Sunday, February 18, 2018

Carnivale'

Carry On Wayward Son/Kansas
Carnivale'
Oh what have I have here now brother? Once again being laid up trying to get away from this topic at hand, the Apocalypse. Here we go brother, judgment day is upon us. I mean the names in this show brother? Then Babylon again? Oh and let me see brother I learned something new, The Usher, are you a fabrication? A myth that you have convinced the human race you don't exist? My clues? My friend Dawn and her little brother Micheal shot during a robbery at a movie theater. Then I saw it brother, my call handle from my childhood? Rainbow Cherry Blossom. I looked at the dates when this show was made but I recon I saw it right when I was supposed to right brother? Got another Sophie IC? Then it was my grandmothers house on Juniper Street in Othello that I'd call it "The Funny Farm." A better description would be eccentric. Not quite that funny brother but IC the correlation of the fight I have this time, back for that tree of life IC? Whose "The Avatar" this time around, is it me or is it you my son?

John Barleycorn/Traffic
It was the name Lotz on the show that caught my eye. When I read up on being the new chosen one to replace Judah the name of the ones doing the choosing were called Lots. Look's like I have some homework brother. Look whose wearing the tree of life brother? Death himself the beast whom humanity handed over to you in what about 1800,? The creation of Damnation, different time same battle. Then before that brother all these wars. The whole time being coveted and controlled you got your hands into the mix right down to these last 100 years. Our food, our pharma, our hospitals, our HMO's, all this insurance you placed in our government. Federal and State by State you bought, sold off the human race. You have abused that H.P.P.A. but what do you care you get to create blanket labels with blanket solutions to feed your pharma care, and your mental institutions and that revolving door of insanity those treatment centers? You just created more jobs to feed your institutions brother. Convincing the human race they are doing their part by helping others right brother? All they are doing is feeding your machine with no heart. 

Simple Man/LS
With all your guidelines, blanket labels, timelines and fee's. Using drugs to shut down all a humans pain in the mind. You shutting down the mind aren't you brother. You use the excuse that they will help your mood. You and your pharma are the reason for all this depression because you use these pills as a solution for all that ales. For how long now Satan? Turn off the mind, turn off the heart right brother? You don't give a flying flock. Boy you sure did make a profit off of Sin to feed all your institutions. Gods flock those higher beings sitting in your institutions. You made them look gulty by changing the industry and removing it over and over. Getting the human race to adapt to your system of numbers to feed your machine. You took away the higher paying jobs and replaced them with lower paying jobs. You cut the hours and raised the price. You used insurance as the excuse. In my family Satan you don't need insurance, we have family and Faith. With that we have the other big A of Assurance that this mothers fallen angels are going home brother. We are all but shells of who we really are inside.

Hell In A Bucket/Grateful Dead/In The Dark
Hiding the Truth behind closed doors IC. The silencing of my little lambs IC. Yet it sits right out in the open. This insurance and all these middle men industries that just came and created itself all to get to those ICD 9 codes to slice and dice each service. Then you got all these state and affiliate's involved. Got to buy and sale off humanity as a whole IC? Hell anywhere I go for service you have to listen to a sales pitch or sit in your HMO's potential limited liability of service. We just keep piling on the shit don't we brother? It doesn't matter what job you have today, you can't do it without serving that potential limited liability of a corporation we all now serve.

Takin' Care Of Business/BTO
Don't worry brother it's just family business. Nothing personal right brother? The school loan's? Gotta get a pedigree on the most basic things now. To inspire and motivate the people whom are your weakest to get back to work to earn your keep. Gotta do your part especially down here. Got to earn your right to even eat on my rock IC? The food you poisoned is all they can afford? They run these people ragged from door to door only to find out that's another program over there. In order to be in that program we got to rewrite your whole system. You can't have this anymore but we'll let you keep that. You can't get healthcare without that H.P.P.A form and it makes a living off of itself. Institutionalize and label you to categorize you and now you really need our help. Keep cumming back. It works if you work it right Satan? Got pay your way. This Monopoly you have on the human race isn't life Satan it is death. What do you care you bought up and sold off the gardens long ago. You poisoned them.

Long Cool Woman/The Hollies
Hey Satan, Lucifer, Vlad, The Impaler, The Usher, The Viper, The Serpent, The Cobra, The Entity, The Beast, Mr, 666, how many God forsaken names you've got I don't give a flying flock no more. When the Crone speaks, what my brother, my son? I'm your creation, I'm the original 01. The Original atom. I'm Aten. I'm that Sun God brother, my son.

Bad Company/BC
I got my first consultation with a Nurse Practitioner whom works for a Neurologist. She finally explained to me what I have. She said you should of seen a Orthopedic surgeon long ago. You wouldn't of needed two different surgeries, just one. It's to late now. I don't have a neurological disease aside from what that car accident caused in my neck from 19 years ago. I have disc four through seven that are all feeding into one blocked root nerve. Every time I Croned the knots got bigger and was cutting off blood flow to my brain and my left then right arm. Now I know why some doctors don't like neurologist?

Bad To The Bone/JT
For eighteen to nineteen years they've been treating pretty much one thing and ignoring the rest. Every neurologist just looked at my brain, even back then they didn't do an X-ray where I said I had pain nor did they do an MRI then. The wrong thing the wrong way now I can't take Imitrex. . She explained you have a a bone and muscle deformity and its to late, you need to see a surgeon. Now my sacrum has a dead spot and its shutting down my legs. I feel like my body is trying to curl in while my hamstrings are springing and cutting off blood flow. Now I have a darkening around and in my left eye, because of all this red tape. She couldn't put in a referral for an MRI and a surgeon. I have to go back to my general practitioner again just to get a referral. Sit and wait through more red tape. This mother cannot wait for Justice. I can't wait to shut this system of slavery down.

Walk This Way/Aerosmith
It took me a couple weeks to post this in the middle of this I was standing at a bus stop and a man that looked like Santa Claus comes up and ask me if I want a smoke? I looked down and it was a pack of red and white Carnival's. This is one of the ways my family lets me know I'm on the right path.










No comments:

Post a Comment