Monday, May 16, 2016

Devil Went Down To Georgia

Devil Went Down To Georgia/Charlie Daniels Band
Satan my brother is draining my energy. He's making my hands weak. I need these hands for my family upstairs. I can't carry the trays and plates to serve the food anymore. My family was right I'm done serving food. I have to hold them out for just a couple months more. Help, a girls got to eat? I served food and cleaned other people's houses all those years, it was for my family upstairs. I never really got paid. I have to trust my family upstairs to get me through.
I have figured out Satan's plan to take out the mother through starving her children? That is why all the poisonous food and water. That is why my energy drain and fatigue.
Satan's plan is to take out God by killing off his one true love. Mother earth and the holy mother are one and the same energy source. That energy source is mother earth and the Sun. His Son, the Father.
No one ever said the twelve fruits of the tree have to come from one family here on this planet?
JC and the Holy Mother/Mother Nature are two halves of one whole heart this time. Tween the two shall meet.
Satan ICU trying to get me homeless without a roof over my head so you can get me out in the dark alone? Bring it brother. I hop buses all day and night long. I will lock the door and throw away the key to my daughters heart one last time. Your new number will be 000000000 times three forevermore.

No comments:

Post a Comment