for me? You might want to meet my other two brothers while I'm at it. Leonardo Davinci bitch. I got another one for you Einstein the Bride Of Frankenstein power. Hoover chose the wrong power back then. Oh yeah and was it a Hoover or a Kirby that I had to use on stairs for one week then clean windows? How many discs this time God? Oh yeah, two in back and in front. Flock this Cinderella Shit. I was wondering why I was cleaning other peoples houses and taking care of other peoples children and not my own? 

Don't Take The Girl/TM
The most destructive one, that atomic bomb. Back to Newton I go. The apple of Eve's eye, Adam. Tesla's date of birth. His time of birth and the location and whom he came to be in my family tree of life? I love this man. I was wondering in my life how sometimes when I would see energy in motion I'd stop and ask myself, isn't that that P thing? Isn't that that P thing I'm seeing in motion? Oh what's it called again? Whats up with this MP3 square thing? What is Quantum? Whose Nostradamus? Whats this about Othello?What's this about Bush? What Bush? Which Bush? My Bush too? My burning bush is me?

You Don't Know Her Like I Do/BG
The Sumerian the disc with the wings and I laugh my head off. Hey you don't see my wings that's the thing about Faith, you don't see her but I promise you she is there. The black and white twins from way back when? Laugh my ass off God. I mean if those whom run this rock haven't figured out that God is energy and he comes in all shapes and forms. He is neither male nor female. He is energy. He is light. He is a humane being energy of love and light. He is the Atom of this rock. You know the Power of the pen people. Hopefully I'll remember to get to those 13 crystal skulls.

Crash and Burn/TR
God is your Big C people. He is our creation and God runs this farm. Not some insurance company. Not some bank. Not some machine. No we are not going to allow these pieces of shit to run this rock no more. God isn't the creation of Genocide. You humans are. He in that O.T. just called it like he see's it. Wanna talk about a demon? Lets stalk about what you in this human race label as a demon? Anything you don't know about right? We have been trained in this United States and others to don't look outside the box. You wanna see God. Lift you head or bow down, I do not care.

Hope You Get Lonely Tonight/CS
Go inside you and deal. Find that light you carry inside you the one you know to be true. The one you've been trying to fight off. When this fine showed up at my door, I'm done with you Satan. I want you to know one thing Satan wasn't born in my family tree bitch. Nope not on either side of this mothers bloodline. You see Satan it is you whom married back into mine this time. You with your 666. You sitting in that crooked little house that thinks you own the keys to my kingdom? My children? Here I was sitting right under your nose the whole time. What did Michail's demon tell me Greg? He wants to cut my children's head off and mail them to me in a box? Just like you did my other brother? You remember John The Baptist and that Lords Prayer?

I Don't Dance/LB
Now you little piece of shit I ain't paying this fine. Ain't no one serving me up to you. If I find out someone paid you off for me well let's just say this will never end. The lie will never end. Purgatory will be a domino effect. For once bitch I'm not for sale. When I woke up to Tesla and I heard The keys to the kingdom are those 3, 6, and 9's. Back to Giza I go. Back to Orians belt I go. Now Satan guess what else I learned out here stomping on my two little feet?

ICU/LB
That President Lincoln had a brain injury also. The dates of this and how he got his label? Back to Lincoln I go. What a slave driver this guy is. Just kidding. Hey I got jokes and yup I have earned the right to gloat.

This Is How We Roll/FGL
Now Satan I couldn't make it more clear about whom it is I am this time around. Now I recon some of you would label God as a demon right? Is it because he is above you and he is your creator as well as your destroyer. Well I recon Jesus Christ you know that other theory whose name we cannot speak not even as a joke in the work place. Yet we can about any other myth or theory you labeled as fiction out there. You know those that come before you through out time? So I recon you can label Jesus Christ as a demon also. Your Morning Glory. Your Morning Star. The one that it has been made very clear, that he is coming back with God to destroy and sleigh some demons. Yeah my family line.

Lights Come On/JA
You do remember Satan that curse I carry down this tree of life for my children? Well as it turns out God has sent a human representation of those 13's once again. You know Alexandra my rock. This mothers number thirteen? Her time of birth, and that time of death? The thirteen people whom just happen to show up in that delivery room the day she was born? The thirteen pearls on that dollar bill? I got my twelve bitch and it clearly states on this documentary that the thirteenth one represent twelve planets inside one. Since I'm a lil Tao in and of myself, this time Satan I come in a two pack. Hey Satan little brother do you think that's my ring of fire? You know that seven and three under one big daddy's wing and well my two little beasties. That is my trinity bitch. That is my three families under one mother.

A Guy Walks in The Door/TF
Every time this daddy walked in the door, I'd get so pissed off at him. I had no idea why? Truth is it's still a roar spot inside of me. Everything I am against is Him. My betrothal? That mother flocking alter God? I don't know what you have up your sleeve but I know its gonna hurt. I know no matter what I do near nor far from my babies.

Beer Money/KM
When those lights go out. I gotta beat feet. I gotta stay alive. They have to stay alive. The dance begins. I gotta kick, I gotta scream, I gotta dance, I gotta know when to hold them. I gotta know when to run. I gotta use my big girl words to take these assholes out. You want this mothers energy? Lets dance.

A.M. CY
You want my blood? You want my children's blood? You gotta go through my family first. You don't see them, that's okay you know what they say about pain now? It's all relative. Turns out that's true. For now on you aren't going to disrespect Gods family no more. You disrespect this family, you disrespect yours. So Greg you can sit in that crooked little house from hell you stuck me in. You know that backwards L? Loser bitch. Loser. Not Love. Their ain't nothing you have done that represents love. You can sit in that Hell House Of Loser Love.

How's It Going To Be/TEB
I've been wondering what's up with all these bee's? I mean the murdering clowns and the bee's God? I asked Michael what is this about all the bee's? The four year life cycle. I already figured out the honey comb shape. Six sides bitch. Michael explained without the bee's to pollinate we lose our food chain. That's what the bee's are all about? God I thought that was just another made up theory? I mean the government says so but if that is the case then why all the processed honey in the first place?

Slide/TGGD
 I knew instantly what all this was about? You know what people it's not just the bee's that are being wiped out as part of our food chain? They have re-written the quality of food in all this marketing. Like the sale of that new white meat? Pollack which is used to re-create all sorts of sea life. It's not okay with me. The marketing ploy that is a lie while you wipe out my animal kingdom in every nation? How many elephants killed a year for their tusk? How many gorilla's for there hands to be used as ashtrays?

Summer Of 69/BA
Sixty nine God? Back to the garden my mind goes. I digress. I want you to not look at the poachers but the ones behind the poachers. Forcing these men to have to eat and feed their families knowing full well they are wiping out the animal kingdom. It is the same people and the same money. When I asked Keith who own the gold mine he worked for I believe in Vegas? He had not a clue. Isn't that just the point the same greedy people cleaning out mother nature. No excuse for the sex trade to still be going on today. Look up people. I need you to stop looking at each other to blame. I need you to look up at that line.

Hurt So Good/JCM
God keeps Harping on me about these H.A.A.R.P. clouds that supposedly shut down a few years back, that is a lie. I want to know why I still see them out there re-creating the clouds every bright blue clear sky day, here in this P.N.W.? Oh yeah could it be that you are the ones fucking with the frequency? You know the satellite you first placed in Alaska all around this globe? The only place my crazy mother has been on vacation? You know those white owls? You know all those owls watching me from ever room in the house growing up in the seventies and eighties? I ain't stupid so lets not even go their with your denial.

The Joker/Eagles
Could this be the reason for all this crazy behavior? You know fucking with humanities energy and brainwaves with all your subliminal messaging in your frequencies? What can I say God can be quite the harp some days? You know it kind of reminds me of Close Encounters Of The Third Kind? The Steven Spielberg movie. The guy built the volcano?  Others are acting crazy all heading for a mountain? God I love this one now that I think about it. B.O.B.? When it was written the United States wasn't discovered back then? Sodom and Gomorrah? The Twin Towers and the Ring written about in every sect of life.

Back To God/MB20
The nines not only on all these T.V. shows but the one that got me was Spritzer Number 9. What do the one's behind the scene's do today? For such an advanced society we still use sex as a character assassination of ungodly like behavior. Why wouldn't God be a sexual being? He's all about pro-creation. He's all about the exchange of love and light. The good energy in sex. It is only you in religion and politics that created the parameters and societies own downfall in each nation. This is Satan planting a seed a lie not God. Well we in this society cut our own balls off in each family. Just the heiarchy in whose the male and whose the female? Whose gonna bring home the bacon and whose gonna care for the children? Then they truly in some of these nations over time lost sight of the Truth just trying to survive. Just trying to eat. Just trying to do your part and go to work, we followed the wrong stock and we fed the wrong stock. We allowed a system and insurance to rule the heart and justice system. Thirty years ago you needed plan A insurance but then you also needed plan B to cover what Plan A didn't cover.

Hold My Hand/Hootie
Which was absurd then and its absurd now. Who pays our parents? The elderly whom receive the least care, our disabled mentally and physically and my veterans? Now we have isurance for every part of a machine. Like these rotating phones going in my land fills. They don't keep the time you purchased. It expires on it's own timeline so you have to keep purchasing minutes. Then well these phones download and download and run your minutes out. They spiral because you got to be in a hot spot for free to get it to work. By an outlet to charge it. On a computer or another phone to activate it and now I want to know in Congress how we could of done better? Instead of creating the garbage too feed the garbage, you on top of that ruled to release our phone numbers to the open market. Your insurance, and schools? Feeding a system?

Who'll Stop The Rain/CCWR
Not Humanity. I want to know why only the people on these commercials look so rich and happy. I mean the insurance and your veterans, what a joke. You allowed this. You set the standard for all these personality test to get the most basic service job. I want to know why a homeless person has to pay .27 cents for the cup to get a drink of water in this united states.

A Hand To Hold Onto/JCM
 I want to know why they have to use their food stamps to even pay for a bottle of water? Oh yeah they gotta do their part? They have to pay for it carry ir and recycle it responsibly? Really. I see whats going on? Don't feed the bears? First of all we removed the bears kingdom and the cats. The monkeys and the dogs, you only have yourselves to blame for this running this United States. What Kingdom and gardens we had, you sold out. Now feeding and insuring the human race is to much of a hassle in this united states? Is this what I am seeing? You in Congress were to lazy to do your jobs, so you handed it over to Corporate America to run the human race?

Glory Days/BS
You allowed a system a machine a bunch of numbers to decide someones pain. How they suffer, the diagnosis, and then you have the gull to nitpick and point fingers at them? These people feeding their pain because you in Congress and this healthcare system failed. You got the Judicial System to serve humanity up? Keep fining and dimeing with all your mark up on a crime. The criminals aren't these people. It is you in Congress who need to wake up. Why do you high handed all mighty people get to convict others from the top, with all your blanket justice? Yet when the day come I don't want to hear one excuse that you didn't know? Truth is you did. These numbers and this system and what you have done to these people working the front lines in this service industry is Sodom and Gomorrah all over. Yeah IC your monopoly. IC the sequence and your timeline of getting this human race to adapt to your machines running my planet. This was your job to serve your people a justice system that is fair and you couldn't be bothered. Keep piling up the fines and labels on the little people that you sold out to take the blame and use their body parts.

Real World/MB20
Don't think I don't see how using the insurance to set the standard for all that ails in this justice system just how you ruled these people guilty before they got to the table. By only looking at one side to take the blame and be responsible. This system is your problem now. I want Truth and I want Justice. You know that somebody has to pay? Think about that Guerilla at the zoo that you had to put down? You had to blame some one and that guerilla was already in jail. All because a mother took her eye off her own Curious George we have to kill a innocent animal to be made the example of. I call bullshit. Don't you put your blame on me or question me about anything. It's all right here. You doctors and you in this justice system had better not tell me ever again I don't hurt enough to keep going. You can pick a door. Go home to my families justice.

Jumper/3rd Eye Blind
You can go home to A.A. with my family. When you get that attitude adjustment then you may eneter my kingdom. You know the one I own? Heaven on Earth Baby. My Garden. My rules. My Beasties. The way my family calls it my power. You ran this rock into the ground. Youh ave no where to put all this garbage and poison, yet you want to blame God? You want to blame Mary? You want to blame Jesus Christ? You want to blame mother nature/Gaia. Your planet and stars, You want to re-create Gods power to destroy this rock because your to lazy to go inside and deal with your own Truth to find your higher power? Lets make a machine and go to Mars to live.

Night Moves/BS
Lets re-create Gods energy because we are such an evolved society? That we should all be able to be Gods and destroy His rock? You all sat in your boxes, preening away thinking your the highest being on this rock? You are all High enough to play God? You can't even let a He/She use a restroom in peace? You don't even know you are enslaved to a machine and you think God is going to let you destroy Him and His animal Kingdom? That you over there in your box have a right? You over there in your box have a right? That's not the way this mother see's it. Don't come knocking on my door blaming me anymore. I'm not going to accept your labels and blame you have unfairly placed on me by burying me 6 feet under and never bother to ask? Don't go under my house nor in my house. Don't you steal nothing from me. You want the book of life? It is right here for free. When I am finished I'll fix all the grammatical errors, not you.

Don't Do Me Like That/TP
All your answers that you need to protect yourself to get to9 the next step is right here. I do know the answer to Satan being my children's father. They aren't the spawn of Satan like you think. They carry the base primal seed of survival for those dark days. They carry their mothers heart and Truth inside them. They are Seers they walk through it. They see it just like their mother they just don't know what they are looking at either when they look at their own father. As long as Greg continues to get away with this. He holds the keys to my heart. My children that he uses as guard dogs at his door to cover for him. Just like your Corporate America.

Brown Eyed Girl/VM
We Will Rock You
Bright Lights/MB20






















































































































No comments:

Post a Comment