Friday, December 2, 2022

HOLOCAUST

The Holocaust that's a different perception why death why death has come back around asking do I fear death die do I walk in the shadow of the valley of death I shall fear no evil thy rod the staff why put me through all these different hats none of it matters none of it makes a difference this is the end of the line I am the siren I am the 911 we are here we stand for love all the black hearts all the black sheep this is who we are this is how we came to be here all this judgment guilt hate shame righteousness do not ever use God as a good excuse for your bad behavior for your lack of faith judging others we have no equality we have no respect they'd love this system this heartless system and this mother f****** fallen Angel the goat the goat sitting in the sewers disguised as a joker the fool you ain't making a fool of me you fell fell piece of s*** hate that's your glory that's your passion your little entity you sit in my sewers you sit on that lot you are slavery you are the cause of all this slavery you are the reason I walked through all this slavery you stole my dignity my family my pride my love you poisoned my seed my truth blame blame blame create all this shame for love we are here for love the cock blockers of mother f****** evolution sitting right here I am the mountain I am the diamond Mount Hood those four I represent those four I stand for Love race color pride family Peace Hope Joy serenity. 

No comments:

Post a Comment