Wednesday, September 26, 2018

What Dreams May Cum

What Dreams May Cum ode' to Robin Williams
Paradise By The Dashboard Light/Meat Loaf
Praying 4 the end of time so I can end my time with U (this way.)  I'm ready 2 get 2 the next stage and let's say I like the way you hitch your horse. I'm ready to stake my claim for this mountain. I'm ready for U to mark your territory. I'm ready for the golden shower from the son.

Dirty Deed's Done Dirt Cheap/AC/DC
I admit at first I was walking away from this game plan they had for U and I? U want me to take it up the ass, once again for someone that U picked for me? Now remember the flashes right from the start? When I saw the whole picture? The hair on your chest going down your abdomen? That serpent coiled around your shoulder? That's a serpent I'll play with. Just the way I like it. Those little rose bud aerola's? Knowing they will pretty much be in front of me every time you ride me?  I didn't know what made me wetter getting down on my knee's with my oiled hand so I could stroke my hand down your shaft as I take you in my mouth and twirl my tongue around the rim of your cock. Sliding it's head down the back of my throat and stroking you off. Just to taste your pre-cum, or just climbing up U and taking U inside me? Clamping down on U and just ride U until we get to the next stage until we both explode. By the looks of things with how thing's are looking I may be the one raping you.

U Love The Thunder/JB
I want the fire. I want the rain and well I'm mother nature? I love the thunder and sum times the pain of "it hurt's so good inside of me. I like a rough ride." I had been writing about those golden egg's your packing and when I got a look at those? My mouth watered. I got that hit in groin that just starts the juices flowing. I wanted to slide my hand around those. I had been writing "I got 2 eat me sum balls today." I knew "it didn't matter the ball's I just had 2 eat balls". Let's just the sight of those bull balls made me very hungry and wet all over. Was I ever happy to see what you were packing.

Sum Body 2 Love/Queen
When I looked U up and saw the size of U? My answer "no way. I don't think so? Oh no U don't. I don't care who he is." Then I thought about the flip side to that? The size of those hands? Those huge hands on my ass, my tail wagging up at U ready to receive. Just give me sum thing 2 hold on to. A head board? A fence a post so I can push back. U think stroking U off and sucking U off? Sliding your thumb inside me gets me every time. That G spot? That first hitch?  Just stroke it. Push it. That gets the juices flowing that first stage. Sliding your long fingers up around my clit? That Johnny apple seed? Some men don't know it's a circle and it has four sides. The East is my strongest most powerful. The West is the ocean, the Trident. Well we both know what's down South and up North? That's only the beginning. I'll be begging for more. U R the Big Daddy with the magic wand. Mother Nature's son. Thing's are gonna get very hot. The God son. The man with the magic hands.

Listen 2 Your Heart/Roxette
I want to clamp down on U and pull you inside me. I want to scrape my teeth against your throat. I want the next stage. This is the stage where I like more pain. As my hips start pulling forward, I like my rose buds upgraded 2. Depending how we're playing some times gently at first,  I like the pressure and pain. Bite them, suck them, flick them. Pleasure and pain, Just bring it. Yeah U touch those and hold on to my hips. My hips pull forward, I clamp down hard. Just as U enter, I'm wet and tight because I'm clamping down pulling you in. I feel the next hitch it take my breath away. The head of the cock and that G spot just at the doorway to get more juices flowing. I can't help but to hold on and throw my head back as I take you in deeper, demanding that next thrust. Feeling the need and the it hurts so good to pull U in deeper. I like it harder. I cry out, " Bid Daddy, do it again.

Hotel California/Eagles
I have a confession 2 make? "I've been naughty. I'm no angel all the time. Some time's my halo's a little crooked to make way for my horns.. It's time 2 take on the consequence's of my bad behavior. Time for U to spank my little ass. Then it's time for you to really hitch me up and step it up." I don't know? I'm hungry. I need to fuel up on sum 69. That 2 is my favorite meal of the day. We don't need more oil for this part. Oh no we don't.?

Have You Ever Seen The Rain/CCR
Creating that pre-cum is one of the best part. Get your juices flowing, you know the way you like? I like mother nature's protein. I like allot of it, so I can lube up your pacific ring of fire. What can I say I have a touchy side 2. I like hands on play time 2. That's how I learn the best. Touching, stroking and feeling it for myself? The wetness dripping out, I slide my tongue down your slit and I lick it up. That sweet nectar. I slide my nails up your thighs, feeling your muscles flex, your hips flex as your breath hitches and turns into moans.  U coil your fingers in my hair to keep pushing me down.on you. You don't want me to stop. U want my tongue to coil around you down your shaft. I stroke, I suck and I slide my tongue to get to the juices flowing down your crack. What moves you forward? What pushes U? What drives U? Animal instincts drive you. My little tongue sliding around you. Up and down you or my oiled up fingers? Sliding my tongue around those golden eggs, one at a time as I stroke you off? I inhale your scent. It drives me. What's your pleasure? What's your pain when it hurts so good inside you? Now my tail is back in the air and your getting a full on visual now.

Some kind Of Wonderful/Grand Funk Railway
Your mouth might not be able to reach with that mother fucking tongue that about made me almost drop my load when I saw it. It's going 2B hard to resist not just sitting myself on your face and putting you back 2 work. I've waited a long time for this feast.  I'm going to get my fill. Just seeing your body re-act to your pleasure, as your going higher? Getting closer, ready 2 blow? Feeling you. Tasting U? Touching you, inhaling your scent is enough to make me want to blow. Getting to watch and not get to play? Just the visual is enough to drop me to my knee's and make me cum.

Turn It On Again/Genesis
Yeah, we got more playing to do. I'm going 2B very wet. Dripping wet and it's time to get to the next stage. I still need my spanking, Big Daddy. Their was a hand print on that mountain after all. Well 2 actually. IC that hand print as being very red, don't U? Well you do have opposable thumbs to lube up this mothers pacific rim of fire. As U start 2 slide your thumb around my very tight little donut to loosen me up. Trust me when I say this your gonna need 2. I admit at time's I'll just be able to take you in and it won't take very long. We do have the ardeur on our side. Yes when you said a seven, that was a ten to me. Just my size. A beautiful ten if I ever saw one. The way it goes in just under the rim and flairs out? All smooth, hard and silky? You bet your sweet ass I wanted to play in the garden. Especially when they said, I get my own beasty in that garden. "Oh hell, why didn't you just say so?"

Smoke On The Water/Deep Purple
When you said flip me over? That truly is what I had imagined, so I can see your face ass you cum inside of me. That first hitch when you slide in? It's wet. It's hot. It's tight. As we bring on the thunder. As we bring on the fire and the rain. Those blood red clouds. I want Mt. Rainier to blow it's mother fucking top, taking down this house of card's? Showing them just how the original mother and father play? Yeah, they're gonna make me spray and blow my wad for the first time with you. You can call it a new breaking of the holy seal to get us and mankind to the next level of acceptance and judgment about sexuality. The new golden shower. A new play on the Virgin Mary. It's play time. It's free time. Freely given, freely taken. The chain's are for play time from now on not slavery to God and her animal kingdom.

Back In Black/AC/DC
Morning wood, makes honey dew.  Look at the bright side. I haven't left you chained in the garden or to a tree outside. I'm not angry with you. It's the situation I promise. This agreement when I made it didn't come with a pack.
Werewolves Of London

Summer Of 69/BA
Light My Fire/The Doors
































No comments:

Post a Comment