Sunday, December 25, 2022

The last

The last thing I had to do was get the record video 2 start. I'm soaked. Sweating, missing again 2 item's. 2 hats, just before my cross necklace with the keys and ring. I've got the cape on ready to go. Balanced in pain, euphoria, and emotion, ready to dance. 
I'm the last voice. I'm the last show. I feel like I'm letting everyone up and downstairs down. How 2 B a queen U ask. I'm starting at the end of everything in existence today. Being scary, the message, judgement? That's the least I'm worried after. Rape, murder, stealing not to eat, wash, cloth, get what U can carry. Don't hoard. Take what U need for now. Until a more permanent roof for U and your's. Close to get to town. Share, colonize, perhaps barter. 
It's Christmas I'm out of everything. Pain med's, weed, even very little food until the second. My left leg I now know is a cardiologist. They need to run a something down my left leg, up 2 heart. An ANA test is cardio, not neurological. Not Lupus, not arthritis. It is all but out of all of it, it's potential stroke and heart attack. 9nce again cock blocked to standing, dancing, speaking. No voice, no peace inside. No truth on why it's the end so as not to repeat what doesn't work. 
Love is the answer. Cockblocking evolution is not love. To make U question even your own truth? Truth doesn't set u free any more. U put a high price on Truth. Not tangible, U cannot C, I don't exist. The invisible man. 

No comments:

Post a Comment