Friday, March 17, 2017

St Patty's Day Masacre

Oh Yeah, this is the right song of the moment. It explains just how it is I feel inside. Yeah you bet your sweet ass "It's To Late To Say Your Sorry." Oh yeah St. Patty's Day Massacre comes back around I see. I got a family of four leaf clovers and they are clueless who there father really is, talk about Viper, Yeah I said it the black Viper. Hey what can I say I didn't raise Cain, that would be Bob and Elaine, the ones who's ancestors dirty laundry I am out here cleaning up for.

Once again I see my lil' Rock, what two times in the last twenty months, the one who the moment she see's me fear strikes her in the eye. Her greeting oh so charming always a loving greeting, she always thinks its all about her, it is but hell I didn't know that it was all about me after all. I don't need a conversation I don't want to know because once again it gets more horrifying each time she get's angry and just gets her truth out of the way.

Yeah it seems this mother is really good at striking a cord good or bad I just can't make everybody happy, I see God's point it doesn't matter how much Truth you represent they don't want to know. Hell I wouldn't want to know that my father's true number's are 6666, hell I didn't assign him the number that would be this wonderful system we are all slaves under. When me and Alex fight she gets my Truth right back,

She stays at the counter, and our eyes meet, my families colors and she is not happy with this lil' mother. Got me a new Brawny man coat, yeah someone stole my red and black. It don't matter either way what comes around goes around, it just keeps coming back around and we have seen it so many times we don't even see it anymore. That black void that black void of emotion that blocks Greg from seeing love, knowing love, or even being able to feel it.

No Elaine didn't knowingly raise Cain, hell I didn't know I married him, Truly I couldn't see the black void either, so yeah even after our divorce he wouldn't let it or me go. Always bringing trouble to my door, and if it's not him he's got another minion convinced to call and report to him. It didn't matter where I went or stood this system protected Greg all the way, always a new guideline or parameter. That man stole two businesses, signed over my bank accounts and gave me a allowance, for food, gas and any other expenditures that came up for me and my two children, the two who raised your children fed them and clothed them, opened and ran your businesses , While you for months pocketed your own money bought your own groceries and I had to cover anything that came up with the scholl or anything else. I had to stand in front of Mary Stone and ask her for $300 to go to Real Estate School after Greg signed it all over to her.

All while you nit picked me for everything right down to the heat and the wood, that yeah I hauled and chopped. Hey Greg remember that first Christmas when you were two mother flocking cheap to pay twenty bucks for a Christmas tree, so you had a better plan, you always had a better plan to save a dollar. Well Greg always loved a bargain, who doesn't love a bargain when you got your work horse mule of a wife? Rainy Winter day on those back road mountains. Eight months pregnant with your lil' rock I carried in my belly, the one I almost miscarried out of the blue at four months and told "I needed to stop working and off my feet" I knew that just wasn't reality in my world, not yet anyway.

Then you punched me in the arm laughed and said, "you can do it." Then you volunteered me to put on a garage sale for someone else I had never met and told me I was being selfish not to help someone else. Once again Greg, what about your wife who commuted in a car, looking at nine ant hills facing north. was gone from six thirty and didn't get back into the door until like eight p.m. most night's and you and your mother had another great idea to earn some extra money, I can sew flax packs when I come home from work. Come on Colleen, as long as your moving I gotta squeeze every last dollar out of you, If I'm not gonna get the dollar, I'm gonna get my worth out of you one way or another. We wonder why I sat in counseling always so tired, yet I couldn't sleep? For doing a perfectly healthy thing he held it against me. I just when when I needed to talk to help me see what I couldn't see myself.

Somehow the expectations changed the day I told Greg "I'm not going back to work". Oh don't worry I had another years income to cover that time frame, he actually said to me, "so what are you gonna do after your three years of playing." For a guy who claims to of worked like a dog for three years while in college, wouldn't you call this a admission that he literally fucked off for three years, right up until it became a requirement the last three quarters to actually attend school." That's okay he had a wife, he was set for life. What a pretty boy this Cain turned out to be right? I found the documents he stole. The one that said. "OMG I feel the light, I haven't felt you for three years." I had to double my Paxil to try and keep my mother half of my body inside, so I have discovered,  The blue stone with the bridge of ten lil' diamonds that was to go to Alex for her wedding. Oh yeah you collected on the insurance for that to.

Just like you did the car accident that nearly took out my sister and me and tore us apart because you shut down that claim collected a check for what six thousand and something dollars Greg and you shut down my sisters claim too. What do you care right Greg? Gotta get your monies worth out of my family right? You schmoozed my mother and brought her back in my life when I knew once again she was spiraling out of control in behavior alone, you hounded her to pay for the school clothes for your children.

After our divorce Greg I asked you to keep me on the insurance and I'll pay for it out of my pocket, because I did so much damage to Greg's life that he set me up a long long time ago, like the day I told you I was pregnant and for some reason I'm so dizzy, I can't keep my eyes open even. You see these were the same symptoms I got the last time I became pregnant by this man. I knew in three weeks too. He told me I was being rude not to be able to get up and drive to Bellevue to see a friend visiting from out of town. It was rude of me once again to not be there for whatever image he thought he had.

You wanna be this husbands wife, who made sure he drained the life and essence out of me, the whole marriage I worked like a dog. I forgot I had to cook him two dinners a night, because he didn't like it when I hand made my own chicken nuggets at home, with chicken tenderloin and some bread crumb and seasoning, or no he didn't like Annie's either, well he was okay on the fruit and vegetable, it was just to kid food for him.

I was back at work when Alex was a year old at Red Robin when he ruptured his achelius heel and didn't bother calling or coming home for four days, and it was my fault once again because the one time in our whole mother flockin marriage that man even used insurance was then, and well I paid it a few days late, Paying out the ass for five insurances starting out plus school loans so yeah I sewed, I sewed most anything I needed and it started out in California when I needed office clothes and I got given to me kinda old fashioned and I cut them down and reshaped them down to just my size until I could afford new cloth's and after about a year an half I was making twice the amount of money, and I spent $100 for three pairs of pants two skirts two blouses and a pair of shoes all for my new job and I got a talking to.

So yeah I've been pricked enough and stuck in boxes ever since I was pricked at fifteen years old. Boy did that brother who was a twin, who I helped out when he started out his own business called  Phinal Phase Phinishing hey Greg, you spineless lil weasel I know one thing this brother was a blue collar boy who started out with nothing, well brother your six inch cock don't add up to his ten inches and the last time I saw he was a mother flockin egg head too. What did it say in the bible brother Cain, something about he took it in the heel and she took it in the head, the curse of my migraines and the poison to this countries sugar cane was the day I married you in Round Top Park in Hawaii over looking five main attractions including that toilet bowl, I almost drowned in on our honeymoon, and I picked another fitting song Poison.

You see I was responsible after our divorce for paying for my families health insurance, I could no longer get Chiropractic or massage which is what I needed and should of had the choices on all along, because I want you all to remember this mother is a organic being after all, well pill hell started with Greg, you know the system who misdiagnosed and kept me locked up all these years all the while suppressing my nervous system even more paying for all these pills out of my own pocket hoping they would work. I was told when I could get a migraine, and how I could get a migraine, I was told my back doesn't really hurt, your making it up. Like Dr, Todd said, "you know Colleen we move our arms allot it's natural. My spine is twisting and turning away, knot after knot, turning to stone.

The last time I spent anytime with my father, you know the father Jack, with the father John, Yeah it was in Vantage and it was "The petrified forest." I know this system poisoned and created the e-coli in the Jack in The Box burgers all to get and use the excuse to get to these gardens and private wells on mankind's private lands and shut them down. Yeah I know you all only know one thing and you assume that on thing is the only thing. You assume you know God and none of this is Godly behavior up or down this line and I will shut you down. You poisoned me and twisted my whittle spine and set up a guideline that I can't get any help still, not even a diagnosis but they wanted to give me cortisone shots down my spine my tree of life that you are no longer welcome to weaken and poison all to weaken this mothers core. You will pay for this, because Cain in my writing and my head I gave it all back all back to you.

So yeah when we women say our husbands give us a headache well this man right here is the reason why. What a deceptive lil" piece of shit he was. Yeah I said to God, I made one wish Daddy, I made one wish long ago. That he just falls off and disappears forever. Little did I know that lot's of people just up and disappear out of the bible never to be seen again. Nope not just JC, let me see a Lazarus, and a Elijah. Let's not forget Enoch. Knock Knock. Who's there? Enoch you on your ass with my tribe of wild boy hybrid angels, my brothers and sisters. Reap what you sew on earth as in heaven, Well turns out heaven is that universe and anything created on this rock came from the heavens and that universe and that universe is my Husband's. I just happen to find gold arches name tag with just that name. The name I was gonna name my brother, Elijah Todd, my daughters Irish twin. Cain's fourth child. Hell once again I didn't raise him.

Elaine and Bob wanted there son to have a better life so while his mother worked as a word processor twittering her lil fingers away and his father worked at Boeing mixing paint for twenty year's, then coming home and buying up houses fixing them up, they thought it would be a better life for him if they did everything for him, no chores and balancing of the bank accounts, and at sixteen when he got a DUI, no punishment, losing his license was punishment enough. What's it been 13 years now. I had become my own lil Miss Daisy driving these old ladies around in there last roof over there head and hauling there bags for that piece of shit mother flocker who poisoned the fruit of my loins. He tied my hands and so did the principals in religion and the system, I stood in front of that judge not able to speak, "I was told I deserved everything, I had coming to me."

So yeah the day I lost those keys being stranded on another mountain top in Bellingham Washington in another storm, with $1200 locked in my car this brother came to the rescue and he didn't have any money or gas to even get back home, Truly I never saw my keys again, well once, all four sets in the bottom his bag he carried back and forth to work along with the bills I wrote checks for, but I couldn't get him to go collect his checks, to much pride to much ego, to go ask for the money you earned to feed your children and keep a roof over their head I guess. So yeah after he stole my business illegally along with my bank accounts by the time I went to rehab I got drunk seven times during our whole marriage, Two times with him once with my sister and three times, every two months, the last six months and I was not home. He made sure I paid however, when I got home the kids would be crying with there doors shut his door shut a pillow over his head and the bathroom fan on. So I guess I wasn't such a bad mother to tuck my kids back into bed was I Greg.

The papers you stole from me, the ones that documents everything that my own lawyer told me abuse doesn't matter in a divorce, and I learned in rehab what abuse was as a wife and husband, then I was told I am responsible for his school loans. He had signed the papers the night I almost blacked out and I didn't know so my doctor upped my paxil and he said what are you doing you can't stay in this marriage and expect to survive. I tried to turn a negative in to a positive and let it go, so I decided in order to survive this I need color in my house and I made a list of everything I needed to do, and I did it, morning noon and night, He hounded me for the paint , he nickle and dimed me for a heat bill that I got down from three hundred to eighty five dollars and it still wasn't good enough for him, so he tells me that since I know longer have a job and I'm just home with the kids, it is now my job to get up seven days a week with them. Hell I did anyways, his issue before this was he wanted me to get up before everyone else did, get ready, get the kids up and ready so he could just get up and leave for work and this ws literally the only time my children saw there father constantly. I just couldn't believe he still had the balls to even put into words.


So yeah when I read the word tolerate in my school system, and in the usage of building a tolerance which is a llergy to a medication that shuts you down emotionally along the nervous system and spine to treat pain, and tell you no you don't hurt your lying, that's impossible it says right here in the computer, Last I checked I'm not a droid or a computer but our doctors are now brainwashed not listening or helping there clientele any more they serve a system to cover a insurance a liability which is you the organic being not a synthetic being after all. So yes Greg told me it would be illegal to cover my insurance. I begged for Cain's soul three times in front of God in three different garden's and I had no idea why? I had no idea why my right leg wanted to kick him in the rib's, and when my daddy the one with that ring of fire find out just why his wife lost his life, why his other mother died that same day, is because of this very very very bad daddy full of deception and lies, I will gladly let my brother who was raped at the age of seven and fathered a child by the age of eight years old, yeah I will gladly let my brother do the honors.

Yesterday, I asked God, Why are you restrengthening me from the inside out God? Your up to something what are you preparing my body for, I got my answer, the energy wave of poison that is going to wave through me, and no that is not the last beating I will endure once more I'm sure of that, so as I sat crying with my hand in the air, I realized the song playing in my head phones was Kryptonite.

I asked God the day before, that dishwasher with the name Vlad, is it just the name God, or the physical being, and guess where he guided me back to, That deceiving yellow house that fallen Angels name is Lucifer, and I've found my Satan standing at the fathers door and he's here for the Son on this ground, the one that looks just like Kevin down that T-zone, with another mother flocking egg head. Yeah you bet your sweet ass when my daughter hasn't seen her mother for a year and half and her first response is to protect the wrong fathers door, as she goes into the litney of her stress pissing me off inside more and more, mom I work six jobs I don't have you number, That is just my point, so when I realize I have stood on the outside watching that man turn my children into Cinderella children once again begging for food and water. Always protecting the wrong father aren't we, always protecting this system and that true entity that is the Monopoly.

I want those kings in front of me on my land, You mother flocking cowards, herding gods sheep poisoning them in the heart and putting a price tag on a mothers love, is wrong. Putting a price tag on your children's head is wrong, how would you know by the looks of it you have been serving the kings for your food for to long now. I am done you know longer have the right to choose what you do to me, my heart my mind or my body, in this universe and on my rock. I signed my name on blood at the wrong covenant that you all have been serving all along and I said the Lords Prayer at that black well with the two black snakes, don't worry IC what you did to my natives and all my children, I already put it in writing from the heart, give them back there right to love whom they choose because well I only work in solutions, and I know just where I am planting those gardens when this is done, I put it in writing, give mankind back their gardens across each land, get rid of these kind of kings God, Get rid of the poison.

My grandfather with the right hand that racist man who sacrificed his daughter, showed me all those hand signals, I love you the illuminatti but I don't like this Illuminati, granddaddy so I have turned it back into the rainbow of colors that we all represent, without white we have no color people. Yeah I can get a lil' black I discovered because you have not met faith.

So yeah God, I'll now take that shadow of the Sun, the One Son, the ONE BIG DADDY that I picked long ago, over and over. I know he's an asshole, I'm used to asshole brothers holding the keys to my kingdom, this rock is my kingdom, and so it the sun in the sky, the son on this ground, That BIG JOHN, I promise Woddburn doesn'[t even begin to bring the fire he'as gonna bring. Well yes, this is what happen when mankind is meant to tolerate for so long, you created an squashed the beast inside each animal I see inside one man. Hey you created him not me, He's just another Tormaline rock, processing the poison in his own way. Yeah I pick that Daddy hands down, Finally I agree to your terms. Equal ground. I'mm gonna knock this rock off its axis. Send these brothers souls to hell and throwing away the key. I know ione thing you don't flock with mother nature or her flock.




























No comments:

Post a Comment