Monday, November 12, 2018

Broken Halos

Broken Halos/CS
Love this man's music. God is the mountain, the music, and the man. God is the author. God is the finisher. God is the redeemer and God is the punisher. IC allot of people on my rock playing God. Acting the judge, then some more answers came together watching Paul, The Apostle

It is well With My Soul/CR
Trumpet's sound when arrived home. This rock that was meant to feed all of Gods flock not just a few. Heaven on earth. Yes this is our home away from home, at the moment purgatory for others. Your little pyramid tax scheme still going on. You haven't learned anything throughout history and time. U as man and the elite and entitled double dipping in the kitty. Passing blanket laws to feed U and yours not God's flock. Look what U as man did up there? Not in my house U don't.

This Is How U Remind Me/Nickelback
This was a hard one for me. Not born into hate, more a sheep in the midst of wolves. Innocent as a dove. Clueless is more like it. When Luke said" no one has walked with God" my first thot is I have. Not knowingly. Even if the first words out of my mouth "Jesus Christ are you nuts?" He told me in November 2015, I just forget. I don't think like that. Then it hit me who else from our history walked with Jesus Christ? Her name Mary Madgelane. Their was no holy grail on the table, because it's always been about the people. His flock not yours. These two twin flames.

How Great Thou Art/Selah
It hurt me when I had to ask Kai, "why not me? U think I'm unworthy of Gods love?" Then I see the show Legion and what was she? A server. A pregnant server. I was pregnant with Kai working at Red Robin. I was working at Coco's when I quit my job as a manager of  a salon when I met Greg. Then when I walked out the door at TA, I heard U R done serving the food. Jesus was the Messiah and the temple of God isn't the only place God can be worshiped. This is our rock this is my church. I'm Judas mother fucking priest, not you as man sitting up there wearing the wrong white collar. My mountain, my church.

Come Thou Fount/JL
Christ asked us 2 care 4 the world not rule it. I can C why man doesn't own the keys to heaven. 2018 and we still look down on women. U can't let go of the guideline and rules that "you are not the virtuous one's siting up there to ever judge love. U R not the all seeing eye, that own that God particle that Ion, that atom is Gods. God giveth God taketh. Pretty old fashioned and simple wouldn't U say? Let it go and give up your burdens to God, whomever that may be, because God created those Gods that U pray to. This Big Bang Theory is what? Science. Hey how about the heavens that surrounds this rock? That sure is science. No science and religion don't refute God. God refutes science and religion. U couldn't let go of the control in your religion when JC stood in front of that woman anyone here like to cast the first stone, who is without sin?

Boulevard Of Broken Dreams/Green Day
UC Gregory I told U those fault lines R about to shift. I promise I want the Gregorian to fall out of the sky. What's in a name? Volumes. My first broom a dirt devil and Yahweh I'm the sweeper of the stars. If we live live for the lord. We die we die for the lord. Weather we live or die we belong to the Lord. Only the meek not the elite shall inherit my rock. I'm Ares, I'm ram, I'm Gods little lamb. Back one last time to get this mother fucking machine off of my rock. Time for those Malakites to go.

Here Is Gone/TGGD
It began in Jerusalem. Moses and Mt Sinai. Look where I stood with my right hand in the air? Mt. Si, the mountain with the broken heart. Mary Cochran Stone, U steel my life I steel yours. I still need a little Holy Mackerel bleeder fish for bait for that serpent entity sitting in the ground. Like a dark vortex of energy. Well I'm thinking Mary your it. It has now come to roam. To live in Christ, to die is to gain. We begin anew. A new birth. A new life. Heaven on earth, a new church for all of Gods flock. No more walls.

She Will Be Loved/Maroon Five
I am ready for my four horsemen, but my left arm and leg are shutting down again. I know what I want to say, but I started to show signs of a stroke in my face and things started to go gray. Back to the ER, back to the last guy that did my neck surgery. The very same guy that I kept trying to ask questions and get some help for these weird symptoms that just won't go away.

Marry Me/TR
Stay/Sugarland

No comments:

Post a Comment