Wednesday, November 11, 2020

Zion Mary & the Entity

It's pretty bad that even the alien beings  r watching me. Yup Zion Mary not even the alien races want U around me. Hey U made your bed. This hasn't been no bed of roses in this life.

They want input from no one. Just me and them. I'm so tired of this box. It's so much information and overwhelming. I have 2 call this very soon. I'm surprised yet not so surprised that Kyle once again is still alive. I recon it's Faith. They aren't going 2 put me through this shit for no reason.

I told Zion Mary in 2013. We're going on a rodeo ride. We've been on this rodeo ride B4. Follow those red's. Those red's will heal. I hadn't met Kyle yet. I wrote in the Promised Land. U walked thru the ring of fire no worse for wear.

This diamond in the palm of my hand.

Something about the 12 fruits of the tree.

We will run in the sun

and splash in the C.

No comments:

Post a Comment