Tuesday, February 22, 2022

Just who is the Shekina?

I know I'm suppose 2 get 2 part 2. I was trying 2 do just bullet points. If it's my 4 I automatically go back over the 4 and what happened in my number before. Each time it's deeper another connection. Another experience. Another injustice. 
Then last night with Michael watching movies, the titles and names. If a saying or vs comes around. I write it down and look it up.
I wrote out a list of connections.
More titles. Then I think I'm done. More will pop in my head, likely dream's. The vivid ones I never. 4 got like my watchers in the night. Seeing a woman knocking on the car door window. Discovering she was real. 
I got the name Shekina on the angel cards. Her twin flame Holy Spirit. I can't believe that's a part of who I am. I came across her name toward end of bible. I don't know where exactly or if I read it.
Last night it dawned on me I still don't know anything about her. I input her name and I'm scrolling thru different bible text. Sumthing about God. Dammit I have 2 look it up again. C more stuff. Is this ever going to end. 
Perhaps that's why I came across her name. Don't know which bible or if they are spelled differently in bible and angel cards.


No comments:

Post a Comment