Friday, November 6, 2020

Diservice

 Open Up Your Eyes/Daughtery

I don't even know where to begin. It's been a long time since I've had my hand's let alone my own body as a whole working. The weakness, the dizziness. Bruised rib's black eye's. The knott's and cut's on my forehead. Not being able to lift my own body. The whole time wondering how I'm gonna do this? Stand. Just stand there and let them do what they're gonna do thru me. 

Don't stop believing/Journey

I actually had security at St. Francis, make me walk off the property to wait for my ride. Hell I walked out holding on to the walls with shaky leg's. I'm sitting on the curb quietly and alone. Not bothering anyone. The security guy who was following me got another security guy to come out and tell me that I had to wait for my ride at the picnic table at the middle of the parking lot. Since when is it illegal to sit out front and wait for a ride? More bullshit injustice.

Break Even/The Script

So I go sit at the picnic table freezing. Then the security guy who was following me out from the inside sends the security guy  back out and tells me that I have to wait off of the property. I noticed the first time that this guy was sent out that he was embarased and he knew it was wrong. On shaky leg's with my arms open wide trying to keep my balance I went and sat off the property. I can't wait to be the Lion and chew ass for all this bad behaivor and disservice.

Bring Me To Life/Evanescence

My neighbor's and their music for the last 6 month's pounding thru my wall's. They just don't give a fuck. Doesn't matter how nice. That woman lied to me to my face for 4 month's. No me no music over here. I don't care what time of day it is, I don't need to hear someone's music thru my walls. At time's it starts at 7:30. Their mouthy little tween and the disrespect this mother allows is atrocious. What are we teaching our children? I have a feeling that I'm going to say about these 2. Get the fuck off my rock and take your lil bitch of a tween daughter with you. I'm done paying. I'm done taking the hit's. I'm done being patient and walking away.

Rockstar/Nickelback

I'm done with anyone telling me how to be. I never needed anyone telling me how to behave a day in my life. Especially you big brother. Boy I wouldn't want to be you. Yup big brother you passed laws to stick your nose in everybodies lives anyway you can. Especially our schools and your dictator ship. Telling me I have no right's. Fuck you. I'm so angry when I think about all I've been tru in my life. Never the chosen one.

Life Of MY Own/3 Doors Down

Why I cried in rehab and I couldn't go any further when I got to having to talk about those bleeding hearts? The abandonment. No one saw any crazy behavior. No one saw anything. Yet they believed him? Everyone acted like I deserved what ahppened to me. Him doing exactly what he said with his one truth in all those years of our marriage? If you don't agree with me I'm going to come in and just take it. After I borrowed money from my grandmothers estate to get him out of my house. The mantra in my head was I am woman hear me roar hear me throw your ass out the door.

Superman/5 4 fighting

Going over my prayers and all the work I did in California. 2 series of counceling sessions 1 on 1. Group counceling. I even did a series of the 10 sessions of dianentics. Marriage counceling by myself. To learn the best way to communicate. To be aware of common issues that come up in a marriage. I took a quilting class. I did volunteer work with kids that were highly potential to get in a gang. I worked out 3 hours a day 4 to 5 day's a week. I got my haircut at Gene Juarez. I did most the cooking. The heat bill any bill Greg had no issue with any of it. When I wanted to go back to school in California, he said no. That I can do it when we get back to Washington.

Broken/Seether



No comments:

Post a Comment