Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Angels Fall

Follow U Follow Me/Genesis and then there was 3...1978
Book Of Revelations Chapter 13 vs. 18
"Here is wisdom. Let him hath understanding count the number of the beast for it is the number of a man; and his number is 666." Lucky ducky me. I married him. Time to take my pride back.

Angels Fall/Breaking Benjamin

Luke 7:18-35 New International Version (NIV)

Jesus and John the Baptist

18 John’s disciples told him about all these things. Calling two of them, 19 he sent them to the Lord to ask, “Are you the one who is to come, or should we expect someone else?”
20 When the men came to Jesus, they said, “John the Baptist sent us to you to ask, ‘Are you the one who is to come, or should we expect someone else?’”
21 At that very time Jesus cured many who had diseases, sicknesses and evil spirits, and gave sight to many who were blind. 22 So he replied to the messengers, “Go back and report to John what you have seen and heard: The blind receive sight, the lame walk, those who have leprosy[a] are cleansed, the deaf hear, the dead are raised, and the good news is proclaimed to the poor. 23 Blessed is anyone who does not stumble on account of me.”
24 After John’s messengers left, Jesus began to speak to the crowd about John: “What did you go out into the wilderness to see? A reed swayed by the wind? 25 If not, what did you go out to see? A man dressed in fine clothes? No, those who wear expensive clothes and indulge in luxury are in palaces. 26 But what did you go out to see? A prophet? Yes, I tell you, and more than a prophet. 27 This is the one about whom it is written:
“‘I will send my messenger ahead of you,
    who will prepare your way before you.’[b]
28 I tell you, among those born of women there is no one greater than John; yet the one who is least in the kingdom of God is greater than he.”
29 (All the people, even the tax collectors, when they heard Jesus’ words, acknowledged that God’s way was right, because they had been baptized by John. 30 But the Pharisees and the experts in the law rejected God’s purpose for themselves, because they had not been baptized by John.)
31 Jesus went on to say, “To what, then, can I compare the people of this generation? What are they like? 32 They are like children sitting in the marketplace and calling out to each other:
“‘We played the pipe for you,
    and you did not dance;
we sang a dirge,
    and you did not cry.’
33 For John the Baptist came neither eating bread nor drinking wine, and you say, ‘He has a demon.’ 34 The Son of Man came eating and drinking, and you say, ‘Here is a glutton and a drunkard, a friend of tax collectors and sinners.’ 35 But wisdom is proved right by all her children.”

All That Remains/What If I Was Nothing
So you corrupt politicians how did you feed the human race? Here I sit the atom from the Adams family. Yeah I'm a little Tao. I am balance. I am the Yin and Yang. I am the alpha and the omega. I am the Divinity Tree Of Life inside me. That Tree of Vines, yes that's me too. What if I was nothing? What if I was deplete of energy? Your creator, your rock that you sold the garden to the entity and

Ashes Of Eden/BB 
here I sit naive Eve who ate off that Wisdom tree. You know what they say? Wisdom is power. I am the Tree Of Life. I am the Tree of Knowledge. I am the Tree of Truth back for the human race. I am the medicine tree of  life to heal humanity the native way as we go back to the nativity scene. The tree of Truth I use my words to heal the human race. This mother is done with your penance and purgatory as solutions to your pollutions to fight your holy wars. You whom want the wrong power? Hell you don't care the God or religion. You don't care the cause. You Corrupt Politicians rewriting the human races english language to Politically Correct to sit in this system of numbers. It ain't very PC of you, especially this revolving door industry of PC'S and technology going in my landfills. 

Breath/BB
Telling us the human race to adapt to your feeding of pollution and lies. All to institutionalize and shut down the human race. Jail them, cell them, hell you don't care. Any excuse to lock up the human race and take the blame. All so you can use the human races body parts to feed your God Damned Hoover Vacuum cleaner of an insurance machine in my United States of America? All you did was re-create the leper colony all over again.
Oppression, suppression, compression, depression inside and outside the body. Label them up with that scarlet letter A and the curse of the Gin. You are the bullies. You are the slave drivers. You turned all my policeman into little boy blue's. Little pro-filers protecting lot lines and not the human race IC.

So Cold/BB
Since when did we become the United States of Insurance? I have two question's for you the reptilian race, you elite and entitled, you RH- bloodline. If you are such a higher being, you the illuminati, if you have all the answers to freedom why such a high price on sin? You are not even a moral institution yourself to be making choices about honor, morals and values when it comes down to getting in heavens gates. If you are such an open minded entity, morally superior when it comes to running the human race why are you using western medicine in all shapes and forms going through these hospitals and institutions, why are you using these institutions to shut down the human body spiritually, physically, emotionally, and mentally? Oh y3ah is it that lotus flower to that tree of life? Could it be that 3rd eye that you don't want 2 open? The real reason for all the suppresion of pain through the mind, and look now it seems all pain in that tree 9f l8fe is only being treated neurologically IC. No big brother you allowed that God damned hoover vacuum rewrite the rules on suffering and pain. 

Evil Angel/BB
Why is your blanket justified system and this one size fits all solution the answer? Oh yeah you need to use humanities body parts in this United States to convince the human race we need you a machine to make choices and decisions for us. Then you just pass laws and make it so. No, you are the bullies. You are the mafia big brother. You are the slave driver. I want you to remember who the creation is of that reptilian race? That's right, I'm beauty and the beast. I'm the Queen B of this rock. I'm Elizabeth. I'm Anne, and I'll be God Damned if that doesn't makes me the Victor of this rock and land. I'm the Victorious one not you.

The Dark Of You/BB
I watched a video of Rabbi Kudori he died at 108 years old. His prediction was to give the name of the returned? Not to sound disrespectful, but I laughed. Duh! Yon Kupur. Jesus Christ. Yahweh. 

The Red/Chevelle














No comments:

Post a Comment