Tuesday, December 19, 2017

She's With Me

She's With Me/High Valley
Where to begin today? All this bullshit and red tape I walk through in this hell care system? My lower back trying to spasm for the last month? Today it's winning. Laughing at God's joke about my holy jeans? The ones my own mother felt it okay to go into my closet and throw them away. For now on no one will complain about my Holy Gene's. Got it?

Losing Sleep/CY
I realized the name of one of my favorite movies growing up? Vision Quest with the song by Madonna, Crazy For You. From 1995. Like A Virgin touched for the first time. Papa Don't Preach ring a bell? Found another Kai, Ronan 47. I loved that movie. It finally dawned on me the current American Horror Story line with the murdering clowns and the election's? Trump, and The Purge? The name of this sick piece of shit whom has a sick God complex? Kyle. I laughed at the photo of the woman's head shaped like a honey bee. Then I looked up and their across the screen King Bee Productions. Now tell me whom is the true creator of all this creativity?

Blue Ain't Your Color/KU
When are you gonna take the depression out of this color God? HAARP Guidelines Quicken Loans God? Another HAARP to place you in purgatory IC? Just because it has a good name it doesn't make it a good service. I figured out another anagram God. One And The Same? I gotta sow some wild oats the old fashioned way is that what I hear you saying? Silence Of The Lambs sitting in all your institutions taking the blame? Just another way to shut down the human race, another label to take the blame to hide your truth? Now I ask as the mother of this rock what right do you have to silence my little lambs? What right do you have to pick the level of crazy we all seem to get to later on in life? Why did you get to supply the asbestos in the work place and cigarette's? Why do you get to create the way we get to get a pulmonary disease yet you waste my time about my choice to smoke? Why do you get to pick the disease the cure, after you poisoned my flock?

Boy/LB
Now boy I don't give a flying flock what color your skin is when I call you boy for now on. No matter whom you are you are my son. I will speak to you any way I want. The way IC it you poisoned my circle of life to poison humanity. Those of you that own these farms have lost the right to do business. Some of you should of lost your license long ago. You had no right to poison my beasties, get them sick and feed them to my children. Then you want to call it good? You set your own standards and laws in each of your own corporations now and what the service is. All I see in all your jurisdictions and programs is a disservice to humanity.

Legends/KB
Columbus Day and my X's birth date? Achelious, river god son of Gaia and Oceanus, his union with a muses created the siren. Now is this my X's fall God? Planet X? The tenth planet? Generation X fighting to survive God? He is the creation of all this depression. He is the creation of the guidelines and standards on depression once again. Yes you in Congress handed this Gin the human races keys to the kingdom, with your blanket justice system based on odds now instead of truth IC? Just like an insurance company, just like those pharmaceutical companies. Just like the landlord tenant getting to set their own high cost of living guidelines and standards IC? You in this system for about the last quarter of a century have been a disservice when you set the guideline and standards on what a mental illness is versus my higher beings.

A Girl Like You/EC
Watched The Punisher a couple nights ago. I started singing "Ring My Bell" at the hammer scene on the first episode. Funny Michael found a Punisher key ring a couple months ago. Casting my little spell where ever I go. M got me a pair of cordless head phones. I was so excited I got happy feet. Of course the left ear bud doesn't work. Just like both pairs of my twinkle toes the left foot goes out. Now on my right foot no matter the shoe, it floods. A mass, half ass bullshit. Then I got lucky, oh what a find? Walking through the Jack In The Box parking lot, I look down and there lying on the ground was a pair of white head phones. Yes. Both ear buds work and I can talk on the phone with these ones.

Record Year/EC
Tencent Pictures? Hilarious God. Falling asleep some other show was on. I have no idea the TV was just on some random channel. I hear a woman say Nineveh and a witch. No Rest For The Wicked IC. Thinking about what I like to drive? I'd have to say I'm more of a Dodge, Ram, Chevy, Hemi, Ford kind of gal, but you know God I ain't ever had a Peterbilt house.  Speaking of Peter God? I feel a Peter Peter pumpkin eater coming on? How come I feel like I'm going to be the one walking bow legged for awhile? This getting back in the saddle my Big Daddy's way is gonna be quite the hoe down. The things I have to do for my little beasties.

Take A Back Road/RA
M. has been home for five day's now, and no God I am not happy. Not one bit. I can't do this childish laxy daisy behavior. I had M. give me a massage. My lower back was spasming still, For some reason those three disc between my shoulder blades tried poppin out of place. I got them to roll back into place laying on the tennis balls. Of course the never ending migraine. After I fell asleep for 6 hours, I awoke to no groceries, dirty dish pit, and M. scrolling his phone on my spot on the couch. Once again I got to feed us because M, is incapable. I got dressed and grabbed two bags of groceries. On my way over I felt my lower back trying to spasm.

Carrying Your Love With Me/GS
At 10 p.m. I drag in two bags of groceries, along with his special request of juice. Don't worry M. I got this. I unload the groceries, I step into the livingroom, I said to M. my lower back is still trying to spasm, and he plops down on my spot. I watch him get back up like he's in pain. I ask M. does your back hurt? No my legs ache from giving you a massage. Inside I'm saying are you fucking kidding me? He acts so ancient. I said well M. I'm gonna have to take my spot back. Then he goes in and grabs a bag of chips. You know I purchased real food to eat.

Undo It/CU
He looks at the clock and said oh well it's 10:30 I don't want to cook so late. I look at him I'm shaking my head, M. you don't go to bed until like 4:30 a.m. It does not dawn on him that I'm hungry. This is what it has been like with M. all these years with his own children. It has been like this with every relationship I have ever had. All the domestic resposibility falls on my head. I might sleep in shifts according to my pain and energy,

It's A Great Day To Be Alive/TT
but I do dishes at 3 a.m., I shower in the middle of the night or early morning. I cook, I clean and do the dishes no matter the hour. I only have so long to function and get things done before the pain makes me crash. M. just can't process or think for himself. He wants me to purchase him a sweatshirt, shoes, and socks. I won't do it.

In Color/JJ
When he told me he's taking six days off. I said to him, you need to get this done. I've told you time and time again to get this done. Don't worry Colleen I will. He has done nothing. Hasn't looked up work shoes, for his size 10 quadruple wide platypus feet. He's got long arms for a size large frame. I'd end up with him being upset because it doesn't fit right, and I'd have to return the stuff.  I just don't have it in me anymore. Invest my time and energy into this man. I hate this life God. I hate this box. I hate this rock too.

Burning House/Cam
Reading through revelations it is hilarious yet scary how I know the answers to this stuff. What brought me back to this again? The woman whom said Nineveh and witch also said, Revelations 17. I don't even know where to begin in Revelations?

Female/KU


















 











No comments:

Post a Comment