Friday, December 18, 2020

The Eagle Is A Religious Symbol

I found this article or someone sent it to my messenger, The Eagle Is A Religious Symbol as well as a national one. This was in Redlands Daily Fact's published on 7/6/2018. The Eagle came up from the start. I was told by another medium 15 plus years ago that all my spirit animals are white. 
The bald eagle in man with the sky blue eagle eye's May 2015. The eagle in the shadow under a light. I knew right away it was an eagle. The Red Book, why did the eagle's shadow show up in the mountain? I hated metaphors and to think when it was written it meant something else.

Gary the prophet whom comes B4 had me put on a shirt over my clothes one night B4 I went out to dance around the staff in the middle of the night. It was baby blue with an eagle and my second number 19 to come up. The next morning I came walking out and Gary laughed asking me why I had that dirty t-shirt on? That's the problem with someone who goes off in different dimensions, memory. He wasn't wrong with his request at that time, however he is right it's pretty dirty. 

The flag kept coming along. I stick a flag in the ground every time I go back. One day I was looking at it and it was the eagle on top that caught my eye. Another eagle. The flag and eagle are supposed to represent freedom and their ain't no freedom up in this house. Slavery don't give a flying flock the color of your skin.

Standing at the Doctor's office waiting 4 the taxi and a car goes by right at the corner where I'm standing with a white Eagle. Like a White shadow of an Eagle. That's when I went thru the cards that Kylie brought me. Who did I discover? That yes he is my guide. I was so excited 2 get that answer.  (I can't get the photo of the White Eagle 🦅 up on my blog).

The native man from my dream? I blew up a meth house in Canada, I turned to an open field and down on his haunches was a native man. He gave me guidance home I recon. Then about 2 years ago Kylie gave me a box of spiritual cards and there he was the White Eagle. 

That Pledge of Allegiance and one nation under God? That wonderful magic number 7 that they wouldn't let me forget from the get go? Is it just Solomon's Ring Of Fire standing on this rock or is it the 7 nations I have to get to stand under one God?

I already know the answer's and more. Get on with it already. I can't believe theirs still more.

No comments:

Post a Comment